Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty.

The storyline with Randy , John and I has esclated quickly and it was now starting to involve the boys . They would start stalking my matches , causing me to get distracted and loose most of them . But as of right now , were waiting for John's music to hit so we could go out for Randy and John's match . Right before the music hit , I felt someone grab my arm . I turned around and was greeted with Randy's lips falling softly onto mine . He smiled down at me and I just grinned up at him like an idiot , causing him to laugh . I turned back around and John's music hit . I followed him out there as he burst through the curtian like a mad man .

I stood at the top of the ramp following John as he ran down to the ring doing his usual thing . I walked over to the left side of the ramp and smiled up at John . I heard some whistling from behind me but I just let it go . Soon after we got down there , Randy's music hit and the area was filled with boo's . He walked down the ramp to about 5 feet infrontof the ring and looked to his left , over at me . We made eye contact and he stared directly into my eyes . A smirk soon appeared on his face as he slowly started walking toward me . He came to about 6 inches infront of me and looked down at me , his bright blue eyes piercing me with every look . He soon turned around after a few seconds and got in the ring , shooting me a wink before he went to work with John . During the first part of the match , John mainly had control and hit him with a few moves . I heard the crowd scream and I looked up the ramp , seeing Ted and Cody in full sprint , running toward me . They grabbed me and picked me up . I screamed and squirmed .

" John ! " I screamed .
" Shut up ! " Cody hissed at me .

They tightened their grip and started up the ramp with me in their arms . John was torn . He didn't know whether to come help me or stay and beat Randy . When he decided to come get me , Randy attacked him and hit an RKO on him . Randy got the win and quickly made his way up the ramp and backstage .

" Okay , boys . You can put me down now. " I giggled as Ted held me bridal style and set me back on my feet . I turned around and saw Randy walk up to us . His body was glisining in the light and I laughed . He just looked at me .
" Sorry , but Randy , that's too much oil . " I patted his bare chest and he looked down .
" I hate to tell you , but this is mainly sweat . So , ha ! " He smirked and left me standing next to John as he walked off to shower . I shrugged and turned to John .
" Thanks for letting them take me . " He shrugged .
" Yeah , sorry about that . " We laughed , walking down the short hallways to his locker room . When we entered the room he walked in the bathroom to shower and I searched through my back for my burgendy sweat pants and my white tang top to put on . I pulled my hair back into a pony tail with my bangs braided back and sat down on the couch when my phone started buzzing in my lap .

New Text Message: Randal ;)
Ran - Are we doing anything special tonight ?
Ry - Um , I don't think so . It's only 10 though .
Ran - Well we don't have anything else to do. Wanna call it a night and head back to the room ? The guys and I are tired and just wanna chill .
Ry - Okay , I'll ask John if he's coming with us .
Ran - Ok .

I waited for John to get down showering and when he did , he walked out in just a towl , digging through his bag for clothes .
" Johnny , the boys and I are gonna head out since we're done for the night and there's nothing else to do. We're just gonna chill . You coming? " I said , covering my eyes . I heard him laugh ,
" Yeah . Just let me get dressed . " I put my hand down , opening my eyes and seeing him no where until he appeared from out of the bathroom dressed in basketball shorts and a white beater.
" Let's go . " He said . I nodded and got off the couch and grabbed my bag , walking through the locker room door and into the hallway and almost into Ted's chest .
" Hey , just wanted to see if you guys were ready . " I nodded an we left the arena and went back to the hotel . When we got back to the hotel the boys all piled into the living room , eating and watching tv . I went to the bedroom and packed my bag , getting ready to leave for St. Louis in the next hour or two . I laid my ass down on the bed and just looked up at the ceiling when I heard the door open and the bed sink down next to me . I looked up and saw Randy smiling down at me . I patted the space next to me and he held up his finger , looking around the room for his bag . He walked over to it and packed a few things into it and zipped it up and came and sat next to me .

" I'd love to lay next to you sweetheart , but we have a plane to catch . " He smiled as I sat up and faced him . He leaned over an kissed me before we both stood up . Before I could walk out of the door he grabbed my arm and spun me around . He grabbed me and just hugged me . I loved it when he did that . It made the butterflies fly in my stomach and my body relax . We stood there for a few seconds and just hugged eachother . When he let go , we pulled away .

" I love you , Riley . "
" I love you too, Randy . "
♠ ♠ ♠
:) enjoy guys .