Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Seven .

It was the night before Randy was sopost to leave and I was in the hotel suit with John, Teddy and Cody . Randy ran off earlier and said he had a meeting with Vince about the movie and filming . The boys and I decided to make popcorn and watch movies . Cody invited Mickie over so it was Johnny , Ted and I on the couch and then Cody and Mickie on the love seat . They ended up leaving and going into the bed room 3/4 of the way through the movie. I leaned up against Teddy and John cuddled up next to me . We sat down and watched The Dark Night , Transformers 1 & 2 , and Taken . After those we all decided to go to bed . Ted didn't want to go into his room with Cody so he decided to come sleep in Randy and I's room. He slept in the far bed on the other side of the room. John left and went back to his room. I was starting to get worried because Randy hadn't come home yet . I ended up just falling asleep without Randy in bed next to me .

That morning I woke up to Randy lying next to me in bed . I smiled to myself that he had made it home and in bed with me . Teddy was still sleeping too, I could hear him snoring . I checked my phone that read 9:30 am. I slid from Randy's arms and wondered into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and turned the shower on. I slid in and got all clean before coming back out . I got dressed in my dark AE jeans and my grey under arumor shirt . I left my hair down wavey and walked out of the bathroom. Randy wasn't in bed anymore and Ted was just getting up .
" Good morning , Ry . " He mumbled , crawling out of bed .
" Good morning , Teddy . Sleep well ? " I asked , giggling at him.
" Mmmhmm . " He groaned and made his way out of the room and into his bathroom. Cody and Mickie were sitting in the living room. I spotted Randy at the table and walked over and wrapped my arms around him .
" Hey , baby . " He said and spun around .
" Hey there . " I smiled up at him .
" You have therapy today ? " I nodded , " Okay . I'll see you later then . " He kissed me and I slipped on my flip flops and left to go meet Joe at the arena .

" Hey ! How's the arm feeling ? " Joe asked as I walked up to him .
" Great actually . " I said sitting my duffle bag down in the medic room . By the time we were done , everyone would be at the arena getting ready for Monday Night Raw . I stepped into the bathroom to change into my yoga pants and came back to get started . We did a lot of new exercises and some actually hurt . Which I wasn't a fan of .

" Ow . " I mumbled . Joe stopped .
" Sorry , Ry . Just trying some new stuff to get you to progress even more . " I gave him a small smile .
" I know . My stupid ass arm hurts . " I groaned as I got up from my planks .
" I know , kid . Okay , do some roll outs on the ball . Do 5 with 5 second holds . " He turned to his planner when the door opened up to reveal Kelly Kelly .
" Hey , Ry . " She smiled down awkwardly down at me .
" Hey, Kell . " I smiled back and through nothing of it . I went back to doing my roll outs .
" Joe , can I talk to you privately ? I'm having some problems with my hip . " She motioned to the door .
" Yeah Kell . Riley , do your roll outs then do lap pull downs . " I nodded as he left the room with Kelly . I shrugged and let it go . I finished my roll outs and started with the pull downs . I increased the weight and go to work . I finished as soon as Joe came back in the room .
" Done ? " I nodded , " Okay , ice and stim before work ? " I nodded again . He smiled and pulled out the stim pads for my shoulder . He placed two pads on opposite ends of my scar , one on the front of my shoulder and the last one on the back of it .

I laid there , waiting for my 15 minutes to be up when the door opened to reveal a legend . Stone Cold Steve Austin . I froze . Joe smiled at him and they shook hands . I was sitting up against the wall when he looked over at me .
" You must be , Riley ? " nodded and he smiled , " It's great to meet you . I heard about your arm . I hope you're doing alright , kid . " I shurgged .
" Working harder every day . Hopefully I'll be ready by Wrestlemania . " He nodded .
" Me too ! I loved watching you in the ring . You have a serious gift , kid . I'm not joking . " He shot me a smile and a wink .
" Thanks , Steve . " He nodded and turned back and started talking to Joe . When he was done he turned back to me .
" I hope you get better soon , kid . Maybe I'll see ya in the ring some time . " I nodded .
" Thanks , again . Yeah that'd be awesome . " He gave me a small hug and left . Then my timer went off . Joe unhooked me and I was free to go . I made my way to Johnny's locker room . I slid my jeans back on along with my white Air Max . I left John's room to walk down the hallway to Randy and the boys' . I stopped when I heard voices coming from the inside .

" I don't know why you're avoiding me . I tried to protect you from Kane and you can't even return a single call ? You told me you liked me , and I really liked you too . I thought that night we had was special . " Kelly . My anger rose .
" Are you kidding me ? It was one night , Kelly , and frankly it wasn't all that memorable . I used you . You are pathetic . Get out . " It was Randy . Tears started to form in my eyes . I turned and ran down the hall as fast and as far away as I could .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy . comments , feedback , all that jazzz :)