Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty Three .

After Raw I met up with Randy . He said he needed to talk to me about something , so I agreed to talk to him . I got changed in Johnny's locker room quickly into my yoga capris , my white air max , and my grey VS Pink sweatshirt . I left my hair the way it was . I grabbed my bag after before saying good bye to John .
" Good luck , baby . " He yelled from the bathroom .
" Thanks , Johnny . See you later tonight . " I yelled back as I walked out of the locker room and down the hallway . Mr Bob picked up Alanna to take her back to Sam's after my second encounter with Randy . I told Al that I'd see her soon and that I'd miss her . She told me she would draw me a picture for the next time she would see me . She's the cutest little girl ever and I'm happy that she did like me . I was taken from my thoughts when I bumped into someone's chest .
" You okay , Ry ? " Randy . I looked up at him an nodded , " Good . Well I was gonna see if you wanted to ride to the hotel with me so we could talk . I have a few things that I just wanna tell you . " I nodded as we started walking toward the exit .
" So what did you want to tell me ? " I stuck my hands in my pockets .
" A lot , actually . But I guess the first thing would be that I'm sorry . I really am . I'm such a fucking idiot , Ry . " He pinched the bridge of his nose . I let one of my hands fall from my pockets .
" No you're not , Randy . You- " He stopped me .

" Yes, Ry . I am . I lost the one person that means the most to me , "

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers , " I love you . " He stopped , making me face him .
" I love you too , Randy . You know I do and I always will . " He smiled and we started walking again . We got out to his rental car and he opened the door for me and I slid in the passenger's seat . He got upfront and we started the drive to the hotel . He grabbed my hand and held it in his .
" Another thing , I shouldn't have disrespected you . I was blind . I didn't realize what I had until I lost it . " I turned to face him while he was driving .
" I'm happy you were able to realize that , Randy . Not to sound rude , but you weren't acting like the same person who I fell in love with . " He sighed loudly .
" I know . I'm not me without you . Another thing , I need you back , Riley . I need you . " He said as we pulled up to the hotel . He turned and looked at me . His eyes full with passion . I couldn't say no to him , but i didn't know what to do .
" I don't know , Randy . I can't stand being hurt again . I cried myself to sleep every day this past week because you hurt me so bad . " I climbed out of the car and he chased after me .
" Please , Riley ! Please ! I need you back , Baby . " He calmed down as we got in the elevator .
" Randy , I - " He put his hand up to my mouth .
" Riley . Please . I promise you that I will never hurt you ever again . I never realized how much you truly meant to me until after this week , " He ran his hand threw his short , buzzed cut hair , " I . Need . You , Riley ! " He grabbed my face gently and looked me directly in my eyes . I saw the love in his eyes . I realized that I needed him too .
" Okay , " He smiled , " Okay . " He kissed me passionetly as the door dinged open . He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall to his room .

" Another thing , " He said looking down at me as we reached the door , " I love you . So much , Ry . I'm so happy that you took me back . " He said unlocking the door , kissing me again .
" I'm happy too , Randy . " He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom . He shut and locked the door . He took my bag from me and sat it on the floor next to his .
" What's the last thing you wanted to tell me ? " I asked as he came up and wrapped his arms around me .

" The final thing , " He leaned down an kissed me , " I'm going to make everthing up to you the only way I know how to . " He laid me down and climbed on top of me holding himself up like he would for a RKO .
" I love you baby . " He whispered kissing my neck .
" I love you too , Randy . " He came up and kissed me as we started off our first night back together .
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it :)