Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Four .

Johnny and I made our way to the mall and got some lunch . We got some pizza and sat down at a table in the middle of the giant food court.
" So , " John broke the silence , " are you ready for your first wrestlemania in a few months ? " I chuckled .
" Well, I have to get back in the ring first and over surgery , but yes I am excited . " I took a big bite of my pizza .
" Well , I guess you're right . I know I'm excited . Every wrestlemania , I'm like a little boy on chirstmas morning . " I laughed at him .

After we ate we made out way into Forever 21 where John bought me a some new tshirts and such. Then it was off to American Eagle where he bought me some new pairs of jeans and shorts. He then too me to Lady Foot Locker where he picked up a package from the older woman behind the counter. He handed it to me and I gave him a look, biting my lower lip softly.
" Johnny . " I said as I opened the box to find a brand new pair of white air max that had green on the swoosh sign and on the air sole. On the heel of the shoes they had my name . Riley on one and Rose on the other . I sat my bags down and jumped on him.
" God , I love you . " I whispered in his ear and got down .
" Well, I'm guessing you like them ? " He smiled . I grinned and slipped them into a bag from the lady behind the counter . I went to pick up my bags but John stopped me.
" Woah there little lady . I'll get these for you . " He picked them up.
" Come on, Johnny. I can carry them. " He shook his head .
" No . Let's go . Off to the panties store. " I laughed at his refrence to Victoria's Secret. We walked down the mall a little ways and turned into VS. Johnny told me to pick out whatever I wanted . I went crazy and picked out two pairs of new yoga pants , one pair of them were the capri style. I got them so they would match the shoes and shirts that Johnny and I had. After that I got a few pairs of cute underwear with the little sayings on the front. I grabbed two new pairs of boob tubes and sports bras and we were done. We checked out with the young girl at the desk.

" Oh my , " Her eyes grew wide , " Any chance I could get your autographs ? I love you guys ! " She blushed, ringing up our items .
" Sure no problem . " Johnny said after glancing back at me . He handed her his card and she swiped it then gave it back to him . After we paid, she handed us a piece of paper and we both signed it and returned it back to her.
" Thank you guys so much ! "
" It's no problem . " I said, smiling at her. Johnny and I left the store and headed out to the car. I refused to let him carry my VS bag . I didn't want to let him carry any of my bags but he said he wanted to. Even though I refused . We climbed in the car and started moving.

" Are you ready to face him yet ? " John asked .
" Him ? " I played dumb, not wanting to answer the question .
" Randy . "
" I guess I have to, John . " He shrugged .
" Yeah . " We both fell silent all the way back to the hotel. We climbed out of the car and grabbed my bags from the back. I actually got to carry some this time. We got on the elevator and were on our way up to the room. My heart started beating faster and faster as we approached our floor. We reached the door and I turned to look at John .
" All you , Ry . " He gave me a reassuring smile. I slide the room key and we entered the room. Randy was no where to be found but Ted and Cody were in the living room watching TV. I stepped in and they turned around .
" Hey , Ry . " They both greeted me with smiles .
" Hey guys. " I said . I went to grab the doorknob to my room,
" He's in there , " I heard Ted say , " but I think he's alseep . " I nodded and pushed the door open gently. There he was . In the far bed , my bed , sleeping . My heart melted when I saw him. Johnny sat my bags down so they didn't make a sound. I sat the ones down that I had and walked back over to John.
" Good luck . " He kissed my forehead, gave me a small hug and left . I sighed lightly and rubbed my head . I grabbed my new pair of yoga pants , my red boob tube , and a white loose tang top. I walked in the bathroom and got changed. I braided my hair over to the side . I opened the bathrom door and caught a glimpse of my Venom Runs Deep Sweatshirt in the bed next to Randy. His right arm wrapped around it. He had been sleeping with my sweatshirt. My heart melted even more .

I sat down in his bed and placed my head in my hands , wanting to just punch myself in the face for making him feel so bad. I felt terrible for what I did to him , but yet again , he hurt me too. My heart ached for him. I don't remeber how , but I found myself laying down with my head in his pillow. It still smelled like him. I grabbed it and pulled it close to me. I started to softly cry with my back to Randy, still alseep in my bed. After awhile, I let out a few loud sobs. Soon after I felt a hand on my back.
" Riley , please don't cry . " Randy . His voice was horse and cracking . I rolled over and faced him.
" I can't help it . I did this . I made you feel this way . I made you cry , Randy . " I said threw the sobs.
" Riley . I caused this . I deserved everything I've been put through the past two days . I hurt the one person who I know will always be there for me . I hurt the girl I love . The one girl , except for Al , who I love more than anything else in the world . The girl I want to spend the rest of my life with . The girl I - " I heard him start to choke up and I opened my eyes to see him start to cry again . I sat up and hugged him automaticaly . I didn't hear him but I know he was still crying from how hard he gripped onto me and from the wetness I felt on my shoulder. I said nothing, we were both silent. My tears had stopped but his didn't .

" I love you , " He sobbed a bit , " so much , Riley . I don't want to loose you . "

I pulled away and faced him. I wiped away his tears and he looked at me , with those baby blue eyes . They were red and his cheeks were puffy but they were still as beautiful as ever. I kissed his lips softly .
" I love you too , Randy . Everything's okay . You're not going to loose me . " I looked into his eyes . He smiled through the pain he was feeling and grabbed me tight . We just sat there for awhile, holding eachother . We both stopped crying and the room was dead silent . I saw Ted and Cody poke their heads through and then exit as fast and as quiet as they had come in. Randy stood up and picked me up . I wrapped my legs around his waist and he looked at me.
" Does this mean we're back together ? " I nodded .
" Yes . " He smiled and kissed me .

" I love you , baby . "
" I love you too , Randy . "
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy !!! ;)