Status: Slow updates.

Remembering Sunday

Handcuffs

Edit; This chapter takes place a few months after the hospital scene.

• • •

"What the fuck do you mean?!" Matt was screaming at me, holding the papers in his hand. The papers showed every info about what happened last week at the hospital. I have found out that I was pregnant. I wanted the child but something prevented me from keeping it.

"What the hell do you want me to say?!" I shouted back at him, ripping the papers out of his hand. The papers were ripped in half already. It didn't mean anything anymore since it was finalized a few days ago. 

"Do you even know what the fuck you just did? You killed an innocent baby, my baby. Fucking tell me why you did that!" His face was consoled with so much anger and hurt. His once loving hazel eyes were now dark with rage. His body language showed how much he wanted to hit me.

I couldn't tell him why I did it. It was something I didn't need to add to his shoulders. I felt warm fat tears roll down my cheeks and a lump in my throat. I swallowed it back down and breathed deeply. "I-I didn't want it." I lied and cringed in fear when Matt raised his fist. I thought he was gonna hit me but his fist went to the wall next to my head instead.

He sat down on the couch and sighed, placing his head in his hands. "How long were you?" He asked and I gulped. "Two months." I saw tears brimming at the edge of his eyes. He ordered me to sit next to him with his hand.

"Seriously, why?" His voice cracked and it just made the lump in my throat bigger. "I'm not ready for a child, Matt. Not with you touring around the world." I half lied. It was true. They were on tour. Right now was just a three month break.

"I could've canceled the shows dammit. I care about you more than the fans."

"It was for the best." He turned to me with an enraged look. His eyes turned dark again. "It wasn't for the best. You only cared about yourself. You selfish bitch." He hissed, raising a hand and slapping my right cheek with it. It stung but I deserved it.

He stood up and stomped to the door with his keys and wallet. I only stared at the floor, tears still rolling down my face. I knew it. This was the end. He would leave me for killing his baby and never forgive me in a million years. I cringed when I heard the door slam close.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned off the TV and walked upstairs. When I was in our bedroom, I saw the half decorated room. I saw a clump of rose petals on my side of the bed and my drawer still open. Candles were everywhere but weren't lit yet. I saw two bottles of champagne next to the TV. I sighed and shook my head, cleaning everything up.

After I finished that, I grabbed a duffel bag from under the bed. I shoved some of my clothes in it and put my phone, keys and wallet into my pocket. I ran downstairs while tying up my hair. I washed my face at the kitchen sink, not caring how I looked like. I passed the wedding picture of Matt and I. He was holding me bridal style, I had a huge smile on my face with a glass of champagne.

I wiped the tears away and walked to the front door. As I was about to open it, it opened by itself. I was being hopeful, wanting it to be Matt on the other side but my heart dropped, seeing Brian instead. I stepped back a bit in shock, wondering why he was here. "Bri?" I asked with a sniff.

"Hey," He smirked. His smirk wasn't his usual one. It looked more psychotic. More insane. I forced a smile at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and noticed his hands were behind his back. He slowly raised them. His right hand held a white rag while his other hand held handcuffs. My breathing was uncontrollable as I remembered what we talked about a few months ago.

"In a kinky guy," He whispered and before I knew it, the rag was covering my nose and mouth. The smell was toxic and I knew it was chloroform. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I fell limp in his arms.

I slowly opened my eyes, letting it adjust to the lighting. My eyes snapped open wide, realizing this wasn't Matt and mine's room. The room I was in had beige walls and minimalistic decor. Mine and Matt's room was Victorian decorated. I wasn't home.

"You're awake," I turned to the source of the voice. I saw Brian sitting on one of the purple chairs, staring at me intently. "Brian," I sighed in relief, thinking that he had saved me from the chloroform guy. I became even more alarmed when I remembered the chloroform guy was Brian.

"Bri, why am I here? Where's Matt?" I asked. He smirked, standing up and walking towards me. I decided to make a run for it, seeing the door next to the bed. I quickly hopped off the bed, only to be pulled back by something metal painfully rubbing against my wrist. I saw that I was handcuffed to the headboard of the bed.

The bed dipped when he sat next to me, pulling me closer to him. I tried wiggling out of his grip but he was way too strong. "Brian, please. What are you doing?" My voice cracked.

"Don't you get it?" His voice was raspy, as if he's been smoking a lot. I shook my head no. "I'm the anonymous guy," My eyes went wide and my head shook itself no though my mind was starting to believe it.

"No you aren't. Anonymous guy said he'd hurt you. You were in the hospital." My breathing picked up, putting the pieces together. He chuckled and showed me his arms and lifted up his shirt. Sure enough, there was lashes on them that were healing.

"I did it myself." He sent me a shit eating grin, not regretting it at all. My jaw dropped but I quickly closed it. "Brian, you have mental problems. Please let me go, I'll help you." I pleaded with him. He shook his head no with a laugh. "Nah, I'm completely normal. It's just that I love you too much." He leaned in to kiss my cheek but I tried dodging it, causing him to kiss my neck instead.

My neck was the most sensitive spot on my whole body, next to my vagina. "I don't have sex on the first date, for your information." He said, clearly knowing the secrets of my neck. I felt him smirk against my neck and kissed it again. Though it sent me shivers, I pushed him off with my other hand.

"You hurt yourself for me? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Brian, go check yourself in a mental hospital!!" I shouted at him and saw his eyes darken. "I told you, I'm completely fine. Nothing is wrong with me." His tone changed, making me forget about the old Brian.

"This can't be happening," I whispered, loud enough for myself to hear. He destroyed Layla's arms, he had beaten my brother to a pulp and most of all, he hurt himself. How does that not show an unstable person?

"Are you hungry? I fixed us some dinner. Your favorite, lamb and gravy with a side of mashed potatoes and salad." My eyes went wide. Only Matt knew that. I told him a year ago. "How long have you been stalking me?!" I shrieked, trying to distance myself away from him.

"Two years ago," He mumbled while uncuffing me. I pulled away immediately when I was free and he smirked. "You don't wanna do that. And when I thought I was gonna be nice to you." I cocked an eyebrow.

"What the fuck are you gonna do then?" I questioned. I knew I was gonna lose. I didn't have a plan at all. "Handcuff you to myself. I was gonna let you walk by yourself, bitch." He spat and yanked on my arm. He grabbed the other handcuff and cuffed it to his left wrist.

He forced me down the stairs and we ended up in the dining room. Everything was beautifully decorated, food was on the table, scented candles everywhere. If Brian wasn't such a psychotic dick and I wasn't married then I would gone along with this plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating this one because I didn't want to do my homework. Legit excuse. Tell me what you think of this chapter!

Wasn't proof read so sorry if there's some grammar or spelling mistakes. Also sorry for the short chapter and thanks to the people who subbed and commented! This story got its first reccomendation so YAY!!!