Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty Five .

It been about two weeks since Wrestlemania and Johnny beat Randy to regain his title and to stop the storyline between all of us . We had 4 days off and we were spending it in St. Louis . I was actually pretty excited . Johnny , Ted , Cody and I were staying at Randy's house . Everything's been going really well but I think I've been getting sick lately. I've had a lot of morning sickness and nausea . Today was one of those morings .

My eyes shot open and I felt it coming up . I jumped from Randy's bed and sprinted to the bathroom . I laid over the toliet and let it all go . Randy sleepily walked over and held my hair back for me while rubbing my back .
" Let it all out , babe . " I felt as if I was throwing up my whole life . After I finally stopped I sat up and slumped against the wall . Randy started laughed and I glared at him .
" Oh come on , Babe . I'm joking . " I kept glaring .
" It's not funny . I'm sick . " I pouted .
" Aw . I would kiss you but your all throw upie and shit . " He helped me up and I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth . After that was all over I crawled back in bed as Randy started to get dress to go to the gym .
" The gym again ? " He turned and nodded then took off his shirt . God he's so hot . I guess he caught me staring because he started smirking .
" Hey , Ry . You're drooling . " I shook my head and giggled .
" Sorry . You're hot . " He came in bed and climbed over top of me and kissed me .
" You're beautiful . Even when you're sick . " I smiled and kissed him again . He climbed off of me and threw on his muscle shirt . He bent down and tied his sneakers and faced me again .
" I'll see you after I get done working out with the boys . " He kissed me and was off .

I rolled over and grabbed my phone , debating on whether I should call Mandy or not . I had a feeling that I wasn't just sick . I was scared that I might be pregnant . I dialed Mandy's number and held the phone up to my ear .
" Hellllo ! " She answered .
" Mandy ! I need a favor ! "
" What's wrong , Ry ? " She sounded worried .
" I need you to pick up a pregnancy test and head over to Randy's . I think I might be pregnant . " She yelped .
" Oh my god ! Can I be the god mother !!!? " She yelled into the phone and I jumped , holding it away from my ear .
" Sure , sure . Now hurry up , I'll be waiting for you when you get here ! "
" Ok , bye ! " She hung up . I climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower quickly before Mandy got there . After I threw on my yoga pants , a sports bra from VS and a loose rasor back tang top . I walked down the steps and as soon as I hit the last step the doorbell rang . I walked over and opened the door to see a grinning Mandy .
" Hey , Ry ! I got three different ones . " I hugged her .
" Thanks , Mandy . I owe you . " She held up her hand .
" No , no . Just do this , if you're preggers make me the god mother . " We laughed .
" You got it , boss . " and with that we ran up the steps and into the guest bathroom .
" Okay , so do I just pee on the stick and it'll tell me ? " I asked , getting nervous . Mandy nodded .
" Yes . " I nodded and shut the bathroom door . I peed on all three and then unlocked the door . I saw Mandy talking to Ted .

" Mandy ! " I whispered loudly . They both looked at me . I motioned for her to come to the door . " What now ? "
" Now , we wait . " She wrapped her arm around my shoulders . I looked at her and sighed , " Do you wanna be a mom ? " I shrugged .
" I mean , if I am , I will be . Randy will help me . I hope . " Mandy just looked at me .
" Are you crazy , Ry ? He has Alanna . He loves kids . I'm sure he'd loved to have one with you and I'm sure Alanna would love a little brother or sister . " We laughed and I sat down on the toliet seat as she sat down on the floor infront of me .
" I hope you're right . I know Alanna will be excited , she's actually coming over today too ! " I smiled .
" Really ? Do I finally get to meet her ? " I shurgged .
" I don't see why not , I'll ask Randy . "

" Ask me what ? " He came out of no where . We both jumped .
" Jesus christ , Randy . " Mandy held her chest and he laughed .
" Sorry . "
" Is it okay if Mandy meets , Al ? " He shurgged .
" I don't see why not . She's a nice girl , right ? " He looked down at her and she nodded . He smiled , " Okay , then it's fine with me . " He left us in the bathroom and went into his room , probably to shower .
" I thought he was going to notice . " Mandy whispered and pointed to the three sticks sitting on the sink . I sighed .
" Thank god he didn't . " I whispered back and she stood up .
" Ready ? " She held out my hand . I grabbed it and we stood up and looked at them together . We couldn't speak for a few seconds , we just stood there in shock at what the tests said . Pregnant . Could it be true ? It has to be ! I'm going to be a ... mom ?
" Well you're practically step mom to Al . I'm sure you'll be fine . " He hugged me tight . I'm gonna go downstairs with the boys and I'll let you tell Randy . " Oh shit . Randy .
" Alright . " I nodded , throwing away the tests in the trash and walking into Randy's room . He was in basketball shorts with no shirt on , leaning aginst the dresser , looking at himself in the mirror .
" He beautiful girl . " He turned around and smiled . I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me .
" Randy , I have something to tell you . " I saw some of the color drain from his face . I backed up and looked down then back up at him .
" What's wrong , Riley ? " He asked , looking scared .

" I'm pregnant . " Phew , that was easier than I thought .

I saw some color start to come back into his face but he still stood there , looking at me , then to my stomach . Then he smiled and grabbed me , pulling me close . He grabbed my face gently and kissed my lips passionantly . He pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine .
" I love you so much . I can't wait to start a family with you . " I grinned as the worlds fell from his lips . He let his one hand fall to my stomach and then he kissed me again .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy the update !!! :)