Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Three .

" He cheated , Johnny . He fucking cheated . " I sobbed into his chest .

" He did what ?! " He held me close . I couldn't talk, I just cried into his chest. John didn't say any thing. He brought me in the room and shut the door behind us. He carried me to the bed and laid down with me. He rubbed my back as I continued to cry into his chest . He didn't try to talk to me, or make me tell him what happened . I could tell he was pissed at Randy and I could tell that he wanted to rip him to pieces . After awhile of crying, I finally fell silent and was trying to catch my breath. I picked me head up and looked at John.
" I'm sorry . I shouldn't have brought you into this, Johnny . " I sighed at sat up , facing away from him.
" No, it' okay. It's my job to be here for you, always . " I smiled to myself , " But you never did tell me what exactly happened . " I turned around to face him .

" Well, at the airport yesterday the boys and I saw him getting touchy, feely with some girl who we didn't know at all who is apparently his ex girlfriend and he told the boys and I what he told her and then his phone rang and I picked it up to read a dirty text from her to him, " I paused , " and that's what happened . But last night we made up, then Ted confronted him about it this morning and then all that stuff happened . I just want things to go back to normal and to be Randy again. " I looked down at my hands in my lap.

" Look at me, " He said and I looked up , " things are going to be okay . I promise you, Ry. The boys and I will handle the tuff stuff . You and Randy need to sort out your problems and fix them . I know he loves you and I damn well know that you love him . If it's meant to be, things will fall into place soon. " I wiped the rest of my tears away and smiled at him.
" Have I told you that I love you , lately ? " We chuckled .
" No , but I haven't much either . " He smiled .
" I love you , Johnny . "
" I love you too , Riley . " He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head , " Want to go back to get changed and then I'll take you shopping at the mall ? " I grinned and nodded .
" Please . " I giggled .

We walked down to my room and I took a deep breathe before sliding the key to enter the room. I poked my head in and saw Randy sitting in the chair with his head in his hands with no one around. I sighed softly and walked in the room. His head shot up and he noticed me .
" Ry , I - " John cut him off for me .
" Bro , not now . Please . She was just bawling for like an hour . I'm gonna take her out for food and stuff . " John told him as I walked in to the room . I shut the door lightly, and changed into a pair of light ripped jeans, and a white vneck tshirt. I slid my flip flops on and went to open the door. I heard the boys talking so I just listened before opening the door .
" Just tell her I love her and that I'm sorry . " I heard the sadness in Randy' voice .
" I will man. Don't worry, everything will be okay . " My heart sunk. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then finally opened the door .

I met Randy's gaze . His eyes were red, puffy and glazed over. I felt so bad for him. I just wanted to hold him and tell him that I loved him. He gave me a smile. Most people wouldn't count it as a full smile but at that moment in time I did, because that's all he could give me . His put all his strenghth into that smile he gave me . I slightly smiled back at him. My emotions going crazy inside of me . My heart fluttered when he walked past me, our arms grazing eachother's . I wanted to grab his arm and spin him around and tell him that I loved him too . But right now, Randy and I needed some time apart from each other. Time heals all and time would help heal our relationship. Randy needed to realize what he really wanted. If that was either me or the other girl, he needed to make up his mind. I made up my mind a long time ago that I wanted to be with him and I thought he wanted to be with me too . Hopefully he doesnt want to me with me.

Johnny wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked out of the hotel room
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy guys !!!