Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty Two .

I left Randy's locker room and shortly met up with John outside of his .
" You okay ? " He asked , noticing the few tears till falling from my eyes .
" Mhm . " I nodded as he hugged me tight . He grabbed my hand as we walked down to the curtian . Johnny was doing a promo tonight , calling out Randy for all the damage he's caused over the past few weeks . But now , Triple H was on Johnny's side . Randy had RKO'd Shane , Vince , and Steph . Along with punting Shane and Vince in the head . We walked to the curtian and looked at eachother before his music hit .
" I love you , Kiddo . " He pulled me close again before kissing my head .
" I love you too , Johnny boy . " I giggled and patted his stomach . Then his music hit .

We walked out and he did his salute and grabbed my hand as we headed down to the ring . We got in the middle of the ring and he grabbed a mic from Lilian . He came over and looked down at me . I look down . He was upset with what had happened between Randy and I .
" I'm here tonight to address Randy Orton . He's destroyed everything over these past couple of weeks . Not to mention , he locked lips with my girl , " I bowed my head at those words , " Randy had become a no good , son of a bitch - " Orton's music hit . He appeared with that famous smirk smacked apon his face . He made his way to the ring and he stood infront of John .
" Sorry to interupt , Johnny boy , but I did nothing wrong . I just did what you and everyone else deserved . The three McMahons deserved to me Rko'd and the old man and Shane ? They deserved the swift punt I put on the side of their heads . " He paused , " And as for your girl here , " He came over an stood infront of me , " As far as I'm concerned , she's a no good , worthless , piece of trash . " Even though I was sopost to be in character , it still hurt . When he dropped the mic I saw him face fall a bit and his eyes glaze over . He didn't mean it , but how do I know that . Tears pricked in my eyes and slowly started to fall , one by one . I moved an stood behind John . He placed his hand behind his back and I grabbed it tight .
" Oh what did I make the brat cry ? " I growled . He shoved John aside and looked down at me . He raised his hand to slap me but then Hunter's music hit .
" Don't you dare put a hand on her , Randy ! Or I swear to god I'll kill you with my bare hands . " John jumped back and shoved him away . Hunter charged the ring and they tried to jump Randy but he slithered away and up the ramp as quick as he came out . Hunter grabbed me a hugged me before going back stage.

" So how is the whole Orton thing going , Ry ? " Hunter asked as we walked behind the curtian .
" Not too well . I went in there to see Alanna and she snapped on Kelly and that's when Randy made me leave . " I sighed and looked up to see Ted and Alanna walking toward us .
" Wiley ! " She squealed . She ran up to me and I picked her up . Hunter and John left Teddy and I standing there with Al .
" What are you doing ? " I asked him . He shrugged .
" Nothing . I'm watching her since I don't have a match tonight . " I nodded .
" Are you have funn with Ted ? " She grinned .
" Yes ! " I smiled at her and looked backed to Ted .
" You know he didn't mean what he said . "
" I know , Teddy . I know . " Alanna started gently twisting my hair in her tiny fingers .
" He loves you . It's just that he doesn't know when to tell you that he wants you back . " I took a deep breath as we heard people yelling down the hall , we moved toward the noise a bit and realized it was Kelly and Randy .

" I can't do this anymore , Kelly . "
" Why , Randy ! Is it because of that hoe ?! " I growled and felt Al pat my shoulder . I looked at her .
" Daddy doesn't love her like he loves you , Wiley . " She smiled .
" I know baby . " We listened again .
" She's ruining everything between us ! " She screamed .
" Kelly , there is no us ! I don't like you ! I sure as hell don't love you ! " Randy shouted . I turned to Al ,
" Ear muffs , little one ! "
" Otay ! " She giggled and covered her ears .
" You told me you liked me ! " I could hear her start to cry .
" Well I lied . You were just a rebound . You're worthless , Kelly . I don't want you . "
" You still love her don't you ? "
" Yeah , I do . "
" Fuck you , Randy . Fuck you . You belong with me ! " She screamed at him .
" When will you get it through your head that I don't like you ! I will never like you ! I don't belong with you ! I belong with Riley ! You're such a bitch ! No wonder my daughter wants nothing to do with you ! Now get the fuck out of my locker room ! " He shouted at her . I heard her growl and she stormed out of the locker room , not even noticing Ted and I .

I turned to Alanna , " Okay , take them off , " She put her hands down .
" Otay ! " All three of us creeped over to the door I set Alanna down and he went in running and jumped on Randy's lap .
" Daddy ! " She squealed .
" Hey , babygirl ! " I saw a smile appear on his face . Ted walked in after Al . I didn't know if I should of walked in there but the look from Ted made me . Randy looked up at saw him . I saw his eyes light up .
" Hey ... Randy . " He sat Alanna down next to him on the couch and got up . He walked up to me in the door way and hugged me . For the first time since we broke up .
" It's great to see you again . " I whispered in his ear .

" I missed you so much , Ry . "
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy:)