Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Pow

All of us headed inside and I started to get my things together for our trip. Lauren had never mentioned when we were leaving. That probably meant we were either leaving tomorrow or the day after. I knew her too well. I walked over to Lauren who was sharing a bowl of lucky charms with Niall.

“An Irish boy eating lucky charms? Really Niall? You’re so stereotypical.” I laughed and grabbed a handful from the heaping bowl.

“Hey now! I have to have me lucky charms at all times.” I giggled and pointed my finger at Lauren. I couldn’t remember what I was trying to say.

“Oh yeah, when do we leave for Fiji?”

Lauren smiled and finished chewing her cereal. “Tomorrow morning. Our flight’s at 8:15 am. But guess what?!”

I shrugged. “What?”

“We get to ride in a private jet!”

I squealed. “Ahh, that’s so exciting. Ugh I have to pack.”

Lauren stood up and grabbed her purse and slipped on her shoes. “I should probably be getting home so I can pack. And to make everything easier, boys, when you finish packing, head back over to Carly’s. And then tomorrow morning we can leave as a group.”

I fake clapped. “Marvelous, just marvelous. That was a brilliant idea.”

Lauren picked up a pillow and slapped me in the side with it. “Shush your mouth, woman.”

I laughed and walked back over to Harry and wrapped my arms around him. “I’ll see you later boo.”

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. “Yes you will.”

-----

Once the boys and Lauren had left, I was alone in my house and I was actually afraid. There was a knock at the door and I figured it was one of the boys saying that they forgot something. I opened the door and was face to face with Nathan…again.

I let out a deep breath and looked at him. “What do you want now?”

“I want my fucking girlfriend back.” He shouted.

The loudness of his voice made me wince as my headache started to come back. I let out a deep breath and sighed.

“Nathan…”

He pushed himself into my house, slamming the door behind him. “Carly. I’m not leaving here until you’re mine again.”
I blinked hard, hoping that I would be able to hold back the tears for a few moments longer. “I don’t want to be back with you, you’ve hurt me so much.”

I looked up at stared at his eyes and I felt like I was staring at pure evilness. He took a step towards me and I bolted into my bedroom and locked the door. I ran into the bathroom and shut that door as well.

“Carly fucking Jordan, get your ass out here right now.”

I slumped down against the door and started crying. I could hear him pounding against the door. He was strong. Pretty soon it would break.

I called Harry right away.

“Nathan is in my house right now. I’m in the bathroom with the door locked. Please help me.” And I hung up, hoping I didn’t make too much noise.

Within minutes, I heard 6 voices enter the house. I let out a sigh of relief. I stayed in the bathroom, trying to be as quiet as I could be. I heard shouting, and things being smashed, and then POW! I heard screaming and then I heard the door slam closed.

I looked up and thought for a moment. “Oh gosh, that couldn’t be…” I said to myself out loud. I slowly unlocked the bathroom door, and walked over to my bedroom door. I opened it to find the boys and Lauren circled around Harry who was laying on the floor.

“Harry, what are you doing on the floor?” I walked over and peered down at Harry, and I wasn’t expecting to see what I saw.

Lauren spoke first. “Car, he’s been shot. I don’t know if he’s going to make it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh shiiiiit, poor Curly!! :( I have to update, I can't leave you guys hanging. Nathan's out of Carly's life for good now, he's not coming back anymore. So glad that you guys love my story! Means a lot! :)

Image
Love you guys! :)

Enjoy!

xoxo