Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirteen .

After they left I slipped on some sweats and a Nike Softball tshirt . I decided to go check on Alanna since it was about 9:30. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside . Nothing . I slipped through the doorway and walked over to her crib . He sturred and blinked her eyes open .

" Good morning , sleepy head . " I smiled at her . She stood up and reached for me . I picked her up and held her as we walked down the steps . I sat her down in her high chair and looked down at her .
" What would you like for breakfast , love bug ? "
" Goggles ! " I looked at her , confused . She started to laugh and pointed over to the bagles , " Goggles ! " Then it clicked .
" Okay . A pair of goggles coming up . " I walked over and slipped a bagel into the toaster then walked over to the fridge and opened it , " Cream cheese ? " She nodded . I fixed her breakfast along with some orange juice in a sippy cup .

" Thank you , Wiley . " She smiled at me , her eyes turned into a deep blue color.
" You're welcome , princess . " I kissed her forehead and sat down at the table .

When she got done,I threw her plate away and put her sippy cup in the sink .
" Can we color ? " She asked looking up at me . I nodded , grabbing a few sheets of paper and her box of crayons . She squealed as I brought everything to the floor where she was in the living room . We started coloring and soon after the boys walked in from their gym time . Randy was the last to walk in the door with his duffle bag thrown over his shoulder . Alanna didn't even bother to achknoledge any of them including her daddy . We just continued to color while the boys went to go get cleaned up . Alanna was working pretty hard on this one picture in general . I was kind of confused since I couldn't tell what it was . When all the boys came back down they all just relaxed on the couches around Alanna and I and watched some tv. When Alanna got done her picture , she held it up for me to see .

" All done ! " She smiled .
" Who are all of those people ? " I asked her . There were three guys total and a girl along with what seems to be Alanna herself . One of the guys was holding hands with the only girl . She pointed to the two boys .
" Teddy and Cody , " She pointed to the little girl , " Me , " and then pointed to the boy and the girl , " Daddy and Wiley . " My heart dropped and you heard Randy almost choke on the water he was drinking . I stuttered while trying to answer her ,
" That's me and your daddy ? " I asked pointing at the picture . She giggled and set it down on the floor and grabbed at red crayon . She drew a big heart over top of us and held it back up .
" Yup ! That's you and daddy ! Yous in love . " She giggled . I heard Ted and Cody behind me snickering . I shot around and glared at them and they shut up .

" It's beautiful , baby . " I patted her leg .
" Hang it up , pwease. " I glanced back at Randy who was glued to the tv , i guess trying not to make the situation so awkward . I stood up and grabbed her picture and walked over to the kicthen and over to the fridge . I hung it up on the fridge and walked back over to her . She was cleaning up the crayons and paper . She held the up to me .
" All done ? " She nodded , " Okay . " I put away her stuff and she jumped up on the couch and snuggled up next to Randy . I jumped on top of Cody and Ted who were on the love seat .

" No , no , no ! " Cody shouted pushed me off the love seat and I felt and hit my butt really hard .
" Ow . " I rubbed my ass and stood up and looked at Ted .
" Sorry , Ry . " I pouted and turned around and went to go sit down in the chair but I felt someone grab my arm .
" Sit . " Randy . He motioned for me to sit next to Alanna who was on his right . I nodded and sat down . All I remember sclosing my eyes and soon falling asleep on the couch .

I felt someone pick me up bridal style and carry me up the steps . My eyes fluttered and I opened them to be met with a bright blue pair staring down at me . Randy . He smiled at me as we reached the top of the steps . He carried me into his room and placed me down in his bed under the covers and tucked me .
" Good night , Princess . " He kissed my forehead and pulled some hair back that had been in my face . I heard the door shut and drifted back to sleep .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy guys !