Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Seventeen .

I woke up that morning feeling very tired and not wanting to do anything , almost as if I was slipping slowly into depression , even though I deffinantly was not . I sat up in bed and looked around and saw Cody lying in the other bed next to mine . He was up reading his book . I looked around and back at him .
" Hey , " He whispered , smiling at me , " It's about 9:30 . " I nodded and smiled at him , to let him know that I was okay . I guess Ted had took my place in the other bedroom next to Randy instead of making me sleep next to him again . I know Randy wasn't too happy about it but Ted was looking out for a friend . A best friend . Ted and Cody were the only ones who were around Randy and I enough for them to be the only ones who understand our situation . Besides , they were the first to find out that Randy had some sort of feelings for me . I couldn't believe that in such a short amount of time I had fallen for the Apex Predator and him for me . It was a dream that became reality and it hit me , hard . So hard that I had broken the man's heart and just seeing him that way , broke mine as well .

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes . I got up and headed in to the bathroom to take a quick shower and to put on some light eyeliner . After my shower I just put on a simple pair of jean shorts and a white tang top . Over my tang top I put my Rise Above Hate sweatshirt with my name on it that John had made for me . I threw my hair up in a wet bun and walked out into the living room area to come face to face with my own worst enemy at this part in time . He sturred before looking me directly in the eyes ,
" We need to talk . " He mumbled and then looked down . The four familar words that I had heard the day before that ended up with broken hearts for both of us . I spotted Ted standing in the kitchen area , just looking at Randy and I . He nodded his head and Randy took me into the back bedroom to talk . I just hope that it wouldn't go how it did before . I had to explain myself to this man . The man that I loved . - I sat down on the corner of the bed while he just stood infront of me , not swaying , not anything . I looked up at him then back down at my hands that were sitting in my lap . I couldn't help bit fidiget for a few seconds before he finally brought me back down to earth .

" Riley , " His husky voice echoed through my mind as I looked up at him , " I'm - " I cut him off .
" No , Randy . I'm sorry . I need to explain myself to you and tell you how I really feel because honestly it's been eating at me ever since last night , " I looked down then back up to him , my eyes glazed over , " I never meant to hurt you , Randy .I never meant to break your heart . It was just a big surprise for me , honestly , I didn't know how to take it . Yon were completely honest and blunt with me , just coming out and saying it . I want you to know that I care for you , a lot . I respect you and would do anything to help you . Randy , I love youtoo. I - " He got down , eye level with me and grabbed my face and softly kissed my lips . A few seconds later he pulled away and let his hands fall down to my knees . I opened my eyes slowly and just looked at him . I grabbed his hands and slowly pulled him on to me , on the bed . I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him but when I tried to pull away he pulled me back in for more .

In just a few short weeks he made me fall so hard and quick for him and some how I had made him fall for me too . This man had me wrapped around his finger and made me fall in love with him . Every time I closed my eyes I saw his aqua blue ones staring back at me , telling me that he loved me . Every time I heard someone say his name , it made my heart flutter and my stomach fill with butterflies . I was in love with the Apex Preadator and there was nothing anyone could do to make me stop loving him .

" I love you , Riley . I'm sorry if I scared you . " He held himself up with his forearms , like he would getting ready for an RKO , and looked right into my eyes .
" I love you too and you didn't scare me . If anything I'm the one who should be sorry , " We both stood up off the bed and faced eachother , " I hurt you . " He shook his head , looking down at me .
" Well , it's all over now isn't it? Let's just be happy and let our relationship grow . " He leaned down and kissed me. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck . He pulled away and wrapped his arms around my waist . We stood there for what seemed like forever and just hugged each other because we both sure as hell needed it . I was nice to see Randy back smiling at me and being happy . It made me feel better than ever to know that I was one of the key's to Randy's happiness .

We pulled apart from each other and smiled . We walked out of the back bed room and into the living room . Teddy and Cody were in there watching TV . When they heard the door opened they automatically turned to us and smiled , seeing that both of us were okay and happy .
" I guess that went well ? " Cody asked .
" Yeah . It did . " I smiled , looking at Randy as he walked past me and into the kictchen area .
" Good , I'm glad you guys could finally be okay and happy again . " Teddy smiled up at me . Randy sat down in the big chair next to the couch and pulled me on to his lap as he looked at Ted .
" Yeah . Me too , man, " He patted my thigh , " Me too . "

" You're amazing . " Randy whispered in my ear , causing me to smile .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy guys :)