Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Sixteen .

I reached the elevator and kept pushing the up button , hoping that would make the elevator come faster. I hung my head , my chest pounding but my heart laid at the bottom of my stomach in pieces . I closed my eyes as they started to swell with tears again . I felt some grab my hand and guide me into the elevator . I looked up and was met with grey blue eyes staring back at me . Ted . I collapsed into his arms and just hugged him . After a couple seconds I let go and put my back against the wall .

" You okay ? " He asked .
I shrugged , " Eh , I've been better. Just feeling a little disrespected and hurt . " I saw him nodd from the corner of my eye .

The elevator reaced our floor and we got out to walk to the door . Ted slid his key through the door handle and followed me into the suite we were all sharing . I yet again abandoned myself but this time toTed and Cody'sbedroom but this time with a box of powered doughnuts . I didn't want to even hear Randy's name or even see his face . After awhile of being myself stuffing my face with doughnuts , there was a knock at the door .
" Ry ? " I heard Ted on the other side , " Wanna watch a movie with me ? "
" Sure . " I smiled . He came in and shut the door behind him . He walked over to the tv on the wall and put the movie in the DVD player . He came over and sat on the bed next to me and wrapped and arm around my shoulders . He pulled me close to him and turned on Shutter Island . My favorite movie .
" Yay , my favorite movie . " I giggled and he looked down at me .
" Good , you need a little pick me up . " He kissed my forehead as we started watching the movie .

We finished watching Shutter Island and now we were just laying next to each other , talking .
" Ok , I still don't get that movie . " Ted said running a hand through his blonde hair .
" Well , I've already explained it to you . Now you just have to watch it again to fully understand . " He shurgged and I slapped his stomach lightly , laughing . There was a knock on the door and we just looked at eachother and shrugged . Ted got up and opened it . Cody .
" Hey , man . I need some help with - , " He looked back and saw me and it seemed like his eyes were going to pop out of his head , " With , ugh , um , you know . " I sat up trying to look but he kept blocking my view .
" Okay , " Ted turned around to me , " Hey , I'll be right back , okay ? " I nodded and just like that he was gone and I was by myself again . I laid down thinking of what had happened earlier that night .
" I love you . "
" I love you . "
" I love you . "
The three words played on repeat in my head, then the kiss . I could still feel his lips and feel his touch . I was starting to miss it already . No damnit . Riley , stop lying to yourself .
Seeing him with that other girl just made it that much harder on me . My heart started to swell again along with my eyes. My heart was breaking all over again . I turned over and put my back toward the door so whoever came in wouldn't see me cry . I ended up drifting off to sleep for a few hours .

I felt the end of the bed sink down and a big hand rest on my thigh . I didn't want to open my eyes because I knew just exactly who it was . I felt a tear drip down the side of my face .
" I can't believe myself . Im sorry , Riley . " I heard that familar husky voice , " I love you . " My heart dropped and a few tears slipped from my eyes . I heard the door open again and someone rush in .
" Randy . What are you doing ? Go to bed , let her be alone for now . She needs sleep . " It was Ted . Randy mumbled something under his breath and patted my thigh .
" I just wanna tell her I'm sorry . " My heart broke .
" I know man , you can tell her tomorrow . Just let her get some sleep . "
" Okay . " I felt him get up and heard the door shut behind him . I opened my eyes and saw Ted pacing around the room . I sat up and he stopped and looked at me .
" You were awake ? " I nodded , " Sorry . I didn't want him coming in here , especially after what he did tonight . " I nodded and laid back down , looking up at the celing . Ted came over and laid down next to me .

" Just get some sleep , baby . You'll feel better tomorrow . " He kissed my forehead and held me as I fell back asleep . Trying to block the viper from my mind , for now .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoooy .