Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Let Me Show You

After our kiss was finished, Harry pulled back and just kept his eyes locked on mine. He brushed the hair out of my face and rubbed my cheekbones with his thumbs. I kept my arms locked around his neck, then kissed his nose and giggled.

“Harry, thank you for all you’ve done for me. I really appreciate it.” I could feel my eyes start to water, and I tried my hardest to hold back my tears. I blinked a couple times, getting everything under control.

“Aw babe, don’t cry. I’m never going to hurt you, I promise. I’m going to show you how a real man treats his girlfriend.”

I smiled so big right at that moment. I couldn’t wait to spend more time with Harry. When I was with him, I finally felt like I could be myself. Like I didn’t have to pretend to be someone I wasn’t, or I didn’t have to hide the real me. I could be myself, and not be judged. It really meant a lot to know that Harry liked me for me. I kissed him once more, then let my arms drop to my sides and grab one of his hands.

“Can we go now by chance? I’m getting kind of cold, Haz.” I asked politely.

He nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Liam drove so I’ll sit in the back with you and we can cuddle, alright?”

I smiled big and nodded.

-----

When we got back to the car, Lauren, Harry and I climbed in the far back of the car. I was in the middle, so Lauren and Harry, the two people that I loved and needed the most, could be with me at the same time.

“Hey boys, wanna stay with me and Lauren tonight?” I prayed that I sounded hopeful enough.

All of the boys nodded and Harry was the one to speak up first. “We’d love to. I get to sleep in the same room as you though, right?”

I giggled. “Yes and if you’re lucky, you may even get to sleep in the same bed.”

Harry always came off as the major flirt, but when he found someone he truly liked, all that extreme flirtatiousness went out the window. When he tries to pursue girls, he always would make jokes about getting girls in bed, but now that him and I were dating, he never said any of that shit to me. We finally got back to my house, I found every extra pillow and every spare blanket of any kind and threw them in the middle of my floor. “Here boys, make a fort…or something.” I laughed and watched as all the boys, except Harry, dove onto the floor to start making their fort. Harry followed me and Lauren into my bedroom. I had a bed and a sofa bed in my room. Lauren said she’d take the sofa, so that I could cuddle with Harry.

I hugged Lauren before she laid down. “I love you. Thanks for everything, Laur.”

She just nodded and got into bed, and fell asleep within minutes.

I got changed into a pink neon tank top, and black shorts and slipped into bed. Harry stripped down to just his boxers, giving me a perfect view of his abs. I smiled and watched him crawl into bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. Before I closed my eyes, I turned to Harry and kissed him softly.

“Hey Car?”

I let out a deep breath. “Yes, Haz?”

He let out a deep breath as well. “I love you.”

I could feel my heart fluttering at that very moment. I smiled to myself and whispered, “I love you too, Haz.”

And with that, I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so pleased with the response that this story is getting! I have 1 rec, 32 readers and 6 subscribers already. It honestly means so much to me! :)

Quick shout-out to 'Mrs. Bagans' for her comment!!!!!

Image
Oh, love. <3

Image
Holy...pure perfection. The hair, the smile, the eyes. <3 ;)

Enjoy this chapter guys!

xoxo