Touch

.07

Vince sat in Nikki's bed, running his hands up and down Nikki's chest. God, what was he doing? Nikki reached out and grabbed at one of Vince's hands, holding it still. He could feel Nikki's heart beating erratically underneath the shirt, and opened his eyes.

“Okay,” Vince said, nodding. “Okay.”

Nikki scooted further down the bed to get some room, letting Vince push him onto his back. Vince's legs were on either side of Nikki now. Slowly, he leaned down, and after staring at Nikki for about a minute, closed his eyes and let his lips graze against Nikki's. Nikki groaned at the contact, reaching up to wrap his arms around Vince's neck. Nikki pulled him down into a real kiss, going slow at first before deepening it. Together, the two took turns using their tongues to explore one another's mouth.

After a while, Nikki felt the pace was too slow for his liking, so he let his hands travel down Vince's sides, before stopping at his jeans. Vince pulled away from the kiss to watch Nikki slowly undo his jeans and begin to push them off his hips. Vince looked up at Nikki, worried.

“It's okay,” Nikki grinned. He pulled his hands away from Vince and reached behind his pillow, retrieving a bottle he had stuffed under there earlier before Vince could notice.

Vince took it and stared. It was a bottle of lube. Nikki grinned again.

“It's Tommy's. I grabbed it from the couch in the dressing room. There's enough left in there.” He paused. “I mean, if you want...”

Vince shut his eyes and sighed. “I've never done this before.”

Nikki laughed. “And you think I have?”

Vince opened his eyes, biting his lip. “Well...”

“Just relax,” Nikki soothed, reaching back for Vince's pants.

It took some persuading, but Nikki got them both down to their boxers, kissing deeply again.

Vince's hands were shaking as he grabbed at Nikki's underwear, dragging them down slowly as Nikki lifted his hips.

Vince leaned back up and began to nip as Nikki's neck, slowly trailing down his throat and to his chest. Nikki threaded his fingers through Vince's dirty hair, letting out a moan as Vince sucked on his nipples, using his mouth to play with each one slowly.

Finally, he began to move down Nikki and stopped at his erection, looking up. Nikki's eyes were shut tightly. They began to flutter as slowly, slowly, Vince stuck his tongue out and dragged it up Nikki's cock.

Nikki moaned, grabbing at the sheet of the bed as Vince repeated this a few more times.

“Fuck, Vince,” Nikki said, opening his eyes. “Will you- can you- suck me, please?” Nikki whispered, watching as Vince leaned his head back in and pressed a kiss against Nikki's penis, drawing out another moan.

Vince pulled back and grabbed the bottle of lube, staring at it again. He didn't use the stuff much.

“Just... pour it on your fingers and... finger,” Nikki said breathlessly after a few minutes of silence, realizing he wasn't getting a blowjob after all. He stared at Vince. “Vince. Vince, hey.” Vince looked up as Nikki pushed himself up on his elbows. “If you don't want to do this...”

“No,” Vince said quickly. “No, I-I think I do. Lay back down.”

Nikki watched Vince's face for a second longer before putting his head back against the pillow, spreading his legs as far as the bed would let him. Vince began to slowly squeeze the liquid onto his fingers, leaning forward to press a kiss to Nikki's stomach as he began to slowly rub around his hole.

“Oh God,” Nikki choked out as Vince kept the small motion going.

“Vince!” Nikki breathed as the first finger pushed in after a couple of minutes, and he began to writhe around on the bed.

“You okay?”

“No, that fucking hurts,” Nikki whined, looking down at Vince. “I thought you said you've never done this before.”

“I,” Vince began as he started pushing in a second finger. Nikki gasped. “Too much?”

“No, no, just keep... keep talking,” Nikki said.

“I've been in a few threesomes before,” Vince admitted, “but I've honestly never really done anything like this. Learned a few tricks I guess,” he said, grinning.

Vince worked Nikki open for a bit, because damn was he tight, until Nikki got used to the pain of his fingers. Nikki's eyes flew open when Vince slowly pulled them out.

