Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Three .

I had just finished packing all of my clothes up when the door bell rang. Mandy was over helping me back up the last few things. I had one huge suitcase and a carry on bag. Just as we were about to walk out of the door my father called for me.

" Ry, Mickie's here ! "

We ran down the steps with my stuff and met with Mickie at the front door.
" Hey ! " She hugged me, " You ready to go ? " She asked as my father helped carry my bags out to the car so we could leave. I turned around to Mandy. " I'll call you when I get there ... To where ever I'm going. " She laughed and hugged me, " You better . I love you ! "
" I love you too . I'll see you around . " We went our seperate ways. She got into her car and drove away beeping and waving. I waved until I couldn't see her any more. Damn, it's starting to kick in.I hugged my parents and my sister and let them know that whenever I got the chance I'd come home and see them. Finally , Mickie and I were off to the airport to meet up with two other guys and John.

When we pulled up we took our bags to the drop off and went up to our gate. I caught John's eyes as he turned around. He waved us over to where he and the two other men stood. The two boys looked very fimilar but I just couldn't think of their names, so I waited.

" Hey Mick. Hey Ry, " He hugged me, " Riley, this is Ted DiBiase Jr and Cody Rhodes . " Ah Ha ! I knew that I knew them from somwhere. They were apart of Legacy , with Randy Orton.
" Nice to meet you , Riley. " Ted came over and shook my hand, same with Cody.
" Nice to meet the both of you, I'm a big fan of you two. " Their faces turned a light shade of pink.

After awhile of talking, our gate number was called and it was time to board the plane. I was stuck sitting inbetween the two boys, Ted and Cody. With Mickie and John behind us. We had a 4 hour flight from St. Louis to LA. Luckily Cody fell asleep right after we took off. Poor baby, but I did have Ted to talk to.

" Hey , Ry ? "
" Yeah , Ted ? " I looked over at him.
" How old are you ? "
" 17 . "
" Oh, " He said, " You seem a lot older than what you are." I chuckled.
" Thanks , Ted . Hey, you mind ifI call you Teddy ? " We laughed .
" No,I don't mind. Randy and Cody do it sometimes . "
" Okay, I think it's cute. " He blushed , " Awe, Teddy ! " I laughed at him and he started tickling me . Until the flight attendent came over and yelled at us.Whoooops , sorry .

Ted and I talked for a little while longer and basically told eachother our life stories and soon became friends afterward. After awhile of talking, we both fell asleep on each other. At least I had made a friend in this business who didn't care about my age. I can't wait to get to LA !!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short :/