My Life That You'll Never See

***.

Image

---

*Pete's POV* {2 days later}

We are hosting a party at our house tonight.
I know it's going to be crazy and wild and hectic and just, delusional.
Tonight we play, at our own party, go figure.
And Panic! At The Disco plays too.
So of course a lot of people everywhere wanting to see us play and what not. Soon we're going on tour though, thank god.
Getting out of the damn house finally.
Anyways, we were setting up when a whole group of jocks/preps walzted into my view.
I saw my ex girlfriend Shayna in a leather mini skirt and a strapless shirt with high heels apprently trying to get my attention.
By how she was looking at me, or treating JJ of course I would never fall for her again.

"Why are they even here?" I asked Patrick as I glared at Matt, Jared, Keith and the rest of them.
"It's a concert/party Pete, at least we get money out of this. All we have to do is play." Patrick said as he set up the microphones.
"Move bitch!" I heard Shayna scream at, what do you know JJ.
"Shayna stop being a bitch and own up to my girlfriend." I said as I jumped off the stage and wrapped my arms around JJ.
"Her? That is your girlfriend? Ha, you could have me of all people and thats what you choose?" Shayna laughed.
"Yes, that is his girlfriend you whore. So if I were you I would lay off." Claire said as she put her hand on her hip.
"And if I don't?" Shayna spat back.
"Oh don't even make me get started." Ronnie said as she glared at Shayna.

Shayna looked around knowing she was overpowered and gave a big huff and turned around and waltzed out the door.

"I truely hate her." JJ muffled into my shirt as she leaned on me.
"So do I." Megan, Claire, and Ronnie said in unison.
"I think we should start playing Pete." Patrick said with a bored look at us.
"I think we should too." I grinned at him.