Status: Slow updates.

Remembering Sunday

An Anonymous Lover

I woke up to my phone buzzing on the dresser. Slowly, I leaned over and grabbed it quickly. I didn't want Matt waking up. I pressed the green button and held it to my ear. I yawned and groaned when Matt squeezed my waist.

"Hello?"

"I'm watching you right now. Better stop fucking him." My eyes darted to wherever this guy could be looking from. The only place that was visible was the window, but no one was there.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I harshly whispered into the phone. 

"Don't have a baby with him. If you do your husband is dead." Then the phone clicked. He hung up. I groaned in frustration but remembered to keep it quiet or not Matt would be in a pissy mood if I woke him up. 

Don't have a baby with him? I didn't even tell anyone about that except for Brian and Layla. The voice was definitely a guy and no where close to Brian's or any of the guys. I was too tired to think about this so I drifted off into a rough sleep, my mind still thinking about the call.

I woke up to someone placing soft butterfly kisses on my face and neck. I giggled and pulled his face down to my face and I pressed my lips to his. Matt got into it quickly and so did I. He slipped his tongue in and I moaned. The moan cut off halfway when I remembered the call I received earlier. Matt noticed me stop and pulled away to look at me confusingly.

"What's wrong?" He asked, a tiny of annoyance in his voice. He must really want sex in the morning.

I sent him a small smile and kissed his lips. "Nothing. I just don't think we should do it right now. I'm still aching after last night," I told him and his face fell. "O-okay, I understand. My dick's too much for you to handle," He smirked and winked at me, going downstairs.

My phone buzzed on the dresser and I leaned over to grab it. It was a text from a blocked number. "Good. Don't tell your husband about me. If you do your best friend's head is mine." I frowned when I read the text. I figured it was just a joke from someone so I thought nothing of it.

I got out of bed and took a shower. While drying my hair, I got another text. It was from Brian.

"Can I come over?" The text read. I replied with a yes and put on Matt's favorite shirt of mine and a pair of short jeans. I walked downstairs and saw Matt busy playing Call of Duty. I snorted at his game face and went into the kitchen. I poured milk into a glass and drank it.

Awhile after laughing at Matt who got shot by another player and him smacking me playfully as a response, there was a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it. I saw Brian outside with McKenna.

"Hey," I greeted them both and they did the same. I cocked an eyebrow at Brian concerning McKenna. "She wanted to see Matt and you both badly." He explained and I laughed when McKenna walked in past me to go to Matt.

"Yeah, she really wants to see me!" I sarcastically cheered and invited Brian to come in. "So what brings you guys here?" I asked and Matt squealed like a girl when McKenna threw herself onto him, making him accidentally shooting a player on his team.

"What the fuck, Mac?!" He shouted at her and she laughed.

"I just need your advice," Brian whispered to me and I smirked. "Lady advice?" I questioned and he nodded, gulping. I giggled and brought him to the kitchen where we could have a little bit of privacy.

"So, I know this girl. And I really like her. She's in a bad relationship right now and I'm way too nervous to tell her how I feel," He mumbled it all in a sentence but I managed to pick up some important stuff.

"Do I know this certain girl?" I asked and he looked at me, nodding. I've noticed how lonely he's been lately. He needs a lady.

"Well, I'm too lazy to think who it is.. Maybe you should approach her in the most romantic way you know. If you're a lovey dovey guy, then maybe chocolate and roses. If your a kinky one," His smirk turned wicked at that. I laughed and continued. "Maybe handcuffs. Try anything." I told him and he nodded, accepting my advice.

"What if she says no?" He asks. My brain went into thinking mode. "Let it be. It's her loss to not take a chance with you," I told him and he smiled. He gave me a bear hug and kissed my cheek. "Thanks Rae, we'll go now." He said and was about to leave the kitchen to go and leave when I stopped him.

"Nahh, chill here. I didn't get a chance to hang out with Mac," I said and he nodded. He seems to be nodding a lot today. I pulled out a couple of beers for Matt, Brian and I and a bottle of ice cream soda for Mac.

We went into the living room and handed them their drinks. I sat next to Mac talking about her issues about school while Matt was yelling profanities at the screen and Brian was taking a video of it. "This is our next hit song," Brian chuckled, filming the singer who was frustrated by the game.

A while after that, I got a text. Thinking it was either from Layla or Kathy, I checked it. 

"Ignore Matt or Brian will get it." I gulped and started breathing hard. This person really has problems. What does he even want with me?

I looked up to see Brian staring at me. He had his phone in his hands. "Bri, were you just texting someone?" I asked and he nodded.

"Who?" I asked again and took a deep breath. "Zacky." He said and I exhaled. 

Then I realized. How in the world could I have ever thought Brian sent me that text. He wouldn't want to kill himself if I didn't ignore Matt. That was stupid.

I laid in bed, with my phone on my stomach. The texts kept coming in all day, asking me to do things. I of course didn't believe any of them. The phone buzzed once and I sighed. I sat up and opened the text. It was the same blocked person. "If you talk to your husband I'll kill Layla." I groaned and rubbed my temple. All of this is really stressing me out.

"Babe, you want anything for dinner?" I heard Matt yell from downstairs. I decided to keep quiet. The phone buzzed again.

"Don't talk to him." 

"Babe?" I heard Matt's heavy footsteps walk up the stairs. I pretended I was asleep and I felt his gaze on me. "Rae, I know you're not asleep." I opened one eye and looked at him. I faked my yawn and he chuckled. The text did said don't talk to him, not like I can't be intimate with him.

He walked closer and plopped on the bed. He pulled me into his arms and sighed, placing his chin on my shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly and it calmed my nerves a bit. "Why are you so tense?" He asked when he pulled away.

I shrugged and pulled him back against me. I hugged him tightly, wanting all of these texts to end by tonight. "Do you think the songs on our next album should be about you or what?" He grinned and pecked my lips.

I giggled and shook my head. "Why?" I asked, completely forgetting about the threat.

"Because I love you and shit. So what do you want for dinner?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Nothing. Not hungry." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll go order a pizza for myself then," He placed a passionate kiss on my lips and left the room. I smiled to myself and it quickly dropped when I remembered about the text. I felt the phone buzzing against my thigh and I took a feel breath. I picked it up, hoping it wasn't from anon.

"Wrong fucking move. Don't be surprised when your best friend isn't breathing tomorrow." I gulped, hoping all of this was just a sick joke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya :3 Not much of a chapter... Eh. So who do you guys think the anon is? Write your opinion of this chapter in the comments! I love reading them so much! They bring a smile to my face :) thanks again to the people who subbed to this story!