Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Fifteen .

" I love you . "
What ?

" Um , " I paused , " What ? " I asked , looking up at him , confused at what he just said to me .
" Oh . Um , I'm sorry . " He started to walk off but I grabbed his arm . He snatched it from me and didn't face me again , " I have to go . " He said coldly and walked off down the hallway .
" What did I do ? " I whispered to myself , slidling down the wall and sitting on the floor . The Apex Predator has a heart ? Yeah and I think I just broke it . I placed my head in my hands and sighed loudly . I heard some people walking my way so I stood up and moved in the opposite direction down the hallway to get my stuff to go back to the hotel . When we all got back later that night , I was rooming with Randy of course , but luckily Teddy and Cody were there to keep things normal and not make them awkward .

Randy started becoming distant again . He wouldn't even look at me . I already felt terrible for not telling him how I felt too and with him just being distant was making it even harder for me . I just wanted to grab him and kiss him again . I could still feel his lips on mine . The best kiss of my life . I swore he tried to look at me a few times while roaming the hotel room and just couldn't stand the sight of me . I ended up abandoning myself in the back bedroom. I left the boys to do what they wanted , I wasn't ready to face Randy yet and he obviously wasn't ready to face me either . I sat there , staring at the door nob , trying to decide if I should go out there and apologize to him and tell him that I had feelings for himtoo , but I just don't know if that they're as strong as his . I reached for the door nob and suddenly froze . I dropped my hand to my side and hung my head and turned around , walking back to the bed on the far side of the room and sat down with my knees to my chest . My eyes started to swell with tears and I nudged my head inbetween my knees .

" Why am I so fucking stupid ? " I asked myself , watching a single tear drop and hit the sheets inbetween my legs .

A few hours later there was a knock on the door . I saw a blonde head stick through the door . Teddy . " Hey , " He slipped in the room and shut the door behind him ," Everyone's hanging out down stairs in the big confrerence rooms . We got pizza and stuff if you want some . I think it'd be good for you to come down and see everyone . They're all asking about you . " Ted came over and sat down next to me on the bed .
" I guess I can go down there , " I looked around then at Ted , " Where's Randy ? " I asked .
" He's downstairs too . " My heart sank and my eyes begun to swell . I bit my tounge to hide the tears and looked up at Teddy .
" Okay . Let's go . " I stood up and walked into the bathroom . I changed into my light skinny jeans , my white vans , and a white V neck tshirt . I pulled my hair up into a loose pony tailand left to go down stairs with Teddy . He brought me downstairs to everyone and I looked up and saw and open table that John was sitting at with a beer in one hand and a beer in an empyt seat . I smiled to myself seeing my best friend and walked up and sat down in the seat with the beer . He looked up and smiled at me ,
" I knew it . I knew you'd come down .I got this for you . " He pointed to the beer infront of me .
" Thanks , Johnny . "I grabbed it and took a big gulp .

After awhile of talking with Johnny, some other people came over to join us. Johnny and Ted were sitting infront of me . I just happened to catch a glimpse of Randy at the table on the other side of the room . I looked through Ted and John and focoused my attention on Randy . There was a blonde girl hanging on his arm and basically sitting onhis lap . I watched him , my heart sinking farther and farther into my stomach and my mood went from wonderful to terrible in seconds . He looked at me and hung his head . The blonde girl picked up his head and kissed him . I felt my heart break into a million pieces and fall to the pit of my stomach . I chugged the last of my beer and got up from the table .
" What's wrong , Ry ? " Ted asked , standing up infront of me . I couldn't even speak , I just looked past him and to Randy. I quickly turned and hustled for the elevator . Ted turned around to see Randy and the blonde girl .

" Damnit , Randy . " Ted mumbled under his breath running to catch up with me before I took the elevator up to our room .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy :)