Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Nine .

" She's beautiful , Randy . " Our eyes met and he glanced back down at Alanna .
" Just like you . " I heard him whisper and my heart stopped. What ?

I couldn't believe the words that had just come out of his mouth. No, no, he didn't just - , wait , did he ? No . After that Randy's smiled faded and he turned around taking Alanna back to Ted and Cody. He let her down and she ran into Teddy's arms.
" Watch her . " He ordered, leaving the room with his father. Cody and Ted joined Alanna on the floor playing while I just sat on the couch with my mouth still hanging open . I put my head in my hands not knowing what to do or what to think. No one heard him but me and I don't think it meant for my ears at all. After sitting with my hands over my face for a few minutes, I heard the Ted whisper something and right after I felt a tug on my pants. I put my hands down and opened my eyes. Alanna.

" Will you play with me ? " She smile at me with her bright blue eyes. I couldn't say no to those baby blues .
" Of course, baby girl . " She giggled and jumped in my arms as I joined her on the floor, " What do you wanna do ? " I asked her.
" Duck duck goose ! " She said . I nodded and we joined the boys over on the floor by the door. We started playing and we all went around a couple times and Alanna was up again. She picked me a goose. When I got up to chase her , the door swung open and slammed into my arm, digging into it.
" Ow ! " I grabbed my arm as Randy appeared in the door. Alanna rushed over to me and grabbed my arm.
" Let me see . " She pulled my arm down and I got on one knee, she kissed it and looked up at me , " Better, Wiley . " She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I couldn't help but smile and pick her up while she was still hugging me .

" Sorry , Riley. I didn't mean to hit you with the door. " He rubbed my arm softly. Alanna turned to face him and gave him a mean look .
" Bad, Daddy ! You hurt Wiley ! " She pushed his hand away . He laughed .
" It was an accident , baby. I didn't mean to hurt your new friend . " She dug her head into my neck .
" It's okay, Alanna . I forgive your daddy. He didn't mean it. " She smiled at me after removing her head from my neck. Randy grabbed her and started tickling her. She squealed and started squirming in my arms. Eventually I gave her back to her father and we started getting ready for the show tonight . I left the boys to go meet up with John . I knocked on the door and shortly after it opened .

" Hey, Beautiful . " He greeted me . I felt my face get red as I walked past him and into the room . John just started laughing and I shot him a glare .
" Oh ! I have something for you , for tonight ! " He ran over to his bag sitting on the floor by the TV. He pulled out a tshirt and threw it at me , " I got this for you to wear tonight , " I held it up . It was one of John's signature tshirts but girl version and it had my name on the back of it , " I hope you like it . " He shrugged . I didn't say anything, I just got up off the couch and walked over to him and hugged him tight .
" Thank you , John , " I fought the tears back , " For everything . You've helped me get to where I am and I owe you my life , Johnny . " He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead .
" You're welcome , Ry . You have talent , don't thank me for that , thank yourself , but you are welcome . It was my pleasure to help you get here , you deserved it . " He said to me .

" Love you , Johnny . "
" Love you too , Ry . "

I grabbed the shirt off the couch and walked into the bathroom and walked back out a few minutes later with the shirt on . It fit like a glove and showed my figure off pretty nice . I placed my arms at my side and looked at John .
" Well , " I paused , " How do I look ? " He smiled at me .
" Beautiful . " We grinned at each other .
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry , it's kinda short :/