Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Two .

I woke up the next morning laying next to Randy, with his face dug into the side of my neck . I could tell he was still asleep cause I felt his light snores against my face . I slid out of bed and walked into the kitchen . Cody was up and had already been out to Starbucks for coffee . I smiled at him and he opened the fridge and pulled out a large caramel frapp and sat it on the counter for me. I stuck the straw in it and we both took a seat on the couch.
" What happened last night ? " My hear sank .
" We got into a fight about yesterday at the airport with that girl . "
" Oh , yeah , " He paused to look up at me . He saw the look on my face , " Sorry about that , Ry . "
I shurgged , " It's ok . Everything's ok now, I hope . " I bit my bottom lip softly. Cody patted the seat next to him and I went and sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.
" He loves you ,Ry. " I nodded and said nothing . He knew I was hurt and didn't want to say anymore about it. I just sat there and drank my coffee, silently. Ted and Randy walked out at the same time. Ted was highly upset with Randy from yesterday and they just looked at each other standing in the doorway. Ted looked at me and shot me a smile. He walked over to the fridge to make himself a protein shake. Randy rubbed his head made some toast for himself to eat. The room grew silent, so silent that you could hear a pin drop. They both sat down in the chairs next to the couch that were facing each other. Ted gulped down his shake then slammed the cup on the table, making Cody and I jump a bit, me more than him.

" You know what , dude . I'm really disappointed in you . " Ted looked directly at Randy.
" Ted, it's none of your business . " Randy sternly whispered . He glanced over at me then back at Ted .
" It becomes my business when my best friend starts bawling her eyes out to me asking what's wrong with her because her boyfriend cheated on her. " His voice grew cold.
" I didn't cheat on her . " Those words stung me bad .
" Oh , you didn't ? " Ted said turning to me, " What do you think , Riley ? " He asked .
" Don't bring her into this. " Randy said, the anger in his voice rising.
" Oh please ! " Ted threw his hands up, " She was in this when you put your hands on that girl ! " Randy stood up .He went to go say something but Ted started yelling .

" What'd you tell her , Randy ? That you were single and wanting to just hang out with her and see her again because you missed her ? " Randy turned and started walking away . I got up and raced after him. I grabbed his arm and spun him around .
" Just admit your wrong , Randy . Please , " He looked down at me, I saw the anger in his eyes, " I love you . " He sighed gently and walked back over to Ted .
" I did . You're fucking right , DiBiase . I did tell her I was single and wanted to see her again. I asked if she still had my number and she said yes and I told her to hit me up sometime and we'd get together . " He yelled at Ted . My heart starting breaking all over again with the words that were coming from his mouth. When he finished , his phone buzzed on the counter. I walked over and checked the text message. Randy didn't move.

Hey baby (; . When did you want to get together ? I missed you ... and you know, him (; <3

" It's your fucking girlfriend . " I threw the phone at him and grabbed my room key and my phone and went to walk out.
" Ry ! " I heard Randy yell behind me.
" Save it , Randy . Cause I honestly can't handle this right now . " I turned my head and said to him. I couldn't even face him. I was too embarassed . I walked out and slammed the door behind me . I sighed and sat down in the hallway . I placed my head in my hands and started to cry, again. After awhile I got the strength to get up and walk down the hall toward John's room. I knocked on the door and a sleepy john answered . His eyes shot open when he saw my tears .
" What happened , Ry ? " I just shook my head and he pulled me into him.

" He cheated , Johnny . He fucking cheated ! " I sobbed into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy!!