Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Eight .

" Oh my god, Randy ! It's beautiful ! " I shreeked and jumped into his arms.

I opened my eyes to see a black, chevy truck, but not just any truck, the Black Widow series from chevy. They costed a fortune and Randy had bought me one for my birthday ! ( if you don't know what a black widow truck is, google it! ) . I went over the crome spider on the back of the tailgate with my fingers and then my eyes moved to the giant tires with the big black rims. I was in complete awe. Randy came over behind me as I stood up from examining the rims.
" Do you like it , Ry ? " I heard the slight laugh in his question.
" I love it, Randy, " I turned around to face him, " You really didn't have to get this for me. A card and some money or something small would of been great. " He shook his head.
" After what you've accomplished ? You deserve this truck, Riley. " I smiled as he came down and kissed me. Helet go of me and went to go open the door to the passengers side of the truck.
" After you, my lady. " He bowed slightly. We laughed andI climbed in. There was a navagation screen in the middle of the dashboard and a picture of Randy and I laid close the to steering wheel. I pick up the picture and followed the corners of it with my finger. It was a picture of me and Randy in Flordia on the beach. It was a great picture and Randy was actually smiling.

I sat in the car for what seemed like hours on end but it was actually onlya few minutes.
" Sorry to break up this heartwarming moment, but we have to get ready for when everyone comes. " Randy mentioned. I looked down, realizing that I was still in my bathing suit. I giggled and he carried me out of the car. He shut the door and dropped the keys in my hand.
" Happy birthday, Riley . " I hugged him tight.
" Thank you so much, Randy. " I saw him smile and he hugged me back . We ventured inside the house and I went up to my room. I sat my keys on the dresser and tried to find some clothes to wear. I just ended up slippig on my black Rise Above Hate cut off with my name on it and the same shorts I had on before I got in the pool. I walked back downstairs and some other people had showed up. Maryse and Mickie were here along with my family and Randy's parents.
" Happy birthday ! " I was attacked by hugs and gifts. The boys sat up a table where everyone could put gifts and a place where they could put the cards to go with them. John was outside cooking some burgers and stuff on the gril while my mother and Randy's mom were making a bunch of different foods in the kitchen. Kelly, Aj Lee, and Natalia were the next ones to show up, of course, tackling me with hugs. Me and Aj were just alike. Some people thought we were sisters, but she was new and had just come from NXT. More and more people started showing up at Randy's and close to the last set of people to show up surpised me.

" Happy birthday, Riley. " Vince .
" Thank you , Vince . " He opened his arms for a hug and I did just that. I looked behind him and saw Linda, Stephanie, Shane, and Hunter. They all said happy birthday and moved on through the doors. I walked back in and stood next to Randy. He checked the time on his phone.
" Sam should be here any minute . " He said. I could tell on his face that he was excited to see Alanna. I was too, of course. The door bell rang and he went over to answer it. It had to be Sam.
" Hey, babygirl ! " I heard him say. She's here.
" Daddy ! " I heard Alanna squeal. She's so cute.
" Hi, Randy. " Sam.
" Hey, Sam. How was she? "
" She was good. Her little crazy self. " She chuckled, handing Alanna over to Randy.
" Thanks for bringing her. " The door popped open a little more to reveal who was behind it. I was standing next to John listening to him and Mickie talk . I turned to face the door and Alanna caught a glimpse of me.
" Wiley ! Daddy, let me down! " She wiggled . Randy let her down and she ran over to me. My face lit up as I got on one knee with my arms open waiting for a hug. She jumped in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could see the nasty look on Sam's face .

" Who is she ? "
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy ;)