Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Five .

After our meeting with Vince, I went back to Randy's locker room with him where the boys were and by boys I mean Ted and Cody .
" Follow me. " He mumbled as I walked behind him to his locker room. He had jeans on with one of his signature tshirts on. I didn't admit this before but Orton is my favorite. He's hot and his cockiness maks him even hotter. I was still freaking out that Mr. Gorgeous himself was watching over me . I walked into the locker room behind him hearing the voices of Cody and Ted greeting him. I walked in and shut the door and their eyes turned toward me .

" Hey, Ry . Ted smiled at me .
" Hey, Teddy, Cody. " I smiled down at both of them .
" Hi, Riley . " Cody said scooting over so I could sit down inbetween them .

" Let's go . " Randy ordered. The boys walked out of the room and Randy turned to me before shutting the door, " Stay out of trouble. " He growled before shutting the door. Phew, he's hot. I decided to call Mandy .

" Hello ? " She answered.
" Hi ! "
" I miss you , Ry ! "
" Haha, I miss you too . " I smiled , " Guess what . "
" Ugh, what ? " She asked .
" I'm Cena's valet . " She squealed so loud that I had to hold the phone away from my ear .
" Lucky !! " I laughed .
" Yeah , I guess . Oh , and guess who's watching over and taking care of me till I'm 18? "
" Oh my god. If you say who I think ... "
" Orton . " She squealed again .

I got up and headed over to the mirror to start messing with my hair. I still couldn't believe that I was living my dream.

" Yeah ! Sexy ass Orton . " I heard the door squeak open and it was Teddy, he came in to get Randy's wrist tape.
" I envy you right now . " She mumbled on the otherside of the line.
" Sorry, love . "
" Is he hot in person ? " I laughed .
" Of course he's hot ! He's Randy Orton . " I heard Teddy snicker as he reached the door and I caught a glimpse of Randy standing next to the door . Ahh shit .
" Oh shit, Mandy. I think he just heard me. " She laughed .
" Maybe he'll want to fuck you because he thinks you're hot too ! "
" Oh please, keep dreaming. I gotta go, cutie. I'll call you tomorrow morning. Love you ! "
" Love you too, Ry ! Be safe . " We hung up .

I walked over to the tv and saw Randy, Ted, and Cody finally introducing themselves as the Legacy. They were all good looking so they all fit in a stable together. Good for Vince for picking that out, but I don't think it was because of their looks, but talent. But oh well . I kept watching until the boys came back in . Teddy, Cody and I started playing cards while Randy showered and packed his things up then met up with John . After a while of card games we all had to head back to the hotel. I switched out from Mickie's room to the the suite with Randy that connected to a room where Ted and Cody were staying . Randy didn't seem too happy with having to take care of me. As soon as we got settled into the room he headed off into the bed room and went to sleep . I don't like that he's avoiding me .

I got up and snuck over to the boys room for a little while.
" Hey, Ry. " Ted said unlocking the door and letting me in.
" Hey. Randy went to sleep and I'm not tired so I didn't want to stay up by myself, so I have come to bother you two . " I grinned at them .
" Not me ! " Cody said, " I'm tired and going to bed . Night guys . " He left and went into the bed room, leaving me with Teddy .

" Well I'm not tired either so what do ya wanna do ? " Ted asked looking over at me . I shrugged, " I don't know . Wanna watch a movie ? "
He nodded, " Sure . " We sat together on the couch and watched Law Abiding Citizen . Best movie ever, may I add ! After the movie we both decided it was time to go to bed . I walked in the bed room and Randy was up checking his phone .

" Where have you been ? " He asked as I crawled into the bed next to his .
" I was watching a movie with Teddy . " He nodded , " Okay . " We shut out the lights and went to sleep .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)