Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Legitimate Date

I sat on the edge of Harry’s bed, watching him throw things into his suitcase. He was doing much better, and my feelings of guilt were slowly fading.

“I cannot believe we’re going to Fiji.” I giggled, starting to think of what it would be like, in my head.

Harry looked at me soft eyes. “You can go home and pack if you want to, I’ll still be here when you’re done…I might be like 85 years old, considering girls always tend to over pack.” He laughed.

“Don’t joke with me, Styles. I can’t hit you because you’re crippled and I’d feel bad.” I laughed and nudged him playfully.

He grinned. “All the more reason to push your buttons.”

I frowned. “Please don’t.”

He smiled and walked over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead. “I won’t.”

He threw the last couple things into the suitcase and asked me to sit on it so he could close it. “All done.” He smiled and I stood up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Now it’s my turn to pack, care to join me?” I smiled at Harry and bat my eyelashes at him, sweetly.

“Only because I love you.”

-----

Once we got to my house, I found the biggest suitcase I had, which was big. You could probably fit a small child in there. I started ransacking my closet, throwing my cutest outfits in the suitcase. After about an hour, I was finally done. “See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” I turned around and saw that Harry was asleep on my bed. I hovered over him, smiling to myself. He looked so cute when he slept. I ran my fingers through his curls, which caused him to open one eye and look at me.

He smiled and stretched a bit before he sat up. “Oh you’re done, good.”

I nodded and looked at him. “I need to text Lauren and ask her if she’s all packed.”

“She is.”

I turned to look at Harry. “And you know this how?” I raised an eyebrow.

He looked at me, smirking. “Well, I called her earlier and made sure she was done packing. Everyone else is done packing as well.”

“Okay and the point of that was?” I asked, wondering what Harry was getting at.

“Shush, I’m getting there.” Harry put his finger to my mouth. “I wanted to make sure everyone else was done so that tonight we could have a little date. I have something planned for us. Just you and me. No paparazzi, no crazy ex-boyfriends, no friends, just you and me.”

I giggled and kissed his forehead. “What for?”

He stood up and grabbed my hands. “Do you not realize how much you’ve helped me the past couple days? No one has ever cared for me so much, except for my mother.”

I laughed and wagged my finger at him. “Did you just compare me to your mother?!”

He ran his hands up and down my back. “I meant, no one has shown me that they’ve cared that much about me. Until you came along. You changed everything for me.”

I gulped. Harry was like an open diary lately. He was very sensitive, and told me how he was feeling at all times. It was okay though, I didn’t mind it. I grinned. “So where are we headed to?”

He smirked. “You’ll have to wait and see.”

Harry told me to change into something cute, but not super fancy. He left and he was going to change and then pick me up later on. Since it was around 5 PM, I put on a pink and green floral dress, with white and tan sandals. I put on very natural looking makeup, grabbed a white hoodie and my purse. I was ready by 6:30, when Harry showed up at my house. I opened the door to see Harry standing in my doorway with a bouquet of half roses, half daisies. I bit my lip and looked in his eyes. “You remembered…”

He shook his head. “I never forgot.”

We were in his car, listening to music and I was looking out the window at the scenery. We finally stopped moving and I looked around, noticing he had brought me to the beach. He came around to my door, and opened it for me, taking my hand in his. He opened his trunk and pulled out a cooler, a blanket and two hoodies. We walked along side each other, stepping onto the sand and then finding a place to sit down.

“You know why I chose this beach?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“This is where I saw you for the first time. I was over there playing volleyball.” He pointed to the net that was to our far right. “I saw you and I was instantly taken back by your beauty. I needed to know your name.” He bit his lip. “I never knew you would be so important to me.”

There he goes again with the open diary stuff. But like I said, I didn’t mind.

He looked at me and even though it was getting darker outside, I could see Harry’s bright green eyes looking at me. I smiled and started to blush. I didn’t know why, but Harry could just make me blush with one quick glance.

He pulled two Wild Cherry Pepsis out of the cooler, along with some chocolate covered strawberries. He also handed me one of his hoodies that clearly smelled like him. I opened my mouth to say something but he said something first.
“Yes, I remembered that you absolutely love Wild Cherry Pepsi. And you said you’ve never had a guy make chocolate covered strawberries for you, so I decided to make them. And I’ll gladly feed them to you. And you told me you always get cold, so I brought you one of my hoodies.”

I grinned and laid back on the blanket, Harry lying down next to me. “This is absolutely perfect.”

“Carly Jordan, you’re absolutely perfect. Perfect for me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is just Harry and Carly, but it's cute so I decided to keep it. Next chapter will be the beginning of Fiji, woo! Thanks for the comments, and thanks for subscribing! :)

Image

Image
I love this little dance move thingy he always does. ;)

Image

Enjoy loves!! xoxo