Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

is the skyline through the window

Liam had broken down into tears once more as he placed his face into his hands. The room was silent as quiet tears fell down his cheek, and Abigail stood still. Soon, he was hearing her footsteps pattering along the floor towards him as he tried to calm himself down. An arm was wrapped around him, and he felt her bring his head to the crook of her neck.

“Oh Liam,” she whispered gently as she ran her fingers softly through his hair. “What are we going to do with the two of you?” Her voice was soft and soothing, and his breath was slowed down as he breathed deeply.

Abigail had always been a sweet girl with a big heart, and Clarissa always seemed to go to her for advice on love or relationships or such. She had even admitted to him in some point in life. Abigail was the love guru who failed in love herself. “Love isn’t easy,” she would repeat to Clarissa, and now, she was repeating it to him.

“Love isn’t easy, Liam. There will be obstacles because there are always obstacles for want you want and love most. That’s the way life is, Liam,” she whispered gently into his ear, and he felt a sigh work through his lips as he closed his eyes.

“It’s not that I don’t want her to be with me and love me and only me. It’s just. Look at me!” he said to her as he pulled away and stood up to point at himself. “Like you said, I’m not the same Liam. I’ve become an even more of a pessimistic, I’m messy, and I can barely hold myself together. Who would want to offer themselves to someone like that?” he fell to his knees as he looked at her with watery eyes. Before he could utter out another word, he felt his head fly to the side, and his hand instantly went to his cheek. “You slapped me,” he said simply as he stared at her with wide eyes full of water.

She set her hand down by her side as she stared at him with a rather stern face. “You deserve it,” she told him as she ran her fingers through her hair. “You need to man up and get your woman for god sakes!” she yelled at him with a roll of her eyes before she grab her bag and left. He cupped his cheek as he stared at the door. Everyone seemed to be walking out of him, and it was his entire fault. With a soft sigh, he leaned against the couch and felt his eyes closed with a small frown upon his lips. Now, what was he going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
This was short, but we are coming upon the ending very soon, my dears.
I'm excited, yet I'll be sad because it'll be the very first chaptered story I've finished. It going to be amazing and sad.

So, comment.

Image
^He so adorable. :)