Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Trashed And Scattered

The moment her lips touched his cheek, Matt Shadows knew she was the one.

That was all it took. Just the quick peck.

He watched her go without a single word, speechless by the action she had performed. Firstly, she hadn't really put up too much of a fight considering how unrealistic a werewolf could be.

Secondly. She kissed him. Reality struck him then, and he clenched the countertop to tightly he thought he heard it crack. She kissed him! Did she not just realize the danger she had put herself into? Matt slammed his hand onto the counter. Damn her! Damn him for not sticking to his guns! He stormed away from the counter and into the back yard, where he took his phone out and stared at it.

All those sleepless nights, wondering if she was okay for nothing! Shoving his phone back in his pocket, Matt Shadows began to prowl the perimeters of his land.

Matt didn't know how long he was out there for. He just knew that if he went back inside, he'd break something. It was dark when he decided it was time to go back inside and make some dinner. Taking a few deep breaths, he finally returned to normal. The spot on his cheek where she kissed him still felt hot to the touch. Scowling, he dug his phone out of his pocket and saw the time. 9:47pm...

Tempted to chuck his phone across the land simply because he could, he raised it up just as it began to ring.

Obligated by being Alpha, he answered the call, not without a scowl though.

"Hello?"

"Matt! Matt, oh my god, my mom... she kicked me out!"

"What?"

Matt listened to the stifled sobs of the seventeen year old, already heading for his car to pick her up.

"Alright, okay. Blair, calm down. Tell me where you are. Blair, Blair!"

Her emotions had gotten the better of her. She was crying openly. Matt stood beside his car, straining to hear any background noises of their conversation. He stood there for about six minutes before she calmed down enough to talk.

"The cemetery. Matt, I hate her so much..."

"It's okay. I'll be there in five minutes."

Matt tore out of the driveway and onto the residential streets, burning rubber to ease his car into the highest speed possible, without breaking too many laws.

He turned corners on two wheels and finally ended up at the cemetery in under the five minutes he had promised Blair, the ride pumping adrenaline into his system.

If Blair's mother hadn't been.... well, Blair's mother, he would have gone over to their house, and ripped her throat out.

He got out of the car and rushed into the cemetary, where Blair came flying out to meet him as well. They met each other halfway and Matt eagerly cradled her in his arms, holding her tightly to his chest. She had begun to cry again, and her sobs broke Matt's heart.

"Shh. Shh, Blair. It'll be okay."

The Alpha murmured, resting his chin on the top of her head as she cried into his chest.

"Come. Let's get you home."
♠ ♠ ♠
guys.
guys.
there's a spider on my carpet.
and its huge.
halp!