Status: First story ever be nice lol!

Kidnapped by a Dark Shadow

Are you an angel?

The cold air hit Skye waking her from the darkness, “Daddy I cold” Skye said as she snuggled up to the warm chest.

“Awe isn’t that sweet, she hasn’t even been with us for a day and she is already calling you daddy” Snickered Gates.

“Shut the fuck up! No one asked for your input, oh and your little whore gets to take care of the little one” smirked Shadows.

“What the fuck! Oh hell no she is so not going to do it, it was your ideal to take her so therefore it should be your little whore doing the dirty deed” snarled Gates.

“I am the leader of this gang you do as I say so suck it up and shut up” Shadows growled.

“My head hurts daddy, can I” Skye stopped talking finally registered what was being said around her. “Please can I just go home I want my daddy” Skye said as tears ran down her face.

“Sorry no can do sweet heart you see you belong to us now” Shadows smirked down at the little girl in his arms. “I am going to set you down now, but don’t try anything stupid or you will be in a world of pain you understand.”

Nodding her head Skye was to afraid to say something that would cause him to hurt her again, after all she felt dizzy after being knocked out. “I can’t hear you, when I ask you something I want you to answer me” Shadows shouted as his hands began to squeeze Skye’s side and legs.

“Yes I understand I am sorry please you’re hurting me” Skye cried harder as his arms tightened their hold on her.

“Shadows give her to me before you hurt her, can’t you see she will not try anything she is afraid of you already I think your good” the Rev replied taking Skye into his arms.

“Fine take her to the office I will be up in a couple of minutes to talk to her. Gather your girl Gates and bring her into the office in about ten minutes” Shadows grunted as he walked away.

“Fucking hell I thought he was bull shitting me about my girl taking care of the little brat” mumbled Gates walking away.

“Come on princess lets go don’t want the bear to get his claws into you again do we? The Rev said walking up the stairs with Skye in his arms. “Trust me Shadows may seem like a monster but if you do as he says and he gets used to you being here. He will open up and you will see he is really a big teddy bear under that tough guy act. What is that do I see a smile, oh you have dimples” The Rev said poking Skye on the check.

“Don’t that tickles” Skye laughed as The Rev tickled her and poked at her checks.

“Got you to laugh I am good, now listen if you want to survive here just do what we say ok. I don’t agree with hurting a little girl I don’t know how far the guys will go so please just do what we say. I am Jimmy but only call me that when we are alone ok, if others are around I am The Rev ok” Jimmy said holding out his hand and shaking Skye’s hand.

“Ok, I think I can do that I like you a lot can we be friends please” Skye asked looking at Jimmy with big puppy dog eyes.

“Fine but don’t look at me like that it’s just too adorable, alright be quiet I hear people approaching the door” Jimmy whispered.

The door banged against the wall making Skye jump in her seat. Shadows walked in and took a seat at his desk. “Ok Skye this is how it’s going to work one of the girls that works for us will be in charge of taking care of you. You do as we say along with her and everything will be ok, if you step out of line not only will you be punished but you will also have to watch as we punish her as well. Is that understood or should we show you what I mean” Shadows smiled an evil smile at Skye sending shivers down her spine.

“No need sir I understand, I will try my best not to make you made” Skye spoke as her voice quivered.

“Alright Shadows you ready for Angela or what” Gates asked with venom.

“Bring her in we are ready for her, this will be the person in charge of you Skye remember what I told you would happen if you don’t do as we say” Shadows smirked at the little girl who cowered down in the chair.

Slowly Skye turned in her chair towards the door, a small gasp left her lips, eyes wide. “Are you an Angel?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so late I have been crazy with school lol