Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty Four .

Finally , Wrestlemania . Today was the day of my first match since Maria tore my rotater cuff . Joe had just completely cleared me yesterday and I had trained my ass off right after he did . I was sitting in Johnny's locker room tying my shoes and getting ready to hit the ring . I had on John's new purple cut off tshirt on with my name on the back , short light shorts , and my new pair of black and white air max Randy bought me . He's such a sweetheart . I put my hair in a ponytail and braided my bangs back . I turned around and saw John leaning against the door frame , watching me finish up tying my shoes . He walked up and pulled me into a hug . I wrapped my arms aroud him and I felt him kiss my head .

" I'm so proud of you , Ry . You've come so far . You've worked so hard , " I looked up at him , " Good luck tonight , kiddo . " I nodded and walked to the door .
" Thanks , Johnny . Love you . " I walked out .
" Love you too ! Kick her barbie ass ! " I smirked at him as he shouted down the hall . I walked down to the curtian and started getting in the zone like I use to before I hurt my arm . I placed my hands over my face and started taking deep breaths until I felt someone tap my shoulder . I looked up and met the gaze of my best friend , my boy friend , Randy Orton .
" Good luck tonight , Babe . I know you'll do great . You're a natural . " He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me .
" Thanks , Randy . I'm gonna do my best . " My music hit . I kissed him and walked over to the curtian and then shot through .

I shot through the curtian like a fireball . I just stood at the top of the ramp with a giant grin and my hands on my hips .
" Sorry , It's been awhile . " I said into the camera and then looked around the arena . I took in the all cheers and whistles around me . I closed my eyes and opened them again as I sprinted toward the ring . I slid in and looked up at my opponent . She stood there with her arms crossed and she smirked down at me .
" Always spending your time on the ground . You're such a stupid slut ! You stole my boyfriend ! " She screamed at me . I stood up and got in her face as the bell rung .
" Fuck you ! You were never together in the first place ! Learn how to let shit go ! " Then she shoved me .
" Maybe you just can't accept the fact that he cheated on you with me ! " I stood there and placed my hands on my hips , my tounge tracing the inside of my cheek . I turned to her and slapped the hell out of her . She turned up and grabbed her face and I tackled her .

Halfway into the match she started to take control and she grabbed my bad arm and twisted it hard behind my back . I screamed out in pain . I don't know why it was hurting so bad . I tried to sprint over and grab the rope but she pulled me back and I landed on my face , with my arm still in her hands . I screamed and she laughed .
" You done , Ry ? " Mike asked me and I shook my head no .
She grabbed me and dragged me by my hair to the opposite end of the ring . I flung up and socked her in her mouth with my new right hook I learned from Big Show . I held my arm and stumbled to the other side of the ring , leaning agains the ropes . I heard the crowd start changing my name . I smirked and fell down to set up for the RKO look alike . I pounded on the mat with my good arm and the crowd started cheering " It's all over ! " She stumbled up and I hit her with my finishing move . I covered her , 1-2-3 . I won ! I won the Diva's Championship ! Mike rose my good arm up above my head and handed me my title . I held it in my arms . I looked up and spotted my family sitting in the front row . I slid out and walked over to them , hugging them and telling them how much I loved them . I slid back in the ring and started celebrating again . I stood on the second turnbuckle and raised my championship high in the air . When I turned around again after getting off the of the ropes I saw Randy standing in the ring . I walked up to him slowly and he grinned down at me . He grabbed my arm and raised it high above my head . He patted the side of my face and kissed my forehead . We got out of the ring and walked backstage .

" You did amazing ! " I was greeted my Mickie tackling me as soon as I came out from behind the curtian .
" Thanks beautiful . " I laughed as she helped me up . I then saw Cody and Ted attack me with hugs .
" We love you , Ry ! " They said insync , squeezing me tight . As the crowd cleared and everyone spread out , I saw my boss , Mr. McMahon . He smiled as he came up to me with open arms . I hugged him .
" Congrats , Riley Rose ! I knew you'd be something big ! I'm very proud of you , words can't even explain how proud I am ! You're moving forward and you'll get even bigger as the years go on ! I'm excited for what's in store ! " We split .
" Thanks , Vince . It means a lot coming from you . " He smiled and patted my head .
" No problem , kiddo . You deserve it , " He spotted Randy , " Orton ! You ever break character again and I'll kill you ! " He pointed to him , smiled and walked off . I turned to Randy and he had a smirk on his face . Everyone spread out and left and it was just me and Randy left .

" You really did great tonight , Riley . I'm proud of you . How's your arm feeling though ? " I shrugged .
" Really sore , just need to ice it here in a little bit . " He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him .
" Okay . Let's go get that done . But one more thing . " He stopped , holding up his one finger . He took my belt from me and opened it up . He put it around my waist and fastined it .
" There ya go . " He smiled and grabbed my hand again , leading me toward the locker room. We walked in the room and Randy placed a bag of ice on my arm and strapped it there with seran wrap . I sat there with my feet up and my belt still around my waist .
" Okay , I have a match now , so I have to go . Stay here and try not to hurt yourself . " He smirked before walking out of the room and shutting the door .

" Yeah , love you too , shit head . " I mumbled , turning the tv on to Randy's match .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy ! :)))