Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Twenty

Aaliyah

“I love you so much.” Chris whispered in my ear, sending a Shockwave of pleasure down my spine.

We had peeled out of our clothes once we got home from our romantic dinner and ended up in the living room once we entered the front door.

He began to slowly plant kisses and trail his tongue down my neck until he reached my chest. My head fell back against the couch as his tongue flicked over each of my nipples, hardening them and causing wetness to form in between my legs. His touch was simply amazing; sensual and gentle all at once.

Chris soon brought his lips back up to mine and he kissed me deeply while his dick brushed up against my opening.

“You ready?” He asked with seduction in his tone.

And as always, I nodded my head, ready to feel him deep inside of me. ”Oh god Chris.” I gasped in one breath, feeling the walls of my pussy expand.

He bit down on his lip with a lustful look in his eyes. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I mimicked his facial expression. Chris then gripped the back of the couch behind me while he rocked my body to a steady rhythm. The sound of my moans along with the constant knocking of the couch against the wall was music to my ears.

“Shit baby.” Chris hissed, quickening his pace.

The satisfaction that I was receiving was written all over my face as I reached my arms around him, scratching his back every time he drove into me.

Chris eventually pulled out and stroke himself until I instinctively got on all fours. Doggy style was his favorite position. I propped my ass in the air and I felt the sting of his hand smack across it, causing me to grunt. Once I maintained my balance by holding on to the back of the couch, Chris rammed his rock hard dick into my pussy and pulled out immediately after. He was teasing my insides and it was driving me wild. He continued to do it and I could hear his breathing becoming heavier with anticipation.

“Stop teasin’ me babe.” I whined.

Just then, I felt Chris’s hand spread my legs further apart and then his lips wrapped around my clit. It was a total surprise and it left me speechless for a second. His tongue was added too and it became damn near impossible for me to stay still as I shouted his name.

“What’s the magic word?” I felt his mouth move against my second set of lips.

“NOW!”

And that’s when he gave it to me like never before.

Chris held my waist in his palms tightly while he pounded down hard on my ass. I could feel my juices running down my leg along with sweat beads forming on my skin. The room filled with loud slapping noises as I threw it back. My moans turned into cries and they blended with his uneven breaths. I was close to my peak as I felt a pleasing sensation spark within me. I could feel my body about to give way to the best orgasm ever.

“Goddamn, Chris.” I panted. “I’m about to…”

My body shook with overwhelming satisfaction as my built up tension released before I could get the words out. I screamed at the top of my lungs, probably disturbing the entire neighborhood, but I was on cloud nine.

“Oh fuck Aaliyah!” Chris howled while his dick twitched inside of me as he came.

We remained in our positions for a moment until I sensed when Chris pulled out of me. I turned around while he plopped down on the couch. He then pulled me on top of him so we were face to face with our foreheads touching as our heartbeats began to sync together. There was complete silence between us, but our eyes began to communicate what our mouths couldn’t. It was evident that our love was true. -ACS

**

I woke up in a hot sweat. My whole body was soaked and the kitty between my legs was heaving up in down. I looked to my right and saw the brick wall that separated me from the world. I slapped my wrist against it and closed my eyes taking a long deep breath.

I looked around the room and sat up moving my feet down to the floor and cracking my neck.

“You missed breakfast and lunch newbie.” I heard my cell mate say to me as she filed her nails in a slick motion. “You shoulda gotcha ass the fuck up, nobody want’s that shit but they gave you a pass.” She said standing and walking into her slippers. She had blisters, and scars all over her feet.

“I didn’t know.”

“Well you know now! You ain’t no damn royalty.” She grunted.

Her grammar was worse than Cayden’s. Thinking of Cayden gave me a horrible head and I rolled back into my bed.

“Bitch I’m giving you a headache?” She croaked at me with her loud voice. I didn’t know this woman, and I didn’t do anything to her. For this pass month I haven’t said a word to anyone, especially not her.

“What? I didn’t even say anything lady!” I sat up. “You don’t know me.”

“I know that your rich ass don’t belong here, but baby you do the crime you do the mutha fucking time! Member that!”

I rolled my eyes and pulled the pillow over my head.

“Bitches born with silver spoons in their mouths commit crimes too. Ya’ll ain’t no different.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I’m starting to think, this bitch is crazy.

“You bitch, what your daddy didn’t come through with the bail money? Or he got the lawyers working at it? I had to get a public attorney bitch!”

”I don’t have a fucking father! I don’t have a fucking mother! I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth and I didn’t commit a crime! You need to mind your business, cause you obviously don’t know me! Just because I care about the way I fucking look don’t mean I’m rich. I’ve never seen rich, but bitches like me.” I used air quotes. “Work for what they have, I’ve worked!”

I covered my face and waited for her to jump on me but she didn’t she just looked at me with sympathy. “Why you here then?”

“They took something special from me.”

“Why?”

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes and they were soon to pour right out my sockets in no time. I didn’t want to talk about this, especially with someone who judged me so quickly.

“I don’t care to talk about it.”

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed in my direction. “I’m here because I followed a man.” She shook her head. “This what careless actions get you.”

I looked away from her.

“My son, Quadir.” She smiled when she said his name. It was the biggest smile I had ever seen, I wondered if I got like that when I spoke about Cayden. “He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I swear to god if he wasn’t born I think I would have killed myself by now.”

I sobbed in my bed. “I know the feeling.”

“I’m Kelis.” She smiled.

“Aaliyah.”

“Pretty name.” She grinned. “I’m sorry how I came off, I just thought you were some high class bitch in a low class place.”

“Not me.” I shrugged.

She nodded. “It’s alright, I know the feeling being new. How long do you have?”

“5 more months.”

Kelis laughed. “Bitch! I got another few months, I’ve been here for two years already.”

I gasped. “How do you keep in contact with your son?”

She smiled. “He visits every week. You got kids?”

I nodded sheepishly. “Cayden.”

Kelis and I talked until dinner, talked at dinner, and talked after dinner. She was really a down to earth chick and if it came down to it I could depend on her. She was nothing like Jada, materialistic shit didn’t matter to her. She wasn’t even ugly like I thought, she is actually beautiful and as sweet as a plum.

Tyler

Cayden sat on the couch and stared at the flat screen TV blankly. After working so hard and doing everything to get him out of the Group home system, I finally got him. He was there for at least a month and it had already changed him. He needed his mother in his life, that’s all he knew.

I kicked off my J’s and eyed him sheepishly. “Are you alright?”

He looked at me and then turned back to face the TV.

“You miss your mama?” I asked. It was evident that he did miss her but I just had to make sure.

Cayden nodded. “Where is she at? She never leaves me.”

“She went on vacation.” I mumbled. “You’ll see her really, really soon.”

I couldn’t stand Chris even more right now. How could you leave such a beautiful woman who raised such a magnificent kid. He was handsome, had mad manners and just the greatest aura.

“The vacation Jail? The lady told me she’s in jail for bad stuff.”

“Well they lied!” I said laughing and shaking my head. “You can see her this week, alright?”

He smiled and nodded. “Okay.”

Here I was taking care of Chris’s kid just because Aaliyah asked me to. She was really something else if you asked me. But it was anything for her, it’s the least I can do right?

Chris/Cameron

I looked at Jada as she ate viciously at her Cheeseburger. She was eating like she was pregnant but she wasn’t looking like she was pregnant. Her ass was still skinny, her thighs got a little bigger but I saw no changes.

“When are you going to get the new doctor?”

She pushed a handful of fries into her mouth, plain greedy. “When I switch the paper work silly.” She grinned. “I’m going today.”

“Oh alright.” I looked down at my phone as if I would see a missed call from Aaliyah or a text message from her but I saw nothing.

“What’s wrong?” Jada asked noticing my change of aura.

“I’m cool.” I said standing and stepping out to make a call.

I opened the hotel room door and walked down to the elevator and waited until I got to the main lobby. I walked across the lobby and out the door and took a seat at the bench I always sat in.

I dialed Alberto’s number and let it ring until he answered.

“Speak.”

“Anything on the boys?” I asked.

“Nothing yet. This will be a long trial.”

I sighed. “Can you do me a favor?” I mumbled into the phone.

“What is it?”

“Can you check and see if Aaliyah’s okay for me?”

“Done.” He mumbled and the phone went dead and I heard nothing but dial tone.

I knew she was probably alright, just another minor set back for her but… I just felt horrible because it was the second time I’d vanished on her. Hopefully it would be the last one too.

Officer Mitchell


I pulled up my pants and pushed Mr. Bradford off me. This nigga did have some dope dick but I was tired of his ass coming off so reckless.

“Barry stop touching me!” I rolled my eyes. “We’re done, try tomorrow.”

Ever since his sexy ass came here he had been all over me. I NEVER did the inmates. And I mean never, but he had me at Hello. It never failed that he had me up by my ankles fucking the officer out of me.

“Shakira.” He laughed. “Give me some of that good good girl.”

“Officer Mitchell.” I corrected him and put my keys back to my waist and hopped off the desk. “Let’s go, off to the cell for you.”

He kissed my cheek. “Tomorrow I want Popeyes.” He tossed the Taco Bell into the trash can and I walked him back to where he belongs.

Fat ass nigga