Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Six .

Here we are . Night of Champions , the last pay per view before Wrestlemania . My arm has gotten a lot better and I'm making great progess . Joe says that if I keep going the way I am , I'll be wrestling ready by Wrestlemania . I've been slowly getting back in the ring to train with Joe on scene if anything were to happen. I've been working out with Trish Stratus lately , who is my favorite Diva of all time , haha . Randy and the boys have also been helping too . Things have been going great with Randy and I , and tonight it's John against Randy for the championship . I'll be happy if either one of them wins to be honest with you . I love them both , but Ted , Cody and I have become even closer together even though Cody's been distant lately since he started dating Mickie James . I thought they were adorable together . Teddy and I have been spending a lot of time together when Randy's not around which has been quite a lot lately. He's been doing things for his new movie , 12 Rounds Reloaded , along with photoshoots and things . After Monday he's leaving for another week to film some scenes of the movie.

I felt two arm snake around my waist from behind . I smiled as I looked down to see the black an grey tattoos . Randy .
" Hey , Randy . " He stuck his face into the side of my neck .
" Hey , Beautiful . " I blushed and he laughed , " You ready to watch me win ? " He smirked and sat down, pulling me onto his lap.
" Woah Mr, ya seem a bit cocky . " He shrugged .
" Confident . " He leaned forward and kissed my lips. He pulled away an I smiled .
" If you say so . I have to go get dressed though babe . I'll be back . " I kissed him one more time and got up to go to Johnny's locker room . My hair was wavey and I just left it down after I got dressed in my normal green cut off Rise Above Hate tshirt , light short shorts , and my green Air Max. I met up with John over by the curtian and we got ready to head out . I was going to get involved in the match tonight. The boys were going to come out to try to gang up on Johnny but I was going to distract them .

Johnny's music hit and we ran down to the ring. He held the ropes for me so I could get in . I listened to the crowd scream and cheer for us . I was so excited for this match . I stood in the ring next to Johnny, holding his hand. Then Randy's music hit . He slowly walked down to the ring and John stood infont of while still holding my hand . Randy got in the ring and smirked at me. Making my heart race. Of course it was part of the storyline to act disgusted with Randy but out of the ring , I loved that little smirk . I kissed John's cheek and climbed out of the ring . Soon after , they locked up . It was neck and neck the whole time till the boys walked out . Time to help out Johnny. I stood infront of the boys as they came down the ramp and bend over , leaning on the ring , sticking my ass out . I flipped my hair around and turned my head back when I heard them mumbling . I smirked at them and they smirked back an waved . When Randy tried to call for their attention , they were too busy staring at me .

" Ted ! Cody ! " Randy shouted . They continuted to stare .
" Come on , Johnny ! " I cheered , earning a glare from Randy . I looked up at smirked at him . John went to hit the FU but Randy slid out of the ring . With the boys still staring . I walked around to the other side of the ring to stand closer to Johnny. Randy walked up and smacked the back of their heads .
" What the hell's wrong with you two ?! " He growled . He noticed me leaning over talking to Johnny and out of the corner of my eye I caught him smirking . I saw him start to walk over to me . As he got closer John started to yell at him .
" Randy ! Don't ! Leave her be ! " He shouted . I started to go the other way and ended up backing into Cody . I jumped and went the other way and was greeted by Randy spinning me around and placing his lips onto mine. I heard John start to scream . Ted distracted the ref while Cody got a few cheap shots in. I struggled for a minute against Randy but ended up kissing him back . He pulled away and left me standing there with my eyes closed . I was in total awe . I stood there , my hair flowling down my back , and half flipped over to the right . Johnny was on the ground as the boys slid out and Randy got back in and got down setting up for the RKO . Johnny was staggering to his feet an I screamed out for him .

" Johnny ! Watch out ! " He turned around , " Randy , no ! " I screamed as he hit John with the RKO and covered him for the 1-2-3 . I ran my hands through my hair and slid in the ring next to Johnny . I leaned down and whispered in his ear ,
" You did great . Love you , Johnny . " I saw him smile a bit as he opened his eyes . His smile soon faded to a look of anger . I looked up to see Randy staring down at me . He grabbed me by my good arm and yanked me up to face him .
" Let her go , Randy ! " John spat . He just smirked at me and came down for a kiss . I shoved him back and he stumbled into the boys . He threw down his bed and charged at me and pressed his forehead against mine .
" Go ahead , Orton . Try it and see if every male in the locker room doesn't come down here and kill you . " I smirked . He pressed his forehead hard against mine and growled ,
" You're lucky . " He pushed away and left with the boys . I leaned down and helped Johnny up and out of the ring to backstage .

" Sorry , John . " Randy rubbed the back of his head as we walked out from the ramp .
" It's okay , Bro . Nice job. " They shook hands .
" You too . " He looked down at me .
" You ready to go , Ry ? " I nodded and walked off with Randy to John's locker room to grab my bag then back to the boy's locker room. I stood infront of the mirror , just looking at myself , flipping my hair and figuring out how to cover my scar with my hair . Randy came over after his shower and wrapped his arms around me .
" You look great , Ry . " I smiled and looked at him in the mirror .
" Thanks , Randy . " He leaned down and kissed my cheek . I picked up my phone and took a picture of us in the mirror both smiling . I set it as the background on my phone and put it on my twitter as " Baby and I after he beat Johnny . <3 " I locked my phone and stuck it in my pocket as we walked out to the car with Cody and Ted .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy it guys :)