Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Five .

It's been about two weeks since the whole fighting thing went down. Things are slowly falling back into place and finally getting back to normal . Randy and Ted made up later that day with a manly hug and a long talk. Randy promised to never hurt me like that ever again and promised Ted that he'd never disrespect me again . It felt good to have Randy back in my life again , I really did miss him . Things were actually going pretty good, no , great. I even got to go back to my own house for a few days to relax with my family but that was short lived and were going on our two week European trip. I was actually pretty excited since I had never been to Europe before. We had just landed and I was sharing a bus with Randy , Cody , Ted and Johnny for the next two weeks . Lord have mercy.

I climbed on the bus and spotted Randy sitting in the back by the bedroom . He laid down on his back as I walked over and looked down at him .
" Oh , " He sat up and smiled , " Hey . " I sat down next to him .
" Hey . " His arm snaked around my waist and he held me close .
" You ready for this trip ? " I shrugged .
" Yeah , but I wish I was actually wrestling though . " I glanced down at my shoulder than back up to Randy .
" I know , baby . But atleast you're with me and not home by yourself . " He smirked .
" That is true . " I dug my face into his neck and kissed it gently . I felt him shiver a bit and the goosebumps form on his neck . I smiled and felt him pick me up and sit me on his lap. He looked at me and then kissed me . He pulled back and I pouted .
" More ? " He smirked . I went down and kissed him . It had been even deeper that it was before . Before I knew it we were rolling around in the bed . His hands roaming all over . I slipped my hands under his shirt and pulled it off. He reached around to unhook my bra until someone knocked on the side of the wall.

" Hey, can ya'll keep it in your pants till we atleast get to a hotel ? "

Cody and Ted snickered on the other side of the doorway . I pouted as Randy climbed off of me , tshirt in hand. I undid my braid and redid it to make myself look more appealing and not like I just had sex . Randy didn't bother to put his shirt back on. I stood up and fixed my shorts as the boys walked back out into the main room. Randy grabbed my hips and sat my down on his lap and slid the back door shut.
" Where were we ? " He whispered in my ear. I smirked and spun around so that I was straddling him. He kissed me and we fell back on the bed . You know, just to break it in a little bit .

Randy and I fixed ourselfs before exiting the bus . He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers together. We walked into the arena for the last Monday Night Raw in Buffalo , NY . I reached Johnny's locker room and got dressed . I had on my new ripped AE jeans that John bought me along w/ my new green air max and my new green rise above hate cut off. I had my hair down with slight curls in it. The giant scar on my arm was in the open for everyone to see . As I walked down the hallways to the boy's locker room, I caught a bunch of people staring at it. It got kind of annoying but there was honestly nothing that I could do about it. I walked in and found Ted and Cody , alone . I walked over and sat down inbetween them .
" Wow . You look really good . " Cody patted my leg. I felt my face get red .
" Thanks , Cody . " I felt my face grow hot .
" I second that , " Ted paused , " but if you excuse us , we have a tag match in t-minus 2 minutes . Cya , Ry . " He patted my leg and they both got up and left .

After awhile of watching the boys match by myself , Randy walked through the door. I looked up and his eyes lit up when he saw me .
" Hey , beautiful girl . " He came over and sat down next to me . He pulled me onto his lap and started placing small kisses on my neck .
" Hey , Randy . " I giggled . He pulled away and looked up at me .
" You look really good , babe . " He kissed my cheek and I blushed .
" Thanks , Randy . " He smiled .
" You're welcome . Are you ready for tonight ? " I nodded .
" Yeah . The boys versus Johnny ? I think Johnny could take them both in a real fight with his eyes closed . " We laughed .
" Mabye , but those boys learned from the best . " He grinned .

" Whatever you say , Randal . " I kissed his nose lightly and got off his lap , " Let's go . " He nodded and got up to follow me . He was ' watching ' the boys match tonight . They had to prove to him that they were worthy to be in Legacy and that they have what it takes . I was of course going out with Johnny like I have been for the past couple months. We all stood next to the curtian and were waiting for our cue. Johnny and I were going out first. I felt Randy lay his hand on my back . He kissed my head as John's music started .

Johnny bursted from the curtian like a fireball and I followed close behind him . When we rached the ring, I head King and Michael Cole talking about my scar and my surgery . I turned around and shot them a smile and a wave. They did the same. I climbed and stood in the ring with John as the boys music hit. They both made their way to the ring and I climbed out. Randy walked down the ramp after them. He grabbed a chair and sat infront of King and Cole . I kept my distance . Every now and then I caught him looking at me and then he'd wink when I caught him . It made my skin crawl . I ended up walking past him and heard King mention about how Orton had been staring at me walking by. After awhile of Orton sitting ringside he got up and gave the chair back to Lilian. He walked toward me and snaked his arms around my wasit and whispered in my ear.

" I want you . "

I had to hold my smile in and some how look disgusted . I couldn't help it and just kept biting my lower lip as I watched him make his way up the ramp. Ted and Cody got distracted and John eliminated them both and won the match. I slid in and raised his hand in victory. I jumped up on him and he spun me around . After our celebration we got out of the ring and headed backstage.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy ! comments please .