Status: My Willow One-shot Turned Story

Life Is...

Save Me....

Great, so I come home from the park where I met Kai and as soon as I walk through the door, my mother threw her glass of vodka at me. This is ridiculous because only moments later my dead-beat dad walks up to me, grabs me by the shirt and drags my body up the stairs. And after all that, he throws me into my room, beats me, leaving my body littered in bruises and blood.

“Fricking hell ow” I thought, as I looked at myself in the mirror of my bathroom.

I need to talk to Kai; honestly I just need someone to talk too. But first, I need to break out the first aid kit, and stop this blasted bleeding.

After about an hour of cleaning myself up, cleaning my wounds and washing the blood off, I decided to message Kai.

“Hey, I really need someone to talk right now, but I understand if you’re still at band practice and all I don’t mind. I can just talk to you tomorrow if you’re busy.” I said in the text to him.

I waited for about 5 minutes, and figured he would be busy with band practice still, or busy with something else. So I just decided to do some work, or write in my journal. All I did was clean my room, specially getting the blood stains off the floor.

Suddenly, I hear my phone go off, so I quickly ran to check the message. Surprisingly it was Kai.

“Hey, sorry for the late reply. I just finished band practice and my awesome guitar solo :). But what’s wrong my little Willow. Something happen at home? Because if it did I will hurt whoever has made you upset or hurt I promise.”

I got teary eyed when I read this, and I decided to call him. It took a few rings before he answered, but I tryed not to cry when he did. It didn't work.

“Oh my god Willow what’s wrong? What happened? Who do I have to hurt? Do you want me to come over? Or do you want to come over?” he said, not letting me get one word in.

“Kai, calm down. Im upset because my dad beat me up, so don’t be surprised when I show um coverd in bruises tomorrow. And can i stay at your house please? I know your mum and dad wont like it but I really need to get away from here for a night.” I said, a little sadly.

“OK I’m coming over now, just jump out of your window. Wear your pj’s or something and get a little bag packed that you can leave at my house ok? I will be there soon, text me your address ok?” he said, with great concern in his voice.

“Ok I will see you soon. Thank you Kai, it means the world to me.” I said, letting a few tears roll down my face.

We soon said out goodbyes, and I ended the call. He really is tried so hard to look after me, just like he promised at the beginning of the day. He is so nice, I can trust him. I think I might tell him more about my life when we get to his house.

I got a small bag out, and put my toothbrush and hairbrush inside. I put a spare bottle of shampoo and conditioner in the bag too, considering I might be staying for a while. After that I just put clothes for school tomorrow, my undergarments and some jewellery. I was considering taking my art stuff, and draw Kai. But I know he would think I’m weird for drawing him. But I decided to bring it anyway.

I got out my favourite paints and paintbrushes, and my pencils, and also my little art book. The last thing my grandmother gave me before she died a year ago. She was the only one who loved me, and I miss her so much. I wish she was still here with me. She was such an amazing women as well. She was the one who taught me how to draw, paint, and make jewellery and also to sew.

After a while, I have everything packed, along with a small picture of me and my grandmother together. I hear my phone ringing with my favourite song of late, Shooting Star by Owl City. I quickly answered it, knowing it was Kai.

“Hey Willow I’m outside I hope you’re ready. See you soon” he said before hanging up on me.
I pouted and put my pj’s into my bag, with my cell phone as well before jumping out of my window. I see Kai in the distance to I run lightly up to him, and I hear him gasp when he sees me.

“Oh god Willow.... You look so broken” he said so sadly.

“I know Kai let’s go now all right?” I asked, looking down.

“Ok” he said, while grabbing my hand, tugging it lightly.

I smiled lightly at him and he held my hand tightly the whole walk to his home. It seemed his parents were waiting for him outside. They looked really kind. His mother was a small lady, with blonde hair, and green eyes. His father looked completely different, but also kind. He was tall, had muscles and dark brown eyes.

They both smiled at me and looked worried when they saw all my bruises.

“Oh Hun what happened to you? You’re covered in scars and bruises” Kais mother says hugging me lightly.

“Huh? Oh, um, my family doesn’t like me and my father needs a punching bag” I said sadly.
Everyone gasped when I said that, and Kai’s mother hugs me tightly.

“Well you’re staying here for a while ok? You can go back after school tomorrow to get more of your clothes and anything else you need. You can stay with us as long as you want.” Kai’s father said.

I nodded and thanked them. The brought me inside and sat me down at the dining table. They gave me a plate full of food, and Kai put my bag in his room upstairs.

“Now eat, you look like you haven’t had a proper meal in a very long time. After dinner you can have a shower, some warm milk then off the bed. Ok?” Kai’s mother, whose name was Emily, said to me.

“Ok, thank you, um... Kai’s mum.” I said awkwardly.

She just laughed and smiled at me.

“Call me Emily Hun, and call my husband Tim. You’re a part of our household now, so you can call us by our names.” She said smiling happily.

I smiled and nodded, then started eating. The food was amazing, and I thanked Emily so many times for giving me the lovely meal. After dinner I went and had a nice, warm shower. I was happy to even be having a shower right now. More like I’m lucky to have met Kai. He is such a nice person, as his family is also.

Right now I have just gotten changed into my pjs, which were plain ones. But I dint mind at all. I walked out of the bathroom, making sure I cleaned it up a little before I even attempted to leave the room.

I walked into Kai’s bedroom, to see him passed out on his bed. I laughed at him because it looked like he was trying to stay up for me, but failed completely. I put the covers over him, and walked downstairs to than Emily and Tim once again for letting me stay.

I found Emily in the kitchen, holding a mug of some hot drink. When she saw me she smiled and gave me that mug.

“It's hot chocolate, so it can help you get to sleep easier.” She said.

“Oh thank you but you dint have too. And I wanted to thank you once again for letting me stay, that the amazing meal” I said, sipping my hot chocolate.

“It's ok Hun, we don’t mind. You’re the first friend Kai has ever had. And we are glad you are friend with him, he was getting very lonely. “She said, sadly.

“It's no problem. He is a great friend, and I will protect him as much as I can.” I said, smiling at her.

We just sat down at the breakfast bar, talking about different things while I finish my hot chocolate. When I got tired I said goodnight to Emily, and went to bed.

I couldn’t get to sleep for a while; because I was just thinking of how nice these people are too I even thought they hardly know me. I’m really thankful to have Kai as a friend. I just looked at him lightly, muttering something. Not knowing he was awake, and heard what I said.

“I don’t know what I would do without you, Kai”
♠ ♠ ♠
A Little Longer. Hope You Like It

Outfits

Comment/Subscribe
Thanks, Purpledragon1995