Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Eleven .

" You did amazing . " Randy .

John smirked at Mickie and they left . I turned around and locked eyes with the viper himself, he just looked down at me. I just couldn't help but smile and he started to chuckle .
" You know , " He paused , " You're cute . There's just something about you . " I felt my face get hot.
" Thanks , Randy. " I said just above a whisper. He just wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the locker room where I was greated with two little arms wrapped around my leg.

" WILEYY ! " Alanna screamed , " You was on the TV ! " I bent down and picked her up.
" Yeah , did you see me ? " She nodded , " Did I do good ? " I asked again and she nodded. Alanna and I sat down on the couch after I grabbed two juice boxes and a pack of oreos for us to share. Ted and Cody stood up and walked over to Randy at the door.
" Duty calls . " Ted patted Randy's back before walking out and shutting the door behind them. Randy just laughed a bit and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Us two sat and mucned on our oreos . Eventually I pulled out my camera and took some silly pictures with us eating our oreos. Randy walked out mid picture with Alanna standing on my leg with her arms wrapped around my neck.

" What are you doing ? " He looked confused . He was dressed in jeans with no shirt and the towl around his neck .

I just kinda looked at him , " Taking pictures ? " He smirked .
" Oh, you'll take pictures with my daughter but not with me ? " I shook my head as he threw his towl into his dufle bag.
" Then get over here . " He smiled and slipped on his RKO tshirt and sat down next to Alanna and I . I had Alanna sit on my lap and pulled up the camera to take a picture on my phone .
" Smile , Alanna . " I whispered , " You too , Randy . " I smiled as I felt Randy scoot closer to me and I took the picture. It actually turned out pretty well. I put it as the backround on my phone and placed Alanna back in her spot on the couch as she watched the boys win their tag match. When the ref held up their hands she jumped up and screamed,
" YAY ! They won ! Daddy, they won ! " She jumped up and down then took her seat back down on the couch next to me . It was a title match so the boys had finally won the titles ! congrats boys :) . Randy placed his arm on the couch behind me and scooted even closer to where he was almost sitting on my lap.

The boys soon came back, holding their titles high as Alanna pranced around them singing. I had an idea for antoher picture. I grabbed the boys belts and put one around my waist and one semi around Alanna's . I mean, she is a little small for one, but we made it work . We did our muscle poses and Randy took a picture of us. Soon enough we were in the car on our way back to Randy's . Randy was up front driving with Ted while Cody Alanna and I sat in the back.
" Wiley . " Alanna looked up at me with sleepy eyes.
" Yes ? " I asked .
" I'm tired. " She laid her head down on my chest. I started to rock her and sing her a little lulaby. She soon fell asleep in my lap. When we pulled up to the house Randy helped me get out of the car with Alanna in my arms.
" You want me to take her ? " He asked holding out his arms.
I shook my head, " No , I got her . " I smiled at him . He grinned .
" Okay . "

I carried her up the steps and into her room . I placed her in her bed and switched her night light on and left the room. I turned around to see Randy's chest in my face. I looked up at him,
" How are you so good with kids ? " He whispered .
" I don't know. I love kids, their so cute. " He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.
" Thank you , Ry , " He paused , " She loves you . " He kissed my forehead and let go .
" No problem , Randy . Really. " I patted his arm. He smiled and turned to walk away. Right as I was about to enter my room he turned around .
" Riley ? " He whispered .
" Yeah ? "

" If you get lonely in that big ole' room of yours, don't hesitate to come in and stay with me. Doors always open for you. " He smiled .

His eyes lit up and he turned and walked into his room, leaving the door cracked open . I smiled to myself and walked into the room to get changed . I changed into black soffee shorts and a white tang top and slowly tip toed into Randy's room. I knocked lightly on the door and pushed it open a bit . He was standing infront of the mirror leaning on the dresser with his head down. He turned around and smiled when he saw it was me. He motioned me over to the bed and I crawled in and laid next to him.
" Did you get lonely ? " He asked .
" You could say that. Just wanted someone to be with . I don't like to be alone. " He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.
" Well I'm glad you came in . " I smiled to myself , closing my eyes .
" Me too , Randy . Me too . "

I slowly drifted off to sleep, laying next to the man of my dreams .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy ;)