Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Hello, Fiji!

“Carly, wake up love.”

I mumbled something and felt a hand drape across my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and remembered where I was.

“I’m impressed, you’ve slept the entire flight.”

I giggled slightly and looked towards him. “Probably because I was sleeping next to you. It’s all you, Haz.”

He smiled and sat up, pulling me up with him. “We’re landing in 10 minutes. I just didn’t want you to freak out when we landed, so I figured I’d wake you up sooner than later.”

I grinned and kissed his cheek, “You’re so thoughtful.”

“The lovebugs have awoken!”

I turned around to see Louis and Liam peering over our seat, grinning widely. “You guys are creeps.” I laughed and turned back around, catching a glimpse out the window.

“Oh my god you guys! Look!” I pointed at the window, and we all looked at the paradise that was inching closer and closer to us. It looked absolutely beautiful. I quickly sat back in my seat, grabbing Harry’s hand and holding it tightly.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Don’t like landing?”

I nodded.

Harry wrapped his arms around me as we prepared for landing, which turned out to be fairly smooth. I let out a deep breath and turned to Harry, smiling.

“What, is something on my face?”

I laughed and shook my head. “No, nothing’s on your face, love. I just want to thank you. The trip has barely even started, and you’ve already done so much for me. I really appreciate it.”

I felt Harry’s hand lightly touch my chin, causing me to get goose bumps. He pulled my chin to his, and softly planted a number of small kisses on my lips. I smiled throughout the entire kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

-----

I plopped down on the hotel’s bed and Harry sat next to me, running his fingers through my hair. “Where’s Lauren?”

Harry shrugged. “Probably with the boys, I brought her luggage in for her, it’s in that corner over there.”

I nodded and closed my eyes. “I’m so tired,” I groaned.

“You slept the entire flight though…” Harry chuckled.

“Jet lag…duh. You should be used to it by now, I’m in fact not.” I grabbed a pillow and fluffed it before I placed it under my head.

“Let’s go to the beach, Car!”

I picked up an extra pillow and smacked Harry with it, laughing.

“Okay fine, let’s sleep for a bit and then go?”

I nodded and patted the space next to me. “Lay with me.” Once again, I felt Harry’s arm drape around my back, pulling me closer to him.

-----

When I woke up, Harry was still next to me, but his outfit had changed. “Weren’t you…you weren’t wearing that before…am I stupid?”

He laughed and started rubbing my back. “You’re not stupid, babe. I woke up before you, got my trunks on, and laid back down. I didn’t want to wake you up.”

I sat up, brushing the hair out of my face. “Thanks babe, you’re so sweet.”

I made my way into the bathroom, changing into my turquoise and while bikini. I pulled jean shorts on and walked out of the bathroom,, doing a little spin for Harry.

He bit his lip and stood up, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close. “Mm, that swimsuit looks amazing on you babe. But you know where else it would look amazing?”

I raised an eyebrow and shrugged. “I don’t know…where?”

He leaned close to me, playfully biting my bottom lip and smirking. “My bedroom floor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'D LIKE TO SAY A HUGE SORRY! I haven't updated in forever, and this chapter is really short. That's because it's currently 3:38 AM, and I'm half asleep. I'm so sorry for not updating! The fact that I still have 20 subbies though means a lot. I promise I'll update more, promiseeee! :)

Image
Okay Harry, if you insist. ;)

Image

Enjoy!!! xoxo