This Was No Accident, This Was a Therapeutic Chain of Events

Keep It Pg-13.

Image

---

Kayley's***POV

I was half asleep when I heard knocking on my door.

"Brendon I'm trying to sleep. We'll play hide-and-go-seek later." I called randomly as I buried myself under the blankets.

I heard someone sigh and open my bedroom door and close it gently.

"We need to talk." Ryan stated as he sat at the foot of my bed.
"Last time we talking it didn't end so well." I said stubbornly as I poked an eye out from under my covers.
"Just come talk to me out here." He said as he shook his head and went out to my balcony.

Like in my old house.
I rolled my eyes and slipped on a sweater and walked out on the balcony and stood on the other side of him.
Farthest away to be exact.

"She broke up with me." He said flatly as I stared at Las Vegas.
"So you expect me to be yours right?" I asked him quietly.
"No, I'm just stating the truth." He said as he started towards my door.
"Ryan, wait." I said as he slowed his pace down.
"Yea?" He asked.

I started to slowly walk toward him until I felt his warm breath on my cheeks.

"I love you." I smiled as my eyes found his.
"I love you too." He smiled back as we stood there for a while staring at each other.

I felt his lips on mine the next moment as he brought me impossibly closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Not to disturb you guys, but dinner is done." Brendon giggled as he shut my bedroom door quietly leaving us alone, blushing madly.
"I think, we should go eat." Ryan said as he rubbed my arms causing friction to occur in my sweater.
"Okay." I sighed as I folded my arms.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and walked behind me kissing my neck gently while we tried to make our way down the stairs.

"Just because you guys are going out doesn't mean that you can't keep it at least PG 13." Brendon said as he covered his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

Ryan and I giggled and walked into the kitchen after him.