“I'm gonna be much bigger than them, you know,” he said as he wiped his fingers on the sheet.

“I know.”

“Are you scared?” Vince asked as he began to pull his own boxers off.

“Are you?”

Vince grinned as he began to lube himself up. “It'll be okay. What was all the crap you told me before about relaxing?”

“You aren't about to have a dick shoved up your ass, either.”

“Can it.” Vince leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Nikki's lips.

Vince gripped Nikki's hips and watched as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as Vince began to slowly push himself into Nikki's hole.

Vince grit his teeth. “You're so tight.”

“Fuck!” Nikki cried as he felt Vince sliding in deeper, working his way past the muscles trying to stop the intrusion. “Fuck.” It burned like hell.

“Nikki...”

Nikki gasped, grabbing at Vince's arms tightly. “Don't move. Vince, don't move!” Nikki cried, shaking around Vince.

“I'm not,” Vince said soothingly. “It's alright, I'm not.”

Nikki began to take deep breaths as he let himself relax around Vince. It wasn't as easy as it seemed.

“Oh God,” Nikki breathed, “maybe we shouldn't.”

“Listen, I'm already in, just try to relax.”

“Vince I can't.”

“Nikki. Hey, Nikki. Look at me.”

Nikki opened his eyes to stare at Vince's outline.

“Alright? You're alright.”

Vince forced Nikki to breathe with him until Nikki could deal with the pain. Hey, it wasn't easy for Vince either, being stuck inside that tight motherfucker without being able to do much.

Finally, Nikki gave the okay for Vince to start moving.

It was a slow thrust, and both men felt extremely uncomfortable. It seemed to take forever before Vince found Nikki's prostate.

But when he did, Nikki was howling.

Nikki gripped Vince's shoulders tightly as he pulled out and slammed back in, causing the bus to rock a little with their movements. Nikki's legs were wrapped firmly around Vince's back, locked at the ankles, as Vince continued to pound into him.

Nikki gasped, and with a strength coming from nowhere, shoved Vince back, letting the tan singer bottom for a little while.

Vince could feel his orgasm coming, and using a death grip on Nikki's hips, began to slam into Nikki from underneath as hard as he could, shoving himself in as deep as he could physically go and coming.

And that's when Nikki heard it.

The moan. The same moan he had heard Vince use backstage the other night when that girl was blowing him.

Nikki smiled in triumph as he rode out Vince's orgasm.

Slowly, Nikki used Vince's chest to push himself off, letting Vince slide out, both men grimacing as it happened.

Nikki flopped back down on his pillow, his body shaking from the stimulation, and watched as Vince crawled over next to him, curling up tightly. Vince loosely grabbed Nikki's penis and jacked him off until Nikki was moaning and coming, fucking Vince's hand through his orgasm.

The two laid next to each other in silence, trying to let their minds focus onto what the hell just happened. Vince wrinkled his nose as he sniffed Nikki.

“Gross, you smell like beer.”

“Get over it.” Nikki smiled as he reached down and grabbed the discarded blanket at the end of the bed, pulling it up over himself and Vince.

Vince draped an arm over Nikki's side and opened his half-lidded eyes, the two men staring at each other.

“How do you feel?” Vince asked, sleep creeping into his voice.

“Achy. Sticky. And tired. And like shit from my hangover. Now go to sleep.”

Vince laughed as Nikki snuggled up next to him, pressing his nose to Vince's cheek softly. Vince wasn't much of a cuddler, especially after sex, but he decided to let this one time slide.

As the two began to doze off to sleep, a new light breaking over the parking lot, someone in the front of the bus giggled. It was Mick, drunk as hell, sitting on the couch. He passed out hugging a bottle of liquor.

Tommy found him later, laying half on, half off the couch. Taking a look around the bus, he found Nikki and Vince laying naked, asleep, and cuddled up on Nikki's bunk.

And he decided he did not want to fucking know.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! Please leave feedback! :)