Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Forgiveness?

Harry arrived at exactly eight o'clock and I was already ready. My makeup was smokey eyed and I straighten my hair only to pull it all on one side. I didn't feel like getting too dressed up so I went for the comfortable look. I wore jeans, strap on sandals and a black collar sheer blouse. My bra was also black so it came together nicely. When I got downstairs I decided we should just head out. Harry reached for me but I didn't allow him to get too close I was only going to talk with him and that was all. The drive was extremely awkward which made me tense up a lot, I wasn't sure this was a good idea anymore but he insisted it was going to be fine. I was quick to trust him and he pulled up to a beach. We walked down the peer till I saw a candle light dinner set up, it was just the two of us and a waiter.

"Harry this is too much."

"No it's not, you deserve this." He grabbed a hold of my hand dragging me to my seat and taking a seat across from me.

I set my handbag down on the white table cloth as the breeze picked up and my hair whipped around. It was absolutely beautiful how much effort he put into the dinner. We had never really been on a date before, not that this was a date at all.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to talk to you."

"Yeah well this is your only one so get to talking." Leaning back into my chair he gazed into my eyes.

"Would you like something to eat first?" He sounded serene.

"I'm not really hungry right now."

"Okay then," he scooted up leaning closer. "What happened at the club the other night could of been avoided, I was drunk and the way you...if you saw the way you looked at Kyle you'd understand why I got so upset." I tried to cut in but he stopped me. "Yes the way I handled the situation was a total dick move but Heather I was seriously hurt. I would of probably done just about anything to get you back so you could feel the amount of pain I was in. First I tell you I love you and you don't say anything back. Then you and this guy that you went to high school with! How am I suppose to compete with that?"

"I cannot believe you have the balls to blame this on me!" I no longer wanted to hear what he had to say especially if he was just going to turn this around on me. I quickly stood up from my seat and started to walk off.

"HEATHER!" He stormed after me grabbing a hold of my arm he was too strong and I couldn't break away from him. "Stop! See? This is what you do, you run!"

"So?" I pushed at his chest but he wouldn't let me go.

"You don't even give me a chance to explain myself before you go running off. I didn't kiss the girl Heather!" Tears started to spring from my eyes and I couldn't even breathe anymore. "I love you don't you get that?"

"NO YOU DON'T! What kind of guy does that? If you really loved me you wouldn't of done this to me Harry! I told you from the start that this wasn't going to work but still you insisted. You made it so hard for me to say no and just when I was starting to think I did the right thing you fucked me! You fucked me over real good!" I pushed him with everything I had in me when he finally let go only to stumble back a few steps. His face looked surprised, I wasn't the only one crying now he was too. I couldn't stand any longer as I slowly fell to my butt pulling my hands up to my eyes.

He knelt down in front of me pulling me into his arms. I punched at his chest as more tears started to fall from my eyes, he continued to pull me closer till my face crashed into his chest. "I don't want this anymore Harry! I'm done!" I continued to squirm in his arms but he held tightly onto me.

"I'm not letting you go!"

-

Dinner didn't work out so well, instead Harry took me home and put me to bed. I was still in tears and I knew I probably had black mascara streaks all down my face. Yet I didn't have a care in the world. Once Harry and I got home it was late, we stayed out on the peer talking it through, everything from that night to now. How everything got so messed up and what was to happen next. I didn't know if I wanted Harry back in my life he was going to leave in a few days and then it would be months on end without seeing each other. A few hours ago that would of been such good news to me. Now I couldn't shake the heart sinking feeling in my stomach.

He slipped one arm around my waist and the other holding my hand, we walked up the stairs into my room. He pulled off my sandals for me and tucked me into bed.

"Harry?" His eyes looked at me softly.

"Stay with me tonight?"

A smile appeared on his face as he quickly jumped into bed with me. Without warning he pulled his shirt off and cuddled up right into me leaning his head with mine. He slid his arm across my stomach pulling me closer to him, I turned on my side to face him as he slowly leaned in to kiss me. I placed my hand on his neck pulling him closer to allow him to. His lips were cold, our lips moved together faster now as things heated up quickly, rolling over onto me he press one of his hands into the pillow. His tongue pressed against my lips parting mine gaining access inside my mouth. He massaged his tongue with mine has his free hand started to make its way up my blouse slowly, only to stop just underneath my bra. His grip on the pillow tightened, he hovered over me pulling away. His eyes stared deeply into mine as he panted, when he started to speak he whispered "I love you."

And this time I responded, "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
akslkdngansglsg i like this chapter :) haha.

thank you for my recommendation from mrsgasky, i very much appreciate it love. hopefully you all enjoy this chapter!!!!