Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

JB Time

"Ready?!" Mackenzie and I shouted from inside of the bathroom. We spent nearly 3 hours getting ready for the concert and still I felt the need to continue tweaking my outfit and redoing my makeup. I was so nervous my stomach stayed in a knot from the moment I woke up till now. Knowing I'd feel this way till I was finally in the presence of Justin. Or I'd pass out and miss my chance of getting a picture with him.

"Come out already!" Niall whined from the other side of the door. I nodded then opened the door, stepping out striking a pose in unison with Mackenzie. We matched right down to the exact makeup look.

"What do you think?" Mackenzie asked the boys motioning to the both of our outfits.

"Perfect! Now can we go?" They all got up to exit the room.

"That's it?!" Now I felt even more unsure of how I looked. They all exchanged looks with each others and began rambling on about how good we looked attempting to rush us out as fast as they could. Mackenzie and I both wore white and black Justin bieber cut off tank tops with shorts that we paired off with black vans. I only grabbed my phone and a few bucks slipping them into my front left pocket.

"Come on woman!" Harry yelled from the front door. I ran out locking the door behind me and into the car before they could yell for me to hurry up yet again.

I was a nervous wreck I held so tight onto Harry's hand. "Could you ease up on the death grip?" He pulled his hand away from mine stretching his squished hand a few times.

"Sorry I'm just nervous!"

"I can tell!" Liam drove to the back of the arena where the concert was being held and a few body guards approached the car as we came to a stop. We were escorted into the building and down a few hallways. I held Mackenzie's hand and we quickly followed behind the body guards. The boys were behind us and more body guards behind them. I felt like I was in some kind of prison being watched the entire time but we finally made it to where ever we were suppose to go. Walking into a room I saw racks of clothing, couches and a coffee table.

One of the men disappeared behind a wall, "they're here." I looked at Harry who was a few feet behind me. Mackenzie squeezed my hand so hard I had to pull away.

"My god! Ow!" When I looked up at her she was frozen, I followed her gaze and right in front of us stood Justin. I froze.

"Ladies!" He made his way over to us and I couldn't move or say anything.

A smile spread across his face and my knees nearly gave out. He was in front of me and I didn't even know what to do. Nonetheless breathe on my own. He walked over and pulled us both into a hug. When he pulled away he looked at the both of us still in shock.

"It's okay! It's just me." His voice was deep and he was so many times hotter face to face than in his pictures which made me feel worse. I probably looked so stupid to him.

"H-hi." I managed to finally say.

"Hello! What's your name?" Justin said to me.

"I'm Heather. You're so much hotter in person." I immediately threw my hand over my mouth. He laughed and reached for my hand and I happily let him.

"You are quite the beauty yourself and your friend." Mackenzie went bright red and she finally managed to move as well.

We continued to talk and get to know each other a little longer before he had to get ready for the concert. He allowed us to take as many pictures with him as we wanted and we happy obliged. I took a solo picture with him with my iphone and so did Mackenzie. And with our hand held camera, Mackenzie and I took one together with Justin. Then a group photo with the boys in it as well.

"I'm totally framing this picture when we get home." She was staring down at the picture with me, Justin and her.

"Why that one? Why not the one with all of us?" Niall said.

"That one too babe." Mackenzie replied tapping him lightly on his cheek. I laughed as he give her an evil look.

The boys had to leave us at the concert because they couldn't go in without getting noticed by all the teenage girls. They agreed to pick us up after the concert. We had front row seats and as soon as the lights went out, Justin came on stage and we sang the lyrics to ever song. Mid way through the concert he looked down at Mackenzie and I and took a moment to say something before the next song.

"I'd like to dedicate this song to two beautiful ladies who came to see me earlier. You can thank Harry and Niall." He winked at us and started singing All Around the World. Mackenzie and I began singing along at the top of our lungs till the end of the song. When the concert ended I had completely lost my voice.

But I didn't have a care in the world. Tonight was too perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's long but I like it :) I now have 84 readers and 16 subscribers! YAY.

I'll update another chapter tonight hopefully. I did this at a DMV today lol. I was too bored so I thought I'd make use with my time.