Status: Because I am studying, I'll try and update once a week.

The Nightmare Has Just Began

The Secret Meeting

It has been two days since my appointment and it's been two days since mum beat me black and blue. I was looking in the mirror to see how bad the damage looks when my phone started vibrating. I quickly grabbed it and went up to the roof, but I didn't answer it in time, when I saw the number I realised that it was Dr Crane. About five minutes later my phone rang again.

"Hello" I said
"Hello, Audura, its Dr Crane, I tried calling your home phone yesterday to arrange a time for the next appointment but your mother said that you caught the flu really bad"
I heard saw mums car coming towards the house
“I…I have to go; I’ll to call you back when I'm FREE to see you" I said as I emphasized the word free, and hanged up. I quickly ran down the fire escape back to my room.

“ZAINDIA, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW” I heard mum shout from downstairs. I quickly ran down to see what she wanted.
“Zaindia, I have friends coming over, go and cook” she said, I said a small ‘yes’ and walked to the kitchen, wishing I had enough guts to poison the food or something, but I don’t. I pulled out the ingredients to make pasta and the sauce. I was half way through when one of mum’s friends came into the kitchen

“Well Hello! What do we have here?” he said behind me, I had to hold in the shutter that wanted to be realised. “Emma, I didn’t know you had a daughter, maybe we should change the price” said the man, when he said that he wanted to change the price I had a clue what he was on about and had a sudden urge to throw up. I quickly finished up and served the food, “Mum, the food is done and served on the table” I said and quickly made it up the stairs.

Once I was safe in my room, I moved the dresser behind the door, so the creep wouldn’t come in. I made it back to the roof with my phone in hand, dialling Dr Crane’s number
“Hello, Dr Cranes office” said the women, whom I’m guess is the reception lady
“Hi, I need to speak to Dr Crane, it’s an emergency, tell him it’s Zaindia” I said in a rush.
“Just hold one moment, while I put you through” she replied
"Zaindia, Is everything alright? You’re not in danger are you?" asked Dr Crane
"Not at the moment, is there a place we could meet, that's on the down low, if anyone that knows me, will tell mum and I'll be in more trouble than now" I said
“There is but I don't think it would be for the best" replied Doctor Crane
"Please, I feel like I'm going to go insane. I don't care where, I need to get out of here before I do something" I begged
"Okay……there's an old abandoned warehouse near your house, go there and I'll be there in ten"
"Okay, bye" I said as I hung up,

I went back to my room and got changed into track pants and a black jacket to cover the bruises so Dr Crane couldn’t see them, and chucked converse on. I climbed down the fire escape and went to what I was hoping to be the right warehouse; I waited for about 15 minutes and saw Dr Crane pull. He got out and walked over to me.

"I was wondering, what did you mean 'before I do something'?" asked Dr Crane
"I want revenge on everyone that has caused me pain over the years, I mean how good it will feel to when I inflicted pain on them, yes I know it's a bit messed up, but isn't everyone?" I said, I looked up and noticed I stunned him by my answer and that’s when I realised he thought I meant to commit suicide, but I wouldn't give my mum the satisfaction of my death.
"Why do you think that would be the answer?" asked Dr Crane after a bit of thought
"Because that's all I've known was pain and I’m thinking it's my time to start getting my revenge. Haven’t you ever thought of hurting someone because of what they've done to you?" I replied
"Yes, but that doesn't mean i would do it"

"That’s the thing though. You have. It's only a certain amount of time before you snap and then bam you’ve killed for the first time. I can feel it, that I'll snap soon whether it’s at mum, you or some stranger, and then I'll become everyone's worse nightmare. You can’t tell me, you haven't wanted to be in control of someone's life, it’s just be a massive game to play, only people are the pieces" I said as I finished it finally dawned on me that, I was telling someone who could say I was insane and send me to Arkham Asylum, Dr crane didn’t reply to what I said and was looking down at the ground, thinking, and most likely deciding my fate. So I was feeling extremely uncomfortable, and trying not to think of the worse scenario. I walked over to the shed wall and sat down; I noticed Dr Crane was staring at me.

"You’re not going to send me to Arkham are you?" I asked in a whisper
"Huh? Oh no I won't, it's just what you said made me think about how a villain becomes a villain" he replied, he walked over and sat down beside me, we sat in silence for about an half an hour
"I should get back before mum notices" I said as I get up and wipe the dirt off my pants
"Okay, well just ring the number that was on the card and well arrange the next appointment" he said and started walking back to the car
"Okay, bye" I said as I headed off in the direction of 'home'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, thanks for reading, I hope you's have enjoyed this chapter.
please subscribe and comment. The next chapter will be up next week.