Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Eight .

I ran as fast and as far away as I could .

I finally reached the door to Johnny's locker room. By this time tears were falling from my eyes like a rapid waterfall . I barged through the door yet again and spotted Johnny staring back at me . It took him a moment to notice the tears falling from my eyes .
" What happened ? " He leaded me over to the couch and we sat down . I flipped my hair and looked at him . My eyes were starting to sting and hurt . I just shook my head and ended up falling into Johnny's chest . He held me close and rubbed my back as I cried .
" Johnny , - "
" I know , Riley . I know . " And he did . He did know . He knew more than anyone but me and Ted . He knew Randy wasn't being faithful to me and he knew that I knew it too . I knew that night he said his meeting ran late he was out with her . I hoped to God that I was wrong but I knew I wasn't . Johnny and I sat there until it was time to get ready to go out for his match . I slowly got up from the couch and over to my bag . I slipped on my green cutoff while leaving on my white air max and my dark jeans . I flipped my hair and cleaned up my face a bit . I splashed my face with some cold water and walked out to meet up with Johnny .

" Ready ? , " I nodded , " Just don't say anything Riley . Let him tell you . I know Randy's a good guy and the guilt will end up eating him alive just like it did before . " I nodded and he grabbed my hand . He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the curtian . Johnny had a match with Cody, which he won. When we walked back behind the curtian, we met up with Ted .
" You ok , Ry ? You don't seem yourself . You can tell on camera . " I hrugged and looked up at him . My heart aching inside my chest. I felt it breaking . John must of given him the look and his eyes filled with rage . He pulled me close to him and gave me a tight hug . I gently wrapped my arms around him . I didn't have anymore strength left in my body to hug him as tight as he did me . I fell limp in his arms and he pulled away .
" Hey, after my match, we'll leave an go get ice cream , ok ? " Ted looked down at me . I nodded .
" Thanks , Teddy . " He gave me a simpathetic smile and kissed my forehead before walking out to the curtian . On the way back to the locker room I ran into a familiar face .
" Hey , Ry ! " I heard that giddy, peppy voice . Kelly . I clentched my fists.
" Hey, Kell . " I mumbled .
" Are you okay ? You don't look too good . " She asked and I hissed under my breath before answering her .
" Yeah, just tired . " I gave her a fake smile and walked past her .
" Remeber what I told you . " John whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand as we reached the door .

" Riley . " His deep, husky voice echoed throughout my mind , my body , my ears .

" Hey . " I took a deep breath and put on my fakest smile .
" Are you okay , Baby ? You didn't look too happy out there . " I shrugged .
" Um , " I paused , not know what to say , " Yeah, just feeling a little down today, not sure why though . " He sighed and pulled me into a hug . I took a breath, expecting to smell his colonge but instead I was greated by the sent of Kelly's signature purfume. Tears pricked in my eyes and I cleared them away before we split . My heart starting beating rapidly and I felt it break even more . I looked down at my feet and he picked my head up with his hands .
" I hope you feel better , Ry . I hate seeing you like this . I hope whatever is bothing you , stops because I miss that beautiful smile of yours . " He came down and kissed my lips gently . He smiled and I gave him a small smile.
" Thanks, Randy . "
" You're welcome, but I have a match to attend to against Miz . So I'm off, I'll see you later tonight . " He kissed me again and then walked off . I turned to face the door and the tears slowly fell . I walked in the locker room and slammed the door out of rage . I saw John sitting on the couch .
" Her scent was on him , Johnny . They were just together ! " I sobbed . I changed into a St. Louis University cut off and placed my hair in a ponytail . Just as I hugged Johnny, there was a knock at the door . I walked over an opened it up to see Teddy fully dressed in his jeans and a legacy tshirt . He smiled at me . I grabbed my bag after saying good bye to Johnny and left with Ted .

We pulled up to the grocery store and walked in and down the ice cream isle . We got two things of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and rented my favorite movie , The Notebook . Even thought it would probably make me think of Randy, it was the only thing I knew that would cheer me up. We got back to the room and slipped the movie in as we started munching on our ice cream . I cuddled up next to Ted as we watched Noah an Ali's love story. Soon after the movie started , my phone vibrated in my pocket .

" We need to talk when I get back to the room . " It was from Randy . My heart sunk . I replied " Ok " before tossing my phone to the other side of the room . I didn't want to talk to him , but maybe he was going to confess to me what he did and be honest with me, but I guess I'd just have to wait to find out.

I'm such an idiot to be in love with this man .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyy:)