Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Seven .

We arrived at Randy's not to long ago an everyone was getting settled in, in their rooms. I was the first room on the left with Ted across the hall from me and Cody in the room next to his . Randy was tucked away in the master bedroom at the end of the hall away from everyone . I let the text from Cody earlier slip from my mind pretty easy, almost too easily. Of course, Randy's attractive, no doubt, but he could get any girl on this earth to be with him, anyone. Why would he ever want me? I'm no one special. I was taken from my thoughts where there was a knock on the door.

" Hey, Ry. It's Ted, " He paused, " Can I come in? "
" Of course, Teddy. " The door opened to reveal Ted in his jean and a Legacy tshirt , " What's up ? " I asked at he came and sat down on the bed next to me.
" I'm bored ... " He sighed loudly.
" I am too actually . "
" Well, " He paused, " let's do something . " He grinned right beforea bang on the door. We both jumped up . It was Cody .

" Come downstairs! " He ordered shutting the door again, leaving me and Ted staring confused at each other. We got up and I jumped on Ted's back right before the stairs.
" Carry me , Teddy ! " I giggled as he proped me and and carried me down the steps and dropped me off on the couch. Randy was over messing with thermostat .
" It's cold in here ! " I shivered .

" I'm working on it ! " Randy snapped at me . I have no idea why I found that so attractive . I'm a freak .

I grabbed my bag that was laying next to the couch and pulled outmy laptop and got on facebook, just to update some of my information .
" Teddy, " He looked over, " Come here . " He came over and I clicked up my photo booth and we took a whole bunch of funny pictures together and then we took one really good one of us both smiling. Then one of him kissing my cheek. I pulled up facebook and put on all our funny pictures on and made the one of us smiling as my default picture. I put the caption as : Me and The Million Dollar Son . <3
I changed my information to : Riley Elizabeth Rose . 17 years old & living my dream . I work for the WWE . Currently single & waiting for the right one to sweep me off my feet <3 . Mandy Collins & Ted DiBiase Jr are my best friends.
Yeah.

After awhile of taking pictures with eachother, Teddy and I went out go get pizza for everyone. We brought it back and had a good dinner then Randy took us all out for ice cream like little kids.After we came home Ted and I were again the only ones awake so we just camped out in my room on the floor and watched movies all night and eventually fell alseep .
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short , been a bit busy .