Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Six .

The show came and went. It was finally time for John's main event vs. Randy. I was so ready to get back out there and come face to face with the WWE universe once again. I was finally going back to work, well sorta. I was so excited I could barely stand it. I stood next to John at the curtian and waiting paiently for his music to start. He could tell how gidy I was.
" You okay, Riley? " He chuckled, elebowing me in my side.
" Yeah, just really excited that's all. " I grinned as his music hit.

I followed John down the ramp and to the ring. I looked to my right and saw all of my family and Mandy along with Randy's parents yet again. I walked over and hugged everyone including Randy's parents. John threw my baby sister his hat and she about had a heartattack . Randy's music started and his slowly walked down the ramp with neither Ted or Cody at his side. He was alone. He walked over to where I was standing and looked down at me and smiled. He was breaking character , but so was I when I decided to smile back at him. He slid into the ring to face John . They locked up and the match started . They were both in conrol and had their small moments together but in the end John hit Randy with the FU and pinned him for the 1-2-3. It wasn't that long of a match but it was really well put together.

When the cameras switched off and it was just a live crowd, John helped Randy up and they hugged and shook hands.
" Ry, come here . " Randy said standing next to John. I nodded and walked up the steel steps and steped into the ring. He grabbed a mic and looked at me. He was sweating and short of breath. He was so hot. I just wanted to take him and run away, but I couldn't.
" Everyone ! Today is Riley's birthday , " The crowd cheered, " and I think we should sing happy birthday to her ! " The crowd cheered while John grinned standing next to Randy.
" 1 , 2 , 3 ... " Randy counted off before the 15,000 plus people in the arena started singing to me. While they were singing everyone came out from backstage and stood at the top of the ramp. Mickie ran down and almost tackled me while singing to me. After that Vince and Linda McMahon came out from behind everyone with a birthday cake for me. They walked it to the ring and gave it to John to hold. They grabbed a small table from under the ring and set it up to place the cake on. When everyone stopped singing, Randy dropped the mic to his side and whispered in my ear,

" Make a wish, baby . " I smiled and closed my eyes , then blowing out the candles on my cake.

I turned around and hugged Randy .
" I thought no one knew . " I whispered and I felt him smile into my shoulder .
" About that . " He smirked down at me , rubbing his facial hair , " Oh , and we're having a birthday dinner for you tomorrow at my house . I invited everyone. " I sighed and patted his chest .
" Thanks , Randy . " I kissed his cheek and we went back to reality. I knew that boy was up to something but I just couldn't put my finger on it.
" I also have a surpise for you tomorrow morning . " He whispered again . A surpise ? oh lord, I wonder what it could be. Who knows with Randy, he's crazy. I just couldn't wait to get back home and to get some sleep. Our families got let up on to the ring and Mandy ran and tackled me , giving me a hug.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! " She screamed in my ear. I laughed and just hugged her back until she decided to get up and help me up too. I hugged my parents and they wished my a happy birthday for the 10000th time today. I was thankful to have them though. Next it was Randy's dad who ran over and hugged me tight .
" Happy birthday , kiddo ! " I grinned as he picked me up and spunk me around.
" Thanks, Bob . " He kissed my head and put me down. His mom came over and hugged me.
" Happy birthday sweetheart. " She smiled, sweetly at me.
" Thank you, Momma . "

" I love you , Riley . " Randy came over and wrapped his arm around my waist.
" I love you too , Randy . "
" I can't wait for tonight . " He smirked . I knew where this was going .... right to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoyy :)