Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Nineteen .

I stood behind the curtian , waiting for my music to hit to make my way to the ring to finally get my hands on Maria . I was making her my bitch tonight . She's been getting in my face lately and I don't appreciate it one bit and she's been trying to get with Randy too . I told her to keep her distance but the fire crotch just doesnt listen . I was in the same outfit from before . I don't like wrestling in the tight clothes like the other girls , it just wasn't comfortable to me . I streched my arms before my music hit .

Then I heard it . " I don't think that you wanna be apart of me , I don't think you wanna see the deeper , darker side of me . " I grinned to myself before stepping through the curtian , letting the cheers and whistles surround me . I made my way to and in the ring , relaxing up against the turnbuckles in the corner of the ring while I waited for Lilian to annouce my name .
" You're comfortable in the corner , huh ? WellI guess you would be since that's where you spend all your time , that and on your knees . " She snickered just loud enough for me to hear . You don't disrespect me , especially on my own turf . I closelined her , hard . She hit the mat with a BOOM as people's mouths dropped in shock . I looked down at her with the look not many people have seen on me before .
" How dare you disrespect me, you no good waste of space . " I hissed as she stumbled to her feet , trying to grab my tshirt to rip it . I smacked her hand away and hit her with a real left hook to the mouth . She fell onto the mat , crying and holding her face . I went down and pinned her 1-2-3 . Easiest win of my life . I smirked , walking up the ramp . I smiled and waved to everyone before stepping through the curtian .

I ran into someone's chest right as I walked through from the ring and almost bounced off and onto my but . I looked up , Big Show . He was grinned ear to ear .
" Hey , Show , " I said moving my hair out my face , " What's up ? " He leaned down and whispered in my ear .
" Great left hook . I knew I taught you something right . You knocked her on her ass . " He stood up again , and we both laughed .
" Thanks , Show . " I said before hustling off to John's lockerroom to freshin' up . I didn't even break a sweat wrestling Maria so I just stayed in the same clothes , putting my hair in a pony tail . I wiped my face with one of my acne wipes and left to go find he boys before their match. I couldn't find the boys anywhere when I ran into Kelly .
" Hey , Kell . You've see the boys ? " She nodded .
" Yup , around the corner . I saw Maria heading that way too , better go check on them . " I thanked her and turned to walk around the corner , " Oh and Ry ? " I turned , " Nice job tonight . " She winked at me .
" Thanks , Kell . " I laughed , turning the corner . And there she was . Maria , trying to stop the boys from where ever they were going .I could tell the boys were getting upset with her . I placed my hands on my hips before Randy saw me standing at the top of the hallway . He looked up and saw me .
" Riley . " He said and Maria flipped around , flipping her hair in the proccess with that nasty smirk on her face along with a black eye and her swollen lip .

" So tonight , Randy ? " She asked , turning back to him . He rolled his eyes .
" Not a chance . I already told you no . " I walked up behind her .
" I told you to keep your distance from my boys . " I growled at her . The boys surrounded us and Randy came over behind me .
" Oh , I guess they are your boys , since you've fucked them all . " I felt my face get hot and my anger rise . I shoved her back and she almost tripped and fell . She then tried to step to me and get in my face .
" You better step down or I'll hit you again , Bitch . " I hissed and she laughed .
" You're 17 , you can't hu- " Right then I socked her in her mouth again and she fell to the ground and I climbed on top of her punching her in her face over and over , she got a few good shots on me and made my lip bleed . I kept punching her in the face until I felt two people yank me off of her . Randy and Hunter grabbed me while Shawn helped her up off the ground .
" Fuck with me again bitch , I told you . Don't you ever disrepect me and keep away from my friends. They're diease free and would like to keep it that way . I screamed , kicking and squirming in Hunter and Randy's arms .
" Riley , chill . " Hunter whispered but I just kicked some more .
" What the hell is going on?! " I turned around and heard a voice non other than Stephanie McMahon's .

" Hunter , what happened ? " She asked walking up to us while he let go and let Randy hold me back .
" Maria and Riley got into an altercation . " She turned to me , kicking in Randy's arms .
" Why ? " She asked .
" I don't know , " I started to calm down , " She was saying pretty nasty stuff to me in the ring before I beat her and then I come back here to find her harassing the boys after I asked her not to anymore and then she thinks she has the right to disrespect me again and talk about my age, " I turned and screamed , " Fuck you! " Randy grabbed me and held me tight while I squirmed a little bit.
" She got in her face and put her hands on her so Riley pretty much attacked her . " Randy said, still holding onto me .
" Yeah and this isn't the first time she's been disrespectful to her either , Babe .I've seen it before . Every since Riley came . I remember the day they met , Riley walked up to intoduce herself and try to make friends with her but she just kind of spat in her face and she's been thatrude ever since . " Hunter explained for me . Just thinking about that got my all heated up again .
" Okay , well I'll take care of this and get Maria put on smackdown so she doens't cause anymore trouble with you all . Is that okay , Ry ? " Steph asked me .
" Of course . Thanks, Steph . " I hugged herand she laughed , hugging me back . Randy and the boys took me to the locker room and satme down right before they left for their match , which I ended up falling asleep during .

Kicking ass really does make you tired .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy!