Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Shopping

The boys decided they wanted to come shopping with Mackenzie and I but they soon regretted that decision. We had gone store to store and hours began to pass by. I could tell they weren't enjoying themselves but to torture them was just as much as fun as shopping was.

I promised them one more store and we'd leave, so I decided on Top Shop. Saving the best for last!

"I thought you were totally in love with me? Now you're all for Liam and Louis and now Harry's rumored girlfriend." Zayn said from the other side of the clothing rack. "You're sort of breaking my heart here love."

I giggled, "I have room in my heart for you too Zayn, I promise." I wasn't so nervous around him anymore. Our friendship came more naturally and I felt comfortable. I didn't see him as Zayn Malik from One Direction I saw him as just Zayn. It was actually pretty refreshing being that all the other boys could be a little overwhelming. The fans continued to remind me that they weren't just ordinary boys they were famous. One Direction famous, it all became a little scary.

Rumored girlfriend kept running through my head and about a million more questions followed behind. I must of look like I had something on my mind because Zayn waved his hand in front of my face. When I snapped back to reality he laughed.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I just had a lot on my mind."

"Like what?" Zayn had this concern look on his face and now I knew I had to tell him or he was going to find some way to beat it out of me.

"This rumored girlfriend stuff. How far do you think it will actually go?"

"I'd say a few magazine articles, paparazzi will probably follow you already time to time. An interview or two." He was about to continue when I cut him off.

"An interview?! What!" My eyes widen. An interview? Oh my god I was about to hurl.

He nodded. "Well yeah! The tabloids are going to have a feeding frenzy on this Heather. That's the worse part about being famous. Everyone in your life gets dragged into it some how."

"Talking to my girlfriend are we Malik?" Harry pretended to be jealous making fun but honestly he couldn't have come at a worse time. A few days ago my life was just boring and my life, I liked it that way I was content with where I was. Now? I was going to be followed around by paparazzi, be on covers of magazines as the new hot topic of the week and most likely an interview that millions could watch. I started to feel a little ill and I must of looked like it too because Harry grabbed a hold of my hand.

"You okay dear?" I nodded but I knew I wasn't selling it. I began looking around to find where Mackenzie was because I was in need of her comfort when I saw a girl snapping pictures of Harry and I. I immediately pulled my hand away and quickly walked past him over to Louis I mouthed the words help me and he nodded.

Liam stood with me while Louis went over to talk to the cashier who looked in her 20's so I knew she knew who he was, he leaned in whispering something to her and she smiled. She walked behind a wall and then the intercom came on.

"Top Shop is now closing early." With a confused look I looked over at Louis and he put his thumbs up. I can not believe it but he just got the store all to our selves.

"Feel free to shop without fans flashing pictures of you!" Liam comforted me with a hug and I actually did feel a ton better.

"Thank you Lou. What would I do without you?"

Mackenzie ran over to me and she was a little too over excited. "This is so cool! What are you standing there for?! Shop girl!"

-

I had found a ton of cute things and I could of swore my feet were going to give up, we shopped for what seemed like such little time but from the look on the boys face I knew we had been here much longer than I had thought. Nudging Mackenzie I whispered to her, "maybe we should get outta here before they start falling apart!" We both laughed looking over at them and we decided to call it a day.

"Alright boys, we will just pay and we'll be out of here!" Mackenzie said.

Harry and Niall jumped up on their feet and Niall accompanied Mackenzie and Harry came to help me carry all the clothing I had. He placed all the clothing on the counter as the cashier rang them up and when she was done Harry handed her his credit card.

"What are you doing?" He gave me the weirdest look.

"I'm paying? What does it look like?"

"Yeah no you're not!" I told the lady that I was going to be paying and I handed her my credit card but Harry didn't make this easy.

"She's just kidding, I am!"

"No Harry!" I gave him back his credit card but he insisted again. The cashier girl looked a tad bit annoyed with us but she didn't say anything.

"It's on me for all the trouble we've brought you!" I shook my head no and he pulled a light floral asymmetrical dress from the pile of clothes.

"At least let me buy you this one! So you can wear it on our first date!" He smiled at me and handed it to the girl and she knew what to do.

"A date?" My tone didn't seem to pleased and the smile on his face faded.
♠ ♠ ♠
i cannot say thank you enough to those of you who are reading and subscribing :)
i now have 1 Rec, 21 Readers and 5 Subscribers. i'd love to hear your feed back on my story and if you have any ideas i will take them into consideration. <3 thank you so much again.

sooo comment comment comment!