Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Six .

I felt myself beeing shook awake .
" Hmm....No....Five. More. Minutes. " I groaned, rolling over trying to pull the covers over my head.
" No . Riley, now ! " I heard Randy's huskey voice from right above me , " We're going to miss our plane to St. Louis if you don't get up and out of bed now ! " He was getting pissed with me, so I knew that it would probably be a good idea if I got up now .

" Fine . " I slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom .

" Thank you . " He said softly as I shut the door to take a shower.
I let the water just hit me and cover me completely. After about 10 minutes I finally got out and wrapped a towel around me .
" Shit, " I saw no clothes , " I left my clothes out there . " I opened my eyes and didn't see Randy anywhere . I hustled to my bag and grabbed my bra, underwear , sweatpants and my plain black tshirt to wearwith my white fip flops. I hurried and got dressed and brushed my hair up into a wet bun hoping it would dry before we got the the airport. I walked out of the bathroom before throwing my towel over the shower door. I packed up my bags and met Randy out in the living room. His eyes seemed to light up when he saw me .

" That was quick. " He thew his book bag over his shoulder and rolled his suitcase out the door and I followed right behind him .

The ride to the airport was quiet until Randy finally decided to break the ice,
" So, what's your story kid ? " I looked at him , thinking of what to say .
" Well , I'm a senior in high school, I'm 17, I'm finally doing what I've always wanted to do and I'm from St. Louis. " His eyes glanced quickly at me .
" Really ? Born and raised ? " He asked .
" Yes , Sir. "
" That's cool . "
" Mhm . " Awkward ...

Finally ! We're here at the airport and we're meeting up with the boys. They were flying to St. Louis with us and staying at Randy's house . Sadly , I was too , well actually , I'm not that upset about it . Staying with three hot guys in one house ? Who would be upset with that ? Not me !

" Hi boys . " I said walking up behind them . Ted was the first one to turn around to face me ,
"Hey, Ry . " Cody gave me a weird smile and turned back around on his phone . Hmm .

" What seat are you in ? " Ted asked, pulling his ticket out of his back pocket . I pulled my ticket out and looked at it , " I don't know . " I showed it to him . After a couple seconds a smile came to his face and he came close to me , " Right next to me . " He whispered . I smiled. I was happy to sit next to Ted since him and Cody have become my best friends over the past week , but me and Ted seemed to be a bit closer than me and Cody . I felt something brush my arm. I looked down and saw black and grey skulls. Randy . I looked up and he smiled at me for the first time since I've met him .

" Ready, Ry? " He asked.I smiled back and nodded, " Yeah . "

We boarded the plane and Ted and I sat down . Ted and I were sitting together with Randy and Cody behind us . After about an hour after take off, my phone vibrated. I looked at the front screen; 1 New Text Message . CodeMan*

C - Guess what.
I looked at the screen and glanced over at Ted, who was switching through music on his iPhone.
R - What, Codes?
I had no idea what was going through that little mind of his.
C - I know something you don't know...
Wtf?
R - What would that be ?
C - I heard from a little birdie that a friend of mine likes you .
Who the hell could that be. Who would like me ?
R - Who...?
C - The Viper.

My mouth hit the floor and Ted was the first one to notice. He looked over and saw Cody's text and just chuckled .
" About time you found out . " Ted whispered to me, trying not to be too loud.
" Are you serious? " He nodded, smiling at me .
Holy shit .

R - Seriously ?
C - Yup . I've even heard it from the man myself. He thinks you're beautiful from what I've been told.
I felt my face get hot and I could glance down and see that it was red . Ted couldn't help but snicker in the seat next to me causing Cody to do the same. Ted reched over the seat behind him and Cody smacked his hand. These boys are going to be the death of me. But that thought that wouldn't leave my mind; the viper , likes ... me ?
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyy !