Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Three .

I opened my eyes and was automatically greeted with the sun's glare in my eyes. I felt for Randy but he wasn't there . I looked over at his clock that said 9:30 . The boys were probably at the gym getting ready for tonight . I slid out of bed and waddled to the bathroom . I brushed my teeth but that wasn't before I got toothpaste alll over my tshirt. I groaned and changed into my RKO cut off that Randy got for me. I slid off my shorts and put on new underwear and black soffee shorts. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen, groaning when I reached the doorway when I remembered that I couldn't really make anything but cereal. I decided that would work for today . I grabbed out the cocoa puffs and the milk and sat them on the kitchen . I opened the cabinet and saw the bowl that I wanted on the top shelf. I jumped and couldn't reach it . I finally got the bright idea of sliding a chair over and grabbing the bowl . As soon as I did the front door flew open.

" I'm telling you , Ted , I - " Cody stopped himself as they all three spoted me standing on a chair with a bowl in my hand. Of course with me looking like a deer in headlights , they all started laughing at me . I gently sat the bowl on the counter and got off the chair , sliding it back over to it's origional place. I grabbed my bowl along with a spoon and sat down to start eating. After I was done, I undid my messy hair and grabbed a brush and walked over to Cody . He was the first one down stairs after getting cleaned up.
" Cody , can you braid my hair for me ? " He just looked at me and shrugged .
" I guess so since you're unable to do it yourself. But, this does not mean I'm gay ! " I laughed and handed him the brush . I sat down infront of him and he brushed my hair out gently and braided my hair back for me and even helped me put on my white headband. What a good best friend .
" Thanks , Codes . " I kissed his cheek and skipped up the steps and into my room. Not Randy's. I put my hair brush into my suitcase and sprayed myself with my cotton candy spray from Victoria Secret . I peeked my head into Randy's room. He was looking in the mirror at himself with just dark jeans on without a shirt. I slid into the room and he spotted me in the mirror behind him .

" Hey , beautiful . " His face lit up at the sight of me .
" Hi . " I smiled walking over to him . He hugged me softly , knowing my arm was still hurting . He kissed my head and I looked up at him.
" Are you ready to go to work tonight ? " I nodded , " Good , it was boring without you there . " I giggled in his arms and slid from him grip .
" Oh , Randy ? "
" Yep ? "
" Will you help me get dressed ? " He chuckled and nodded .
" Of course, but you have to keep the RKO cut off on . You look great in it . " He smirked and walked over to my room with me . I picked out a pair of cute light jeans that had a little tear by the knee. I slide off my soffee shorts .
" Damn it was that easy ? " Randy joked and I lightly slapped his chest. He held open my jeans as I placed my good arm on his shoulder and put each leg in. He slid them up for me and buttoned them. I grabbed my belt and he helped me put it on. I fixed my head band and looked back at Randy .
" How do I look ? "

" Amazing . " He kissed me .

" Thanks old man . " I winked and his smiled faded , then he smirked .
" You want me . "
" Always . " I laughed , walking out of the door and downstairs to see the boys with Randy right behind me . Ted and Cody were sitting on the couch watching Pineapple Express . Randy walked over to the tv and hit the power button.
" Let's go . " He ordered , trying to look tough. I giggled under my breath and walked up to Ted .
" Better go before he spanks you . " I tapped his stomach with my good arm.
" No , that's what he does to you . " He laughed and I stood there , red faced . The boys walked out and Randy walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist .
" You know I love you right ? " He asked .
" Of course . I love you too . " He kissed me .
" When's your brithday again ? "
" Two weeks from now . " He grinned and with that we were off to work .

What was he planning ?
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy:)