Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Four .

It had been about 4-5 weeks since my surgery and I was already out of my sling and at physical therapy with our trainer Joe every week. I was back on the road and working with Joe, one of the WWE trainers, to get the strength back in my arm and it was going pretty well. I had taken the long bandage off to reveal a giant scar that should go away in a few years. The doctors had expected me out for 5 months but it was only about 2 before I started therapy. They said I was doing a lot better than they had expected. I was happy to be back on the road and not have to sit around the house anymore. It was good though since Mandy came to see me every week, it was kind of hard though since she had school. It was the day before my birthday and we were back in St. Louis for Monday Night RAW the night of my birthday.

The night before my birthday it was just Ted , Mandy and I in the house the night before my birthday and we stayed up all night watching movies. Randy and Cody had a autograph signing the night before and were taking a red eye home later that night. Around 1030 Mandy left to go home.
" It was awesome seeing you again , love bug . " I stood in the door way with her. He laughed and crossed her arms.
" Yeah, it's good seeing your best friend every once in awhile. Oh and Ted . " She looked past me at Teddy who was sitting on the couch playing on his phone .
" You like him ? " He face grew a shade of pink , " You do ! " I squealed .
" Stop , Ry ! " We laughed .
" I'll see you tomorrow ," She hugged me and left, " love you , Mandy . "
" Love you too , Ry ! " She said waving , walking down the driveway. I shut the door and walked back over to Ted .

I sat there and looked at him , his eyes glued to the iPhone in his lap.
" What are you doing ? " I asked .
" Waiting for a text . "
" From who ? "
" No one . " He lied . I shrugged and gave him a stern look.
" Liar . " His head shot up and he glared at me . I laughed and walked into the kitchen . It was nice to finally be able to lift my arm again and use it a bit . Still wasn't able to wrestle though , which made me kinda upset . I grabbed a blue gatorade out of the fridge and looked out the back door to Randy's new at home gym that he just had put in so he didn't have to spend money for a membership anymore. He even had a portable ring put in there too to help with my come back training. I wanted nothing more but to jump in that ring and get to work but I couldn't . Stupid injury . I walked back out into the living room and stayed up with Ted all night watching movies.

I woke up the next morning and found Randy laying next to me . I rolled over trying not to wake him up but his eyes opened slowly.
" Hey . " I whispered , he smiled .
" Hey . "
" When'd you come in ? " He looked over at the clock , 10:30.
" About 2 . " He pulled me closer to him .
" Aw , is the little baby tired ? " I giggled .
" Nope , " He kissed me , " I can show you if you want . " He smirked .
" No thank you old man . " I laughed rubbing his facial hair . His smiled faded . I kissed him and slid from his grip to go take a shower .
" Oh , Ry , " I turned around , " Happy birthday . " He grinned . I sighed .
" Thanks , Randy . You didn't tell anyone but the boys did you ? " He shook his head .
" Nope didn't tell anyone . "

" Good , I don't want a lot of people knowing . " I turned my back to him and walked into the bathroom to get a shower . He mumbled something under his breath and turned to fall back asleep .
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJJJJOOYY :)