Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty .

I packed my things after my argument with Randy and moved into John's room. Ted helped me carry my bags down the hall to his room . I knocked on the door and was greeted by John's loving smile .
" I guess things didn't go too well ? " I shook my head , " It's ok . You're welcome to stay with me as long as you want . " He took my bags from Ted and headed back in the room .
" Thanks , Ted . Love you . " I hugged him .
" Love you too , Ry . If you need me , you have my number . " He kiseed my forehead and walked down the hallway back to his room . I carried my duffle in the room and dropped it next to the bed I'd be sleeping in for the next couple days . I sat down on the bed and stared at my phone , wanting Randy to call me and just tell me he was sorry and he loved me and that he wouldn't do it again . I waited so long for that phone to ring and it didn't . It broke my heart to sit there and wait for a phone call that wouldn't come . I wanted to be with him so bad , but I couldn't stand the heartache anymore . Maybe it was time to move on , but every time I thought of it , I wanted to punch myself in the face for even thinking about doing that . I missed my old life . Graduation had come an gone a few months ago and I was missing my high school life . I was turning 18 soon and I needed to get a lot done before then . All these thoughts made me sleepy and caused me to fall asleep in the new hotel bed that would be a good friend of mine for awhile .

A week later I woke up in a different hotel bed, in the same room with Johnny . I hadn't talked to Randy in a week . Not even a hey, how ya doing? , nothing . I passed him a lot in the halls of the arenas we had been going too but we never once made eye contact with eachother . We tried not to cross paths but it was kinda hard when our locker rooms were so close to each other's . I had moved on , not wanting any kind of relationship with anyone else for a long time . What am I saying ? I haven't even come close to moving on from Randy yet . I was still head over heels in love with the man . Everytime I saw him, Kelly was around . She found out that I knew and we had broken up and has been all over him since the words came out of my mouth . They were alomst attached at the hip together . But Randy never did seem too happy with her , which made me wonder if he missed what we had together . The things we did , the great times we had , the memories we had made . I wonder if he ever missed me , or even thought of me from time to time . He was always on my mind, no matter what I was doing . Training espically , just thinking of not getting that win and celebrating with him anymore hurt too . He helped me get to where I am now and he had dissappeared . Some times though , he did seem happy with her which made my heart break every single time . Most of the time I would catch myself staring at him while he was wrestling or as I spotted him walking to the ring in his ring attire .

All the creepy guys we worked with were now trying to hit on me and talk me into going on dates with them and I denied every one of them until Health Slater grabbed me and tried to take me . If it wasn't for Johnny I don't know what would of happened . Ted and Cody check in on me every day. Cody and I still get coffee every morning together while Ted and I train every day together in the ring, getting me ready for action again . I was going to be cleared in time for wrestlemania and I was so excited . I was actually facing Kelly for the Diva's Championship . I was going to win that match and steal the show . I wasn't going to think about her and Randy . I wasn't even going to think of Randy at all that night . Well , I was going to try not too , but I can't promise anything .

I laid in the hotel bed I had been staying in for a few days as Johnny laid down next to me .
" You okay , Ry ? " He asked .
" Yeah , just thinking . Been a hard past week . " I saw him nod from the corner of my eye .
" I understand . " We had to be at the arena for Monday Night Raw in another hour to start getting ready for the show but I had to leave a bit early for physical therapy with Joe . I sat up and said goodbye to John and left for the arena . I got there and started up with Joe right away . I heard people start to pile in when I was finishing up and getting ready for ice and stim before the show . Joe hooked me up and I sat there waiting for the 15 minutes to finish up .
" Hey , Riley , I have to go check up on a few people , I'll probably be back before the timer goes off though . "
" Okay , take your time , Joe . I'm in no hurry . " I smiled . He picked up his clipboard and walked out of the door, leaving it a bit cracked . I sat there in complete silence for a few minutes before I started hearing people talk again . But this time they were very familar vioces . Almost too familar .

" I know , bro . " I heard Ted speak softly to some one .
" I can't do this anymore , DiBiase . " I heard someone whisper .
" Well you need to tell her that , Randy . " My hear dropped . Randy ... Orton ?
" I haven't been able to do anything , " he sighed , " eat , sleep , or think . I'm nothing anymore . There's no point in moving on . I'll never be over her , Ted . I woke up this moring next to Kelly and it broke my heart that it wasn't Riley . It didn't feel right to not to be laying next to her . I miss her , bro . I miss her more than anything . I want her , I need her . I have to get her back . I love her , Ted . I fucking love her . More than anything in this whole fucking world . And it doesn't make it any easier that Alanna's been asking about her and telling me about how much she misses her . She hates Kelly and everytime she's around , she screams for Ry . It hurts . I just need to get her back . " Tears pricked in my eyes as the time shot off and scared me . I jumped and squealed a bit . I covered my mouth when I realized I had blown my cover . I saw Randy poke his head through the door .

" Riley ... ? "
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy!