Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty 0ne .

" Riley ... ? "

" Ugh . Hi , Randy . " I smiled slightly . A swear I saw a small smile appear on his face and his cheeks get red , but Joe slid by him .
" Hey , Orton . " Joe smiled and patted his shoulder as he walked in the room to take me off the stim machine . Randy slightly shook he head and left . I looked down and sighed , but at the same time smiled softly knowing that he really did miss me . Hearing the part of Alanna asking for me really did make me smile because I sure as hell missed her a lot too . I sighed and got up from the table and said good bye to Joe before walking out and to Johnny's locker room .

" How was therapy ? " He asked as I walked in . I growled at the question , " That bad huh ? " I nodded .
" It's so time consuming , I hate it . " I started pulling my clothes from my bag . Tonight I was wearing wearing the Rise Above Hate green cut off , my light short shorts with a few rips in them , and my green and white Air Max . I straightened my hair and braided my bangs back too . I thought it was time for a small change with the bangs . I slipped on my shoes and decided to go talk to Mickie for a little bit , but first I had to find her . If I had to guess she had to of been with Cody since the two were attached at the hip . I walked down the hallway toward the boy's locker room when I spotted , Bob Orton , Randy , and Ted standing in the hallway . I saw a small child in Bob's arms .
" Daddy , I want Wiley !! , " She turned and saw me and started squirming , " WILEY !! " She screamed as Bob let her down and she ran to me . I kneeled down and she jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck .
" Hey , Al . " I giggled , picking her up .

" I missed you , Wiley . " My heart broke .

" I missed you too , Al . A lot ! But we're here now ! " I started to tickle her a bit and she giggled , " Are you hanging out with Grandpa and Daddy tonight ? " She nodded .
" Yes and you ! " She pointed at me . I smiled .
" Really ? " She nodded , " Okay ! " She clapped her hands together . I walked over to the three men and sat Alanna down . I turned to Mr. Bob .
" Hello Bob , nice to see you again . " He smiled and hugged me .
" It's great to see you again too . " He let me go and I glanced over at the boys . Teddy was grinning ear to ear for some reason .
" You look great tonight , Ry . "
" Thanks , Randy . " I smiled at him and I could tell it hurt him . I finally knew he missed me and I wanted him to know that I missed him too , but for some reason it didn't seem like the right time .
" Do ya'll know where Mickie is ? " I asked .
" Locker room . " Ted spoke .
" Thanks . " I walked away and headed into the locker room next to them . Mickie was in there rubbing lotion on her legs . As the door opened she looked up and smiled .

" Boy am I happy to see you . " I laughed .
" Really ? "
" Yes ! I don't know how you did it , these three boys are driving me insane . Well two , Randy doesn't talk much anymore . " I shrugged and sat down . I said nothing all she did was look at me . After awhile , Cody came out of the bathroom with his ring stuff on an a Legacy tshirt on .
" Hey , how are you ? " He asked sitting down next to me .
" Eh , I'm okay I guess . " He nodded and patted my thigh .
" Well , I'll let you two talk , I'm gonna go get Kelly . " I growled at the sound of her name . Mickie quickly left and I was left alone in the room with Cody .
" I heard Randy doesn't talk anymore . "
" True story . He barely talks , eats , or hangs out with anyone anymore . He usually just keeps to himself these days. He tries to keep his distance from Kelly but she's attached at the hip . " My fists clenched , " He misses you , Ry . He really does . " I relaxed .
" I heard him talking to Ted outside of the therapy office earlier . I heard everything . " He pulled me close to him .
" He meant it too , Kiddo . He's nothing without you anymore . " I felt the tears start to form in my eyes . It was true , espically if I was hearing this from Cody . He never lies . I felt a single tear roll down my face as the door opened , stealing me from my thoughts . Alanna ran up and sat next to me . She looked sad as she looked me in the eyes . She reached up and wiped my tear away .
" Are you ok , Wiley ? "
" Yeah , Baby . I'm fine . " I smiled at her and she smiled back , climbing in my lap . I wrapped my arms around her as another one fell then she turned back around to wipe that one away too .
" Did my daddy hurt you ? " What did she just say ?
" No , Al . Your daddy would never hurt me . "
" Okay ! " She smiled and turned back around . I looked up at Ted who was followed by Bob and Randy . Randy didn't seem too happy to see me espically when Kelly walked in right after him .

" What is she doing here ? " She snarled . I growled .
" Stop . " I heard Randy whisper to her . I glanced over at Ted who was scraching his head with a disapointed look on his face . Kelly spotted Alanna and walked over to the small girl sitting on my lap .
" Hi , Alanna ! Can I have a hug ? " She asked and Alanna crossed her arms an shook her head .
" No ! " She jumped up and hugged around my neck . That made me snicker , along with Bob , Cody and Ted . Her mouth dropped and she stood off and stormed off right next to Randy's side . I held Alanna in my arms and I saw her glare at me .
" Sorry . " I mouthed , laughing a bit . She smirked and turned to Randy .
" I'll see you later , Baby . I have a tag match with Mickie . " She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently on the lips . My heart finally broke to pieces and fell into my stomach . I felt another tear fall from my eye and on to Alanna's shoulder . She pulled back an wiped it away and got on her mean face and looked at Kelly .

" You hurt Wiley ! Leave ! " She pointed to Kelly and everyone's mouths dropped . Kelly snickered and left the room , leaving us all speechless . I turned to Alanna and she put her tiny hands on my face .
" Don't worry , Wiley . It's otay . " She kissed my cheek and hugged me again , making me cry a bit more .
" I think you so go . " Randy spoke up bowing his head and glancing up at me then back to the floor . I sighed .
" Okay , Alanna . I have to go for a little bit but I'll see you in a little bit , okay ? " She nodded .
" Otay ! " She climbed off my lap and into Cody's . I got up and walked past Randy, bumping into his arm and continuted out the door .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy this one :)