Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty 0ne.

The few days we spent in St. Louis flew by and before we knew it, three weeks had already gone by and we were at work getting ready for the PPV Extreme Rules . The storyline with the boys , John and I had progrssed and so had my fights with Maria . Tonight I was facing her in an extreme rules match and I had to say, I was really damn excited for it. Stephanie thought it would be a good oppurtinuity for me to release my anger and finally be done with her . I was ready to beat her down tonight , that's for sure . Randy and I ? Well , we're not offical yet and it's kind of bugging me . I wanna be with him and he wants to be with me but we're not together . I have no idea what's going on . Tonight I wasn't worried about him , I was worried about my match with Maria . On top of everything going on , I was experiencing a lot of pain in my left shoulder after a match with Beth Pheniox last week . I don't know what was wrong with it but I decided to block out the pain .

I was in John's locker room , bending over and tying my White Air Max shoe when John walked in with a box in his hands. I stood up to face him . I was dressed in my short dark denim shorts and had on John's new, red, Rise Above Hate cutt off on with my name on the back . I braided my bangs back and pulled my hair into a low pony tail . I had on my old beat up , white nike air max also . John approached me with this box and a grin upon his face . I raised and eyebrow just thinking of what could be in the box. He handed it too me and I took it in my arms .
" I hope you like them , " He paused and removed his hat to scrach his head then placed it back on his head , " I thought they'd go good with your outfit tonight . " I sat down on the couch and opened the box to reveal and new pair of Nike Air Max. They were red and matched my new red cutt off that John had made for me . I held them up and grinned . I placed them on the couch and then jumped into John's arms , wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

" Thank you so much, Johnny . I love them . " I kissed his cheek and he put me down .
" Kick her ass tonight , Ry . " He snickered as I put on my new shoes and tied them . I nodded and walked out of the locker room and was off to the curtian to prepair for my match . I made it to the curtian and began streching my arm . I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to find Randy's bright blue eyes staring down at me . I smiled up at him and he kissed me .
" Good luck , Ry . You know what to do . " He patted my shoulder and walked away , leaving me grinning like an idiot . I turned and that's when I heard my music blare .

" I don't think that you wanna be apart of me . I don't think you wanna see the deeper , darker , side of me . I don't think that you're ready for reality . I don't think you wanna see the deeper darker side of me . " I heard the arena fill with cheers and whistles . I let all the noise surround me as I walked to the ring. I spotted my parents next to Randy's, he had suprised me with front row tickets for them . I walked over and hugged my parents and said hello to Randy's and got in the ring . I faced Maria and just looked at her . If looks could kill, she'd already be dead . Actually , she was dead to me . I hated her with every ounce in my body . I was ready to finish this now and forever . The bell rang and we went at it . The match went back and forth for the most part and then she some how had the strength to pick up a latter and slam it into my face . I turned and tried to catch my body without hitting the mat and put my arms straight out to catch my fall and I felt something in my left arm tear. I screamed , falling to the mat and holding my arm . Scott Armstrong ran over to my side to check on me .

" Fuck ! " I screamed .
" Ry , what's wrong wit - " Maria slammed the latter down on top of me and tried to cover me but I kicked out at 2 , I wasn't letting her win this time , no way . Torn muscle or not , she wasn't beating me . She placed the latter on top of me and stood on it .
" Get off of me ! " I screamed at her but she just kept jumping up and down , " I said, GET OFF! " I power kicked the latter off of me and she flew to the other side of the ring and landed flat on her back . I stumbled to my feet and shortly fell again . I saw her get up and stumble toward me . I jumped up quickly and RKO'd her and covered her , 1-2-3 . Scott helped me to my feet and raised my hand in victory . After he let go , I got light headed from all the pain in my arm and I collapsed . I laid there , looking up at the celing and heard Scott who was next to me .

" Riley , what happened ? "
" My arm . I think I tore something . " It was getting hard to see and I just closed my eyes and kept taking deep breaths . I heard some gasps from the crowd and felt someone slide into the ring .
" Ry , you okay ? " Randy . He looked up at Scott .
" She said she thinks she tore something in her left arm . " Scott replied to Randy . He looked down at me as I opened my eyes then back to Scott .
" Scott , help me . " Randy said as he slid back out of the ring and Scott helped me slide to the side and Randy scooped me up in his arms and up the ramp .

All I remeber is falling asleep in Randy's arms as he busted through the medics office .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)