Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Fourteen .

It's been a few weeks since my debut and Randy's been kind of distant lately and it's really getting under my skin. We've done a lot of house shows and now we're in Miami for Monday Night Raw . I have a singles match tonight against Kelly Kelly. We've become pretty close friends. Her, Mickie and I . We've been hanging out a lot since Randy has been keeping his distance from me for some reason. John, Randy and I's storyline has progressed a lot. Randy is "stalking" me and planning to take me from John at anytime.

Right now I'm at the curtian with Kelly waiting for us to both be announced.
" Don't take it easy on me. I want the hardcore , badass Riley that we all know . " She smiled and winked at me .
" You got it , love . " I hugged her right before my music started and I walked through the curtian and onto the ramp .

I stood at the top of the ramp and watched everyone cheer for me . Soon I made my way down to the ring and waited paiently inside for Kelly to come down so we could start out match. Quickly remembering to jump into character , I did so. Kelly was annouced and she did her normal routine and made her way to the ring. We hugged and locked up and our match was underway .... She hit me with her finishing move and coverd me . 1 . 2 . Kickout. Everyone started screaming and she picked me up by my hair. I flinged her arms back and kicked her in the stomach and did what everyone never would of expected of me. I hit her with an RKO . I mean hey, I have been living with the Viper for about 4 or 5 weeks now. I covered her for the 1 , 2 , 3 , victory and the ref raised my hand in victory. My victory was short lived when Randy's music started blaring through the arena. I helped Kelly up and got her out of the ring area. Randy stood at the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand and clapping.

He raised the mic to his lips, " Well done. Well done, indeed. " He smirked . I could feel myself start to melt all the way down the ramp and in the ring, " With those moves, you're going somewhere , kid. " I glared at him as he stood there, in his ring gear with his RKO tshirt on. Something about him just screamed cocky. Mabye it was the smirk. The famous smirk, or maybe it was the look in those bright blue eyes of his. If looks could kill, I'd be down and out. I walked over to the side of the ring and asked for a mic from Lilian. She gave me one and I walked up to the top of the ring and leaned on the top rope, looking up at the APex predatior. He raised the mic to his lips slowly and I cut him off ,
" How many times do I have to tell you ? Leave me alone . " He laughed .
" Hey . Hey , I'm just trying to help you ! You could be great . You would be - " I cut him off again .

" I'd be even better if you'd leave me alone. I told you . I'm doing this by myself, I don't need you. " He didn't like that too much. He started walking toward the ring . I backed up as he entered the ring and came face to face with me.
" How dare you , " He paused , " How dare you disrespect me , Randy Orton . " I couldn't say anything and he knew that. He started to laugh after he realized I had nothing to say, " You are just a stupid , little , girl ! " He spat at me . I gripped the mic so tight that my knckles were turning white. I raised the mic ,
" You are pathetic , Randy . " I tied to push past him but he grabbed my arm. He dropped the mic and turned his head.

" I'm not done with you , Riley Elizabeth . " He said just loud enough for my mic to have picked it up. I looked at him, discusted ,
" Well , Randal Keith , I'm done with you . " I ripped my arm from his grip and left the ring with the crowd cheering behind me.

" Nice job , baby . " Ted was waiting for me when I walked through the curtian along with my newest friend , Maryse .
" Thanks , Teddy . " Maryse hugged me .
" Yes, great job. " Her thick accient slipped through . The two of them walked away and I started making my way to Johnny's locker room. I slipped in the room and sat down next to John on the couch as he watched the rest of the show .
" Hey , beautiful . Great job . " He put his hand on my thigh , " I think Randy's mad . " We laughed as someone knocked on the door . John got up to answer it .
" What's wrong bro ? " I heard John whisper. I tried peaking to see who it was but I couldn't see anything , " Okay . Yeah , she's here . " John stepped aside and I saw Randy . He looked in at me and sighed heavily.

" We need to talk , Ry . " I nodded and joined him in the hall .

I leaned up against the wall as he stood infront of me. He stood there, silent. I couldn't take it anymore.
" I don't know why you're avoiding me. It's been going on for weeks now, Randy , I - " He pushed his lips against mine and pushed me hard against the wall. After a few seconds it sunk in an I kissed him back. The kiss deepened as I wrapped my arms around his neck. About 30 seconds later he pulled away, we were both panting, gasping for air.
" I'm sorry. I just didn't know another way to tell you. " I looked up at him .
" Tell me what ? "

" I love you . "
What ?
♠ ♠ ♠
:) enjoy <3