Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Four .

We finally got to the hotel and checked in. After getting settled in our room , Mickie and I decided to get ready for Raw tonight . I hopped in the shower quickly to get cleaned off after thatr long flight . After my showerI put on skinny jeans, a white V neck tshirt , and my purple vans. I straightened my hair and left it down. After Mickie was ready we decided to head downstairs to see if the boys were ready. The elevator opened and we were greated by two familiar faces.

Ted and Cody .

" Hey , girls, " Ted smiled, " Going down ? " We nodded getting into the elevator with them.
" What will you two be doing tonight ? " I said looking down at their duffle bags.
" We, my lady, have a tag team match for the tag titles tonight . " Cody grinned .
" Well, that sounds like fun . " Mickie and I snickered, making the boys glare at us .

We rode with the boys to arena. My first night on the job, how exciting ! haha . When we got there, Mickie took me to meet with Vince to determine who would be my 'chaperone' till I was older. I had no idea who it was going to be. I know it wouldn't be Mickie because Vince wouldn't trust us together. We walked in the building, said good bye to the boys and were on our way to the boss' office. With Mickie walking in front of me I wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of me . I smacked right into someone's chest.

" Oh shit, " I looked up and locked eyes with non other than the Viper himself, Randy Orton, " Sorry. " He glanced down at me , " It's okay, kid . " He continued pass me, mumbling under his breath.

" What was that ? " Mickie asked coming back next to me .
" Bumped into Orton on accident . " She nodded as we approached the office.

I knocked twice and waited, " Come in ! " We opened the door to see Vince standing up behind his desk. He greeted us with a smile.
" Hello, girls. " He came over and hugged Mickie then he stopped infront of me, " You must be Riley . It's very nice to meet you . " He shook my hand, grinning.
" It's very nice to meet you too, Mr. McMahon . " He held up his hand, " Please, call me Vince . " I nodded .

We sat down and started discussing that I would start out as a valet for John and hey, I wasn't upset with that, and slowly would start making my way into the ring for singles matches and soon tag matches with other super stars. He explained to me that I would now be involved in Cena's storylines and everything. I was his girl. Now to the next part, my 'chaperone' .

" Hm . Now we just need someone to look after you. To be honest, I don't trust you two girls together, who knows what you two would get into . " He laughed at us as Mickie and I exchanged looks to eachother , snickering .
" Well sir, who did you have in mind ? " Mickie asked just as the phone rang in his office. A evil looking grin grew on his face.

" I know just the person, " He said looking down at the caller ID and answering the phone, " Hey. Yeah. I need you in my office. " He hung up at looked at me and folded his hands, grinning. Soon after he hung up the phone, there was a knock at the door and it slowly opened to reveal the last person who I ever thought he would pick.

" Orton ! Sit ! " Vince snickered as Randy came in and sat in the chair next to me, " You've met Riley right ? " He said gesturing toward me.

Randy turned and faced me, " No. Randy Orton . " He held out his hand.
" Riley Rose . " I shook it and we turned back to Vince . Randy didn't seem too happy to be in Vince's office right now.
" Well, Orton, I have a task for you for the next year, " Randy's face dropped and Vince saw it, " You will watch and take care of Riley over here for te next year until she's 18 and can travel by herself. " He clentched his jaw and his fists.
" Vince ... " He growled .
" Ah , ah , Orton . You owe me . " He smirked at Randy, who glanced over at me then to the floor .

" Fine. " He hissed getting out of his seat.

" I'm serious , Randy ! You take good care of that girl and don't let her get into any trouble . " Vince warned Randy as we walked out of the office . Vince stoppped me before we left, " Riley, don't let him frighten you. He'll take good care of you . " He said hugging me then let me go to walk out of his office and out into the hall.

I hope he's right ...
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy you guys